PDA

View Full Version : Boortz calls Muslim on contrived outrage.

PoliCon
11-21-2010, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkxf63NhFLs

AmPat
11-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Good for Neil. We need more straight talk like this. As far as I'm concerned, the muzzies have declared war on the West in the name of their hateful, satanic "religion," well then, let's get it on! I'm ready to actually go to war with these demons instead of this political football crap we have been playing.

The West had the islamic moongod worshipers on their knees for the first few months of the Iraq war. We need that level of destruction worldwide to tell these 7th century terrorist goatherders who is boss. They can kiss my Burka.

PoliCon
11-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Good for Neil. We need more straight talk like this. As far as I'm concerned, the muzzies have declared war on the West in the name of their hateful, satanic "religion," well then, let's get it on! I'm ready to actually go to war with these demons instead of this political football crap we have been playing.

The West had the islamic moongod worshipers on their knees for the first few months of the Iraq war. We need that level of destruction worldwide to tell these 7th century terrorist goatherders who is boss. They can kiss my Burka.

I'd have no problem with Muslims expressing outrage over insults to islam if they would - as Boortz points out - stand up and voice just as loudly the atrocities done in the name of islam.

Teddy Kennedy
11-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Boortz does not readily tolerate fools or hypocrites.