PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Fleiss Escapes Nevada House Fire

RobJohnson
11-27-2010, 04:42 PM
For some reason I think this might of involved a crack pipe...

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/27/heidi-fleiss-escapes-nevada-house-fire/

A local Las Vegas-area news station reports that while Fleiss, 44, declined to speak on camera, she said she was uninjured and managed to rescue a number of the pet birds she cares for at the house. The fire allegedly begain in a chimney, which lacked a spark arrestor, "a device that prevents sparks from escaping into other parts of the home." Firefighters have not officially confirmed Fleiss' account. But witnesses claim much of the home has been destroyed.

BadCat
11-27-2010, 05:07 PM
If it weren't for bad luck, that chick would have no luck at all.

Speedy
11-27-2010, 09:37 PM
I saw her on Celebrity Rehab. What a sad life she leads.

RobJohnson
11-28-2010, 07:29 AM
A few weeks ago she called the police about a car sitting on the road close to her house.

It turned out to be our District Attorney passed out drunk.....

Nye County Nevada District Attorney Bob Beckett Arrested For Drunk Driving In County Vehicle After Former Madam Heidi Fleiss Calls To Report Suspicious Car
(http://ourtaxdollarsatwork.wordpress.com/2010/09/10/nye-county-nevada-district-attorney-bob-beckett-arrested-for-drunk-driving-in-county-vehicle-after-former-madam-heidi-fleiss-calls-to-report-suspicious-car/)

Yet, they were not exactly shocked that Beckett was drunk at the wheel, since the four term district attorney also faced dui charges in California two years ago. Beckett lost the Republican primary in June. Although he has till the end of this year before he leaves office, many think he should consider resigning. Beckett was also arrested on charges of embezzlement this past may

The link above has his mugshot....

Two years ago he was in two accidents just an hour or so apart, one of which he totalled his county owned vehcile..he got a ride home from the tow truck driver and then wrecked the family vane....he got away with only a reckless driving charge...which I think might of happened here.....all while he was trying to eliminate all plea bargins in his office unless he was notified first and signed off on them....what a hypocrite...so cases that could be quickly settled, would end up going to trial, costing us $$$ and jamming up the judges...

noonwitch
11-29-2010, 08:55 AM
At least she saved her birds, she loves those things.

I watched her on Celebrity Rehab, too. She was destined to return to her habit, which is going to kill her. I think it was meth, though, and not crack, so it will kill her that much faster. I felt badly for her, but she is one seriously damaged individual.

RobJohnson
11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
At least she saved her birds, she loves those things.

I watched her on Celebrity Rehab, too. She was destined to return to her habit, which is going to kill her. I think it was meth, though, and not crack, so it will kill her that much faster. I felt badly for her, but she is one seriously damaged individual.

I take my "big stuff" (ie:comforters, etc) to her laundromat & have ran into her around town over the past couple of years. She has more issues then TIME magazine.