PDA

View Full Version : Thankful Thursday

Articulate_Ape
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Looks like low 40's and occassional showers at my exit in NJ.

TOTD: What are you giving thanks for today?

Me? I'm most thankful for my wife. Without her, god only knows what I would be. She taught me what family was after I had given up on the idea, and what I was worth when I couldn't remember.

I am also thankful that there are men and woman in our military that gave and give more for me and my family than I could ever return to them and theirs.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/RockwellThanksgiving.png

Your turn.

Rockntractor
11-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Customers.

djones520
11-25-2010, 01:34 AM
TOTD: I'm thankful for my family. They bring so much joy into my life. I never knew how great life could be before they came along.

I'm thankful for my job. I have a very rewarding career, that has awesome job security. It has it's drawbacks, but the benefits far outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

And I'm thankful that since I had to get deployed, I got deployed to this place. All the perks about being in a combat zone, with none of the drawbacks.

SarasotaRepub
11-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on ConservativeUnderground.com!!!:D

I'm thankful you guys and gals come here so we can have a good time and for all the friends I've made.

I'm also thankful for SLW putting up with me. :o

Have a greyt Turkey Day! :)

Molon Labe
11-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Thankful for a great wife who puts up with me.........my health.........and where God's put me at this point in my life. It could have been a real mess.

You all have a great Thanksgiving

NJCardFan
11-25-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm thankful for my health, my wife, and my family.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Gingersnap
11-25-2010, 09:30 AM
It's 15 F or so today and it's not going to get a lot warmer. However, travelers should have few problems along the Front Range.

TOTD: I have a pretty sweet life so I'm thankful for that. ;)

BadCat
11-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Are you feeling better today, doll?

I'm thankful that we finally sold our house in Arizona (HORRIBLE market out there), and we're buying a great place here in North Carolina.

It will be nice to get out of this rent-a-hovel before Christmas.

Kay
11-25-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm especially thankful that my son is home with us this year. For family, for the great job and good friends I have. God bless you all and I hope everyone, where ever you might be today, is able to bloat up on good food and enjoy the freedoms we all have in this great country. A special thanks for our military, my heart is with you djones and all of our deployed families.

I will be even more thankful if Texas beats A&M tonight.

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm thankful for all the nice moderators at CU. :):D

I'm thankful for family, my job, my church, and especially for my wife. 25 years of marriage this year. Sweet.