PDA

View Full Version : I got to get this off my chest even if it gets me banned

SarasotaRepub
11-27-2010, 01:20 PM
The Sarge is pissed at DU!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9638467) :D

SargeUNN (1000+ posts) Sat Nov-27-10 12:27 PM
Original message I got to get this off my chest even if it gets me bannedhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

I have started to not come to DU much anymore and don't really post as much as I use to. The reason is I am sick and tired of the garbage spewed here. Folks, it has made me feel we are useless on our side because we would rather fight with each other, turn on our own and see how vicious we can be with our own damn people. Now I agree that it is fine to disagree with our own and to have differing opinions but the tone is such that frankly I have become as many of those who use to listen to my talk show and now listen to my Old Time Radio show, tired of the crap from our side. I don't see a team that can work together and see too many that just likes to find fault but when it comes time to step up they sit down. I hate to say it but I am about to just do my part with those I feel will be part of the team and saying to hell with the rest. I can understand why the GOP won last election cycle and unless we decide to get our act together they will win the next one which means they will control all branches. I remember how bad it was with the past GOP control and suffered with the Katrina horror but some here seem to have their heads so far up their you know what they don't care. I frankly don't have time for losers like that and I damn sure won't throw my country away like those people. I don't care if you don't like this but hope it does help some to get in the game and stop being so damn toxic.

DU is toxic??? Who knew!!!! :eek::D

m00
11-27-2010, 01:32 PM
It amazes me people on DU get so emotionally wound up on a message board. What % do you reckon have full-time jobs? Because honestly... what working person has time to be so emotionally invested in internet arguments?

SarasotaRepub
11-27-2010, 01:40 PM
It amazes me people on DU get so emotionally wound up on a message board. What % do you reckon have full-time jobs? Because honestly... what working person has time to be so emotionally invested in internet arguments?

m00, speaking Truth to Power is tough work!!!!!

Beefeater
11-27-2010, 01:48 PM
DrMike (1 posts) Sat Nov-27-10 06:19 PM
Response to Original message
52. Gosh Sarge, this is DU

Not some little 2 bit "radio" show you put on for your buddies. You can't control the content here.

Herb, it may come as a surprise to you, but here in Phoenix we were not laughing with you, we were laughing at you.

Mr. Phelps, has anyone ever figured out what happened to the "relief aid" for Katrina that you seemed to have scammed? We've never seen an accounting have we.

Maybe it's time to get a real job instead of griping about all your "disabilities" and join the real world.

I think DrMike was the owner of the little 2 bit radio station in Phoenix that Herb "Sarge" Phelps scammed.

SarasotaRepub
11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I think DrMike was the owner of the little 2 bit radio station in Phoenix that Herb "Sarge" Phelps scammed.

Oops! I don't think the DUmmies liked DrMike. :D

djones520
11-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Been seeing lots of posts like this recently. Skimmers cash cow is getting smaller.