PDA

View Full Version : Obama and the fist bump

Puro Fan
06-05-2008, 07:42 PM
A Presidential Fist Bump
by Mike Krumboltz

June 5, 2008 12:48:59 PM

It's been a marathon. No, scratch that. It's been an ultra marathon, this race for the Democratic nomination. So it's no wonder that when Barack Obama finally claimed the right to represent his party, he couldn't help but cut loose and celebrate with his wife, Michelle.

But instead of the expected hug and kiss on the cheek, the couple shared the "fist-bump heard 'round the world."

Get ready people. If you think the gushing over him during the primary was bad, it's only gonna get worse. The liberal media is going to do everything in their power to portray him, and anything he does, as hip and McCain as an old fogey.

I swear Obama could lick a dogs butt and the media would rave about how hip and cool it is. :p

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91474

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Get ready people. If you think the gushing over him during the primary was bad, it's only gonna get worse. The liberal media is going to do everything in their power to portray him, and anything he does, as hip and McCain as an old fogey.

I swear Obama could lick a dogs butt and the media would rave about how hip and cool it is. :p

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91474

McCain needs a young VP.

LibraryLady
06-05-2008, 08:02 PM
At least she didn't introduce him as "My Baby's Daddy" like she did in Illinois a few years ago.

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 08:03 PM
At least she didn't introduce him as "My Baby's Daddy" like she did in Illinois a few years ago.

No! Really?!:eek:

LibraryLady
06-05-2008, 08:22 PM
She said it in Nov 2004 when he was elected to the US Senate. I will see if the video is still floating around.

She's his connection to black Chicago.....

LibraryLady
06-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Haven't found the video yet but here's the transcript from CNN:

BLITZER: Was he the first president of the Harvard Law Review?

WATSON: First African American president of the Harvard Law Review.

BLITZER: That's what I meant.

KING: He's made it. I think he's coming.

WATSON: He's coming up.

BLITZER: We can take a look. Maybe he will and maybe he won't but she looks like she's about to introduce him. Let's listen in.

MICHELLE OBAMA, WIFE OF BARACK OBAMA: My baby's daddy Barack Obama. Yeah!

BARACK OBAMA, SENATOR-ELECT, ILLINOIS: Thank you, Illinois. Thank you. Thank you, Illinois. I don't know about you but I'm still fired up. I am fired up. Look at this crowd. Thank you, Illinois.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0411/02/se.06.html

Zathras
06-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I swear Obama could lick a dogs butt and the media would rave about how hip and cool it is.

I know our lying, brainwashed fool Eyelids would.

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 08:56 PM
She said it in Nov 2004 when he was elected to the US Senate. I will see if the video is still floating around.

That's a video I'd love to see. :)

Eyelids
06-05-2008, 10:59 PM
It was a very cute moment, and yes -- Barack Obama is more hip than John McCain. Not that it should even be criteria for electing a president (file hipness under patriotism and honor).

patriot45
06-05-2008, 11:14 PM
It was a very cute moment, and yes -- Barack Obama is more hip than John McCain. Not that it should even be criteria for electing a president (file hipness under patriotism and honor).

Thats pretty whacked. Are you even an American?

You are monotonous, shouldn't you be over at DU planning some sort of grand plan for your dem.

Goldwater
06-06-2008, 08:19 AM

Michelle Obama always panders in front of poor black people, her English changes and she uses the word "ain't" a lot. Complete panderer.

Zafod
06-06-2008, 10:39 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember that. I almost choked on my diner.

Elspeth
06-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Michelle Obama always panders in front of poor black people, her English changes and she uses the word "ain't" a lot. Complete panderer.

For a Princeton grad like herself, I guess it's a form of bilingualism. :)

LogansPapa
06-06-2008, 10:45 AM
McCain needs a young VP.

McCain needs a Mormon.:cool: