PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies exhibit more PDS

djones520
11-23-2010, 01:30 AM
nmbluesky (931 posts) Tue Nov-23-10 12:09 AM
Original message
If Palin win for DWTS
Edited on Tue Nov-23-10 12:11 AM by nmbluesky
I will never never watch SHIT show ever again...

applegrove (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-23-10 12:31 AM
Response to Original message
6. I hope she wins. The Palins can then put that phoney win as a feather in their cap
and it will be written about in the next two years as Palin runs for President.

piratebay (17 posts) Tue Nov-23-10 12:36 AM
Response to Reply #6
7. Nooo Nooo Nooo don't say that
the baggers will compare it to President Obama being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize 2 weeks after he was inaugurated or something stupid like that.

Huh?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9614383

NJCardFan
11-23-2010, 09:06 AM
the baggers will compare it to President Obama being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize 2 weeks after he was inaugurated or something stupid like that.

An actuality, if Bristol does win, at least she actually did something to win like compete on the show. Obama didn't do a damned thing to get his prize.

Teddy Kennedy
11-23-2010, 11:02 AM
I find it amusing that the left gets caught up in something that has no effect on their lives. They should be worried about Obama and their co-conspirators are doing to them.

Adam Wood
11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
An actuality, if Bristol does win, at least she actually did something to win like compete on the show. Obama didn't do a damned thing to get his prize.Oh, don't be ridiculous. There was all that hope and change and ... stuff.

And people doing this:

http://i56.tinypic.com/24mu9i0.gif

Odysseus
11-23-2010, 02:44 PM
An actuality, if Bristol does win, at least she actually did something to win like compete on the show. Obama didn't do a damned thing to get his prize.

Damn, you beat me to it. :mad:

Dan D. Doty
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Do people at DU have any life at all ???

DWTS is just a show for God's sake; how empty does your exstence have be to spend time and energy bitching about it.

enslaved1
11-25-2010, 12:55 AM
I find it funny that there are huge, right wing cabals controling everything, and yet not only did Bristol not win, but Dems had a super majority in Congress and Obama got elected.

Odysseus
11-25-2010, 11:28 AM
I find it funny that there are huge, right wing cabals controling everything, and yet not only did Bristol not win, but Dems had a super majority in Congress and Obama got elected.

It's all part of our master plan to lull them into a false sense of security. :D

What they don't get is that Democrats only win when people forget how bad they are.