PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate the Tea Party?

SarasotaRepub
11-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Dear God... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9635645)

Jeffersons Ghost (1000+ posts) Fri Nov-26-10 06:33 PM
Original message Do you hate the Tea Party? If we hate Republicans or the Tea Party, then we're no better than right-wing groups that hate Gays, Lesbians, or Muslims.

We must not hate the misled and ignorant. We're better than that. We must keep trying to enlighten those that are lied to by media.

Fear and hate are what got America into this mess. And courage and tolerance are the only ideals that will allow us to rise above the sick plans of a few wealthy individuals who seek to divide, impoverish and rule us.

Divisiveness is their goal. Unity is their plans' demise.

Poor JG...did he forget what board he post on??? :D

Dan D. Doty
11-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Once again, Moonbats believe that anyone who doesn't think just like them is stupid :rolleyes:

The question wasn't " What do think about The Tea Party?" it was instead asking for an emotional responce.

The Moonbats are either in the dark, or in denial; in less then two years a grass roots movement changed the political landscape. Moonbats have been bitching for years and haven't changed a damn thing.

Maybe one day they'll figure out that they are the unenlighted ones ;)

m00
11-26-2010, 11:06 PM
cliffordu Donating Member (1000+ posts)

15. Yep. If I had the authority I'd call an airstrike in on all of them.

Napalm, white phosphorus, whatever.

So the progressive stance is that we can't use these measures against our enemy. But against Americans who disagree with you, it's okay. Got it.

Dan D. Doty
11-27-2010, 12:53 AM
So the progressive stance is that we can't use these measures against our enemy. But against Americans who disagree with you, it's okay. Got it.

At least for DU it seems so.

BadCat
11-27-2010, 10:58 AM

That's OK.

I'd do the same to them...in a heartbeat.

marv
11-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Well, then if president hussein can call us the "enemy", I guess it's okay........http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/avatars/scratchhead.gif

3rd-try
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Jeffersons Ghost (1000+ posts) Fri Nov-26-10 06:33 PM

We must not hate the misled and ignorant. We're better than that. We must keep trying to enlighten those that are lied to by media.

And I used to think they had elitist attitudes.