PDA

View Full Version : Girl, 15, Arrested for 'Burning Koran at School and Posting Footage on Facebook'

megimoo
11-26-2010, 09:26 AM
"No Fearful PC Hypocrisy Here: Burn a Bible and Make a Liberal Happy,Burn A Koran And You are an Evil Racist ."

A teenage girl has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran - and then posting it on Facebook.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332877/Girl-arrested-Facebook-footage-Koran-burning-school.html

m00
11-26-2010, 11:25 PM
So you can burn a flag, burn a bible, burn any book you want... these things are free speech. Why is the Koran protected... since when did Islam get a favored status in the western world ABOVE all other religions?

Thor
11-26-2010, 11:31 PM
So you can burn a flag, burn a bible, burn any book you want... these things are free speech. Why is the Koran protected... since when did Islam get a favored status in the western world ABOVE all other religions?

This happened in the UK. I hope this kind of PC doesn't start up here in the US!!

megimoo
11-26-2010, 11:34 PM
So you can burn a flag, burn a bible, burn any book you want... these things are free speech. Why is the Koran protected... since when did Islam get a favored status in the western world ABOVE all other religions?Islam frightens the crap out of the liberals.

megimoo
11-26-2010, 11:36 PM
This happened in the UK. I hope this kind of PC doesn't start up here in the US!!
Look around .The Ground zero mosque and the minister who threatened to burn the Koran .

m00
11-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Islam is like a lot Scientology that wants to blow you up instead of take a thetan reading.

MrsSmith
11-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Ever notice how our more liberal members seem to miss these kinds of threads? :rolleyes:

PoliCon
11-28-2010, 12:27 PM
This is a perfect example of why I am against hate crimes laws.

Apache
11-28-2010, 12:38 PM
This is a perfect example of why I am against hate crimes laws.

However, this did take place in the UK, where no free speech rights exist, the way we know them.

PoliCon
11-28-2010, 01:00 PM
However, this did take place in the UK, where no free speech rights exist, the way we know them.

I understand that - but all the same - it is a perfect example of how hate crimes laws work.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-28-2010, 01:32 PM
These guys are crazy.
The UK is sadly destroying itself with political correctness.
Political correctness is one of the gravest threats to Western Civilization.

Apache
11-28-2010, 01:56 PM
I understand that - but all the same - it is a perfect example of how hate crimes laws work.

I know what you were saying, some people don't get the fact that other countries are not America ;)

Hate crime "laws" are nothing but a veiled racism anyway....