PDA

View Full Version : santa list

Zafod
12-01-2010, 04:59 PM
broke down and bought little chief a power wheels atv for christmas.

How is everyone elses christmas shopping going?

Hawkgirl
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I haven't really started...I got a few gifts for my daughter..but am going to get her a play kitchen...I'll need to go to ToysRUs for that since they charge a small fee for assembly. I think I'm doing gift cards this year...paired with inexpensive gifts like slippers and candles so I have something to wrap. But I always end up going overboard.

NJCardFan
12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Christmas is cancelled in the NJCardFan household.

Rockntractor
12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Christmas is cancelled in the NJCardFan household.

Why that be?

noonwitch
12-02-2010, 09:25 AM
I haven't really started...I got a few gifts for my daughter..but am going to get her a play kitchen...I'll need to go to ToysRUs for that since they charge a small fee for assembly. I think I'm doing gift cards this year...paired with inexpensive gifts like slippers and candles so I have something to wrap. But I always end up going overboard.

Is she getting the Dora The Explorer Talking Kitchen Set? My niece got that a few years back when she was about 3 or 4, and loved it.

NJCardFan
12-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Why that be?

Too many reasons to list. Not the spirit of the holiday, just the materialistic aspect of it.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 11:26 AM
well I am spoiling my kiddo this year just like last year.

he is worth it.

linda22003
12-03-2010, 11:27 AM
I have to finish the Chanukah shopping first.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 11:34 AM
I have to finish the Chanukah shopping first.

really?

linda22003
12-03-2010, 11:45 AM
really?

Yep; hubby's Jewish.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Yep; hubby's Jewish.

ahhh lol well its busy in your house I guess.

Hawkgirl
12-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Is she getting the Dora The Explorer Talking Kitchen Set? My niece got that a few years back when she was about 3 or 4, and loved it.

I saw that, it was cute, but I got her the Little Tykes Gourmet Prep n Serve...I picked it up today...so cute, she's going to love it. It's in the garage waiting for Santa to bring on Christmas Day.
http://i52.tinypic.com/dcvp50.jpg

Gingersnap
12-04-2010, 10:21 PM
All my Christmas shopping now done. :D

*preens, feels haughty*

RobJohnson
12-05-2010, 03:00 PM
I saw that, it was cute, but I got her the Little Tykes Gourmet Prep n Serve...I picked it up today...so cute, she's going to love it. It's in the garage waiting for Santa to bring on Christmas Day.
http://i52.tinypic.com/dcvp50.jpg

It came with two kids?

Now you are really going to need me to move in. :D

RobJohnson
12-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I've sent $50 gift cards to college students that were in the youth group and Sunday school class that I would teach and help lead back in Illinois...I donated a heater (not a cheap one) to a family that lost a furnace when the temps got low, I have donated to many food and toy drives....I bought my mom an early present and I am always using my debit card instead of hers when she needs something...so we won't exchange but she will still have something to open if she does not get this new tree out of the box, lol

I want her to have gifts to open and she will....my sister and nephews might get cut short this year...I'm helping the needy first, and I bought the nephews a lot of school clothes when I was there in July...and sent them even more...I sent my bro in law this shirt

http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=155714737798668&v=1&size=z&cksum=4bcc8fe3bd0deca95002a942f713ae44&src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beingconservative.com%2Fshare %2Fvoted_against_obama%2Ffeed.gif

Anything that I need I just buy, with cash, within my means, but I still like gifts...this month has been a little tough being off work, and it's paid leave but the company has made a few errors and I hope to be healed and working before I get paid...

I'm not wealthy by no means...but I am single, with no kids, have a job and all my teeth...I tell more girls no then I say yes...I'm pretty rare to find I guess...:D I did end a relationship of just under a year so I could pursue something more exciting and I run from drama and dysfunctional situations....this last girl had more red flags then the former Soviet Union. :eek:

djones520
12-05-2010, 03:20 PM
broke down and bought little chief a power wheels atv for christmas.

How is everyone elses christmas shopping going?

We got one for our son as well. A Toy Story one.

The wife is doing all of the shopping this year, so I'm not really sure what all we've gotten him.

Zafod
12-06-2010, 10:35 AM
We got one for our son as well. A Toy Story one.

The wife is doing all of the shopping this year, so I'm not really sure what all we've gotten him.

yeah thats a really small one if I remember. The one I got him is able to be converted to a 36volt system and roll at about 15mph.