PDA

View Full Version : Driving in Central Florida yesterday and I'm stopped at a red light behind a BIG ass

SarasotaRepub
11-28-2010, 11:46 AM
And today's Bouncy Story is... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9642720) :rolleyes:

givemebackmycountry (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-28-10 10:56 AM
Original messageDriving in Central Florida yesterday and I'm stopped at a red light behind a BIG ass pickup truck...

A pretty new Ford F150 pickup truck.

It had a "choose life" yellow license plate that has a little kids hand-print in red on it.

Then I notice the small bumper sticker on the lower left chrome bumper.
It's black and the white print on it says the following: "Support the troops, especially the snipers".

A "choose life" license plate with a "support the snipers" bumper sticker.

Only in Florida.

sigh...

***Sigh*** Only on the DUmp. :D

NJCardFan
11-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah, because we all know that innocent unborn children and enemy combatants who's intent is to kill as many soldiers as possible should be treated exactly the same. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
11-28-2010, 11:59 AM
The moral equivocation of the left cracks me up.

Teddy Kennedy
11-28-2010, 12:03 PM
The moral equivocation of the left cracks me up.

Moral equivocation from the left? That's snort worthy.

Apache
11-28-2010, 01:23 PM
mzteris (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-28-10 11:22 AM
Response to Original message
11. I've known two snipers
one from 'Nam and one from Desert Storm (Gulf I) - they were both BATSHIT CRAZY! The first was a also a drug addict - pot, heroin, anything. Worked as a handyman.

The second is even scarier - a successful businessman in the "security business" - hiring out mercenar - i mean "security guards" - all over the world. Katrina was a "big break" for his new business getting all kinds of money to arm his little army with the latest gadgets.

He wanted to give my son a shirt one time. A shirt that had a bullethole (and blood) from one of his "kills". My son was 11 at the time.

The op isn't the only rubber ball in this thread...:rolleyes:

enslaved1
11-28-2010, 07:05 PM
mzteris (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-28-10 11:22 AM
Response to Original message
one from 'Nam and one from Desert Storm (Gulf I) - they were both BATSHIT CRAZY! The first was a also a drug addict - pot, heroin, anything. Worked as a handyman.

The second is even scarier - a successful businessman in the "security business" - hiring out mercenar - i mean "security guards" - all over the world. Katrina was a "big break" for his new business getting all kinds of money to arm his little army with the latest gadgets.

He wanted to give my son a shirt one time. A shirt that had a bullethole (and blood) from one of his "kills". My son was 11 at the time.

Forgive my ignorance, but does a good sniper ever get close enough to a target to pull a shirt off of them? Just checking.

m00
11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but does a good sniper ever get close enough to a target to pull a shirt off of them? Just checking.

That's what I call a trick shot!

Kay
11-28-2010, 11:03 PM
one from 'Nam and one from Desert Storm (Gulf I) - they were both BATSHIT CRAZY! The first was a also a drug addict - ....The second is even scarier -

I have a new neighbor that moved in next door to me about 2 months ago. He has the ugliest old english bulldog I've ever seen. I got to talking with him one day and found out he was a Marine sniper. He was in 8 years, got out in 2003 and spent time in Iraq during the initial days of the war. He is absolutely the nicest guy I've ever met, always asking if I need help with anything, just let him know. He and his wife both are super neighbors. I feel much safer just knowing he's next door.

Adam Wood
11-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but does a good sniper ever get close enough to a target to pull a shirt off of them? Just checking.Apparently, his sniper weapon was a .38 snubnose.

Apocalypse
11-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Yeah, because we all know that innocent unborn children and enemy combatants who's intent is to kill as many soldiers as possible should be treated exactly the same. :rolleyes:No your misunderstanding.

Its that we should be aborting the unborn, and how dare we support the troops, that we should be supporting the insurgents.

NJCardFan
11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
No your misunderstanding.

Its that we should be aborting the unborn, and how dare we support the troops, that we should be supporting the insurgents.

When comparing conservatives and liberals, one of the comparisons I do is that conservatives want to kill terrorists and convicted murderers while liberals want to protect convicted murderers and terrorists yet would kill an unborn child at the drop of a hat.

marv
11-29-2010, 11:29 AM
The DUmmy should be driving behind this...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_A24UZctD--E/TPAK0tUauWI/AAAAAAAACBY/8nbCsW_eHO4/s400/Bumper+Stickers+-+Ithaca+-+Plant+A+Man.JPG

The full size - for easier reading - is here (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_A24UZctD--E/TPAK0tUauWI/AAAAAAAACBY/8nbCsW_eHO4/s1600/Bumper+Stickers+-+Ithaca+-+Plant+A+Man.JPG). Now what's givemebackmycountry's problem with an itty-bitty bumper sticker?

Skygod
12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
The stickers are from a precision AR-15 manufacturer, Larue Tactical.

;)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/skygod99/BumperSticker10Pack.jpg

AmPat
12-01-2010, 06:38 PM
I got behind a car today with a bumper sticker that read: Republicans for Obama from a distance. When you got closer it read; I'm an idiot!:cool: