PDA

View Full Version : GOP Rep. Buyer Blasts Acting Speaker: "This is why the People have Thrown You Out"

PoliCon
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVg

Teddy Kennedy
11-30-2010, 01:42 PM
effin bitch.

megimoo
11-30-2010, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVgMindless Token bitch !!She doesn't have the brains to be in the Congress .

Bailey
11-30-2010, 02:00 PM
effin bitch.

She needs a good fisting :D

Zathras
11-30-2010, 02:03 PM
She needs a good fisting :D

Upside the head.

linda22003
11-30-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't know who she is. She's obviously getting instruction from off to the side.

linda22003
11-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I've answered my own question.

http://richardson.house.gov/

megimoo
11-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I don't know who she is. She's obviously getting instruction from off to the side.Rep. Laura Richardson of California

Richardson was raised by a single mother after her parents divorced when she was two. Her father belonged to the Teamsters labor union.Her father was black and her mother was white. Richardson has said that racism against their mixed-race family was "what got me since the age of about six of wanting to be a public servant."

Caucuses

* Congressional Black Caucus
* Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (Associate Member)

Richardson was previously married to Long Beach Police Chief Anthony Batts. During the marriage, she took the name Laura Richardson-Batts.

Richardson graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1984. In 1987, she joined Xerox Corporation where she worked for 14 years. In 1996, Richardson received her MBA from the University of Southern California. She often credits her studies in China at Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai as significantly expanding her educational experience.

Richardson was accused of receiving preferential treatment by a bank when it rescinded an apparently erroneous foreclosure of her house, but was cleared of wrongdoing by the House Ethics Committee , in accordance with the recommendations of the Office of Congressional Ethics . Upon the death of Juanita Millender-McDonald, her predecessor in the 37th Congressional District, Richardson seems to have put all of her funds into winning the resulting special election, and as a result stopped paying her mortgages. Following the special election, she made agreements with Washington Mutual to catch up payments on her 3 properties, but the bank violated this agreement with regard to the Sacramento property when it foreclosed on the house. The bank then rescinded the foreclosure, causing the controversy.

After her election to the California Assembly, Richardson purchased a home in Sacramento with no money down and a subprime mortgage. According to county records, Richardson received a default notice and Notice of Trustee's Sale in late 2007. In December 2007, Richardson was behind in payments by more than $18,000.According to the couple that sold the home to Richardson, Richardson was not maintaining the home. Sharon Helmar has stated: "The neighbors are extremely unhappy with her. She didn't mow the lawn or take out the garbage while she was there. We lived there for a long time, 30 years, and we had to hide our heads whenever we came back to the neighborhood."

PoliCon
11-30-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't know who she is. She's obviously getting instruction from off to the side.

The bureaucrats. They're the real power in the senate.

Bailey
11-30-2010, 05:33 PM
The bureaucrats. They're the real power in the senate.

Good starwars quote :)

PoliCon
11-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Good starwars quote :)

Was wondering if anyone would catch it :cool: Yea . . . I'm a geek :D

AmPat
12-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Public service drone.

She is demonstrably stupid. How did she ever graduate from any school?:mad:

lacarnut
12-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Public service drone.

She is demonstrably stupid. How did she ever graduate from any school?:mad:

Social promotions like Obama. I betcha Palin IQ is higher than either one of these yahoos.