PDA

View Full Version : Theatrical Thursday

Articulate_Ape
12-02-2010, 12:10 AM
The rain has stopped where I am in Vermont at the moment. I must say that the drive up here from NJ yesterday was an epic deluge adventure that only Noah would understand.

TOTD: If you could produce any new movie of your choice and cast the main characters, what movie would it be and who would you tap for the starring roles?

Gingersnap
12-02-2010, 10:10 AM
We're still warming up a bit although the wind hasn't been helping.

TOTD: I don't know what the movie is but I do know that Timothy Olyphant would be in it (without a shirt):

http://i53.tinypic.com/2m7ube8.jpg

noonwitch
12-02-2010, 01:20 PM
It's cloudy, cold and there are flurries. It's lake effect flurries, so people on the West Coast of Michigan probably got a few inches last night.

TOTD: I always thought that HBO should make a mini-series out of Anne Rice's The Witching Hour. There's only one actress living who could play the ancient aunt Carlotta, and that is Lauren Bacall (Kate H more looked the part, but she's dead). They should do it before Lauren dies, but they should not let AR write the script, she's just not good at making her books into movies. Interview worked because she didn't write the script. All of her subsequent movie projects have sucked because she wrote the scripts.

It would be Tom Cruise-free, though Brad Pitt might work as the romantic male lead, should he want another Rice project.