PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody besides me, interested in a Palin-free zone on DU?

Carol
11-27-2010, 08:33 AM
They are so funny. The left talks about Sarah Palin much more than conservatives do. Then they gripe about how much media time and attention she gets. LOL

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9636495

jillan Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Original message
Is anybody besides me, interested in a Palin-free zone on DU?

I haven't been on for days because of the holidays, finally had some downtime to check out DU & I just counted 14 threads about Palin on pg 1 of GDP... haven't counted, and have no interest in counting how many threads on Palin are in GD.

Personally, if I never saw her name again, or heard that voice again, I would be a much happier person.

I just want her to go away. Especially on DU.

Am I alone in feeling this way? Please check in and let me know if anyone else is wanting and needing a DU vacation from Palin?
If I'm alone in feeling this way - maybe I just need a vacation from DU :shrug:
Cuz right now I'm feeling like this turkey:

HipChick Donating Member (1000+ posts)
7. No...

Stupid needs to be continued to exposed
Calling Plain "stupid" is getting to be just as influential as callling someone "racist". Overdone with NO MEANING beyond the left's fears about conservatives. But they just keep at it, cementing the irrelevancy of the word in regards to Palin (and President Bush for that matter).

RKP5637 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Nov-27-10 12:01 AM
Response to Reply #11
35. Yep, exactly! And the masses are now so dumbed down that will do it ... DU is

clearly the exception in trying to keep abreast of what is really going on ...

Historic NY Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Nov-26-10 11:33 PM
Response to Original message
21. I'm sick she is getting more than her 15 minutes its BS, media driven.LOL And the left is driving it.

RufusTFirefly Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Nov-26-10 11:47 PM
Response to Reply #26
29. Interesting that Palin threads often wind up in the Greatest but

..so-called "conspiracy" threads are quickly relegated to the dungeon.

Just sayin'And how do the "greatest" threads get to the "greatest" page?.............

Vickers Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Nov-27-10 06:52 AM
Response to Original message
43. Mmmmmmm, FEEEEEEEEEEEEL the irony. n/t

Zathras
11-27-2010, 11:52 AM
HipChick Donating Member (1000+ posts)
7. No...

Stupid needs to be continued to exposed

Which is why there are websites dedicated to posting what you DUmbasses post.

Teddy Kennedy
11-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Which is why there are websites dedicated to posting what you DUmbasses post.

It's even worse, she's a donating member.

Zathras
11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
It's even worse, she's a donating member.

Stupid people don't have money for long.

Apache
11-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Hint: If you don't want to see a thread/post/comment, don't click on it...

Simple :rolleyes: