PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

malloc
12-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey guys & gals, I've been gone for a little bit if anyone noticed but I'm back. I decided to take a little break from all things political and economic after the midterms, and then I hurt my back. I wish I had a cool story to explain my back injury. Perhaps one that involved ninjas, acrobatics, and firearms, but I'm afraid my life just isn't that cool. I woke up one morning and my back hurt, later in the evening it hurt even more, and by the wee hours of the next morning I was in the ER. Somehow I smashed some back part up pretty good, and I can't even say how I actually did it! I did learn that having a back injury is like having an abdominal injury. You never really understand how much you use those muscles until you can't use them anymore. To complicate things, my previous insurance company's obamacare rate hikes proved to be too much, so my employer switched group providers, and my old PCP doesn't take my new insurance. That means I was between PCPs at the time of the "injury", for lack of a better word. That made things complicated, but at least I got to put the brand new Banner Hospital in my neighborhood through it's paces. The coolest new innovation in this hospital is that each of the E.R. stations have a T.V. on a swing arm attached the hospital bed, so you get your own personal T.V./Radio in the room.

So what's new?

Rockntractor
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Good to see you back, I'm glad your getting things straightened out.

Rockntractor
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Now I wish I knew how Zeus is doing?:confused:

malloc
12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
When did he last check in and say, "Hi" with an update?

AmPat
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Welcome back slacker. Now start posting!

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Now I wish I knew how Zeus is doing?:confused:

Me too.

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Hey guys & gals, I've been gone for a little bit if anyone noticed but I'm back. I decided to take a little break from all things political and economic after the midterms, and then I hurt my back. I wish I had a cool story to explain my back injury. Perhaps one that involved ninjas, acrobatics, and firearms, but I'm afraid my life just isn't that cool. I woke up one morning and my back hurt, later in the evening it hurt even more, and by the wee hours of the next morning I was in the ER. Somehow I smashed some back part up pretty good, and I can't even say how I actually did it! I did learn that having a back injury is like having an abdominal injury. You never really understand how much you use those muscles until you can't use them anymore. To complicate things, my previous insurance company's obamacare rate hikes proved to be too much, so my employer switched group providers, and my old PCP doesn't take my new insurance. That means I was between PCPs at the time of the "injury", for lack of a better word. That made things complicated, but at least I got to put the brand new Banner Hospital in my neighborhood through it's paces. The coolest new innovation in this hospital is that each of the E.R. stations have a T.V. on a swing arm attached the hospital bed, so you get your own personal T.V./Radio in the room.

So what's new?

Hello. Glad you're here. :)