PDA

View Full Version : The new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL underwear for women with a 105in waistline

Gingersnap
12-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Now THAT'S a VPL: The new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL underwear for women with a 105in waistline (and they're flying off the shelves)

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:05 PM on 1st December 2010

A company which makes the world's biggest knickers has been forced to make even larger underwear - for women who are a size 74 with 105in waistlines. The Big Bloomers Company was set up by mother and daughter Dianne and Laura Mannering earlier this year making underwear up to XXXXXXXXL for 35 stone women. But they were inundated with calls from obese women around the world claiming they are too small.

http://i55.tinypic.com/155mlnr.jpg
Supersize me: A model poses in he latest range of underwear by The Big Bloomers Company, made to fit 45stone women with a 74 dress size

So the pair have developed their latest range - which are a staggering XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL - to fit 45 stone women who have a 8.75ft waistline and a dress size of 74. Women from New Zealand, France and Australia have already been clamouring for the items, which have been flying off the shelves since going on sale last week.

Dianne, 68, of Penryn, Cornwall said: 'We realised there was a woeful lack of selection and so decided to cater for much larger women, which proved very popular. 'But I have to admit I was very surprised when I started receiving phone calls asking for even bigger ones. 'We ship them around the world and, at the moment, New Zealand and Australia are the biggest takers.

This is sad. :(

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334709/The-Big-Bloomers-Company-The-new-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL-underwear-women-105-inch-waistline-theyre-flying-shelves.html#ixzz16yFduCRD

linda22003
12-02-2010, 11:18 AM
And we thought Queen Victoria had big undies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1034349/Blooming-enormous-Queen-Victorias-50-inch-waist-knickers-uncovered.html

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Holy crap. Don't let FLOTUS know about this or there will be hell to pay.

megimoo
12-02-2010, 11:34 AM

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334709/The-Big-Bloomers-Company-The-new-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL-underwear-women-105-inch-waistline-theyre-flying-shelves.html#ixzz16yFduCRD45 stone is six hundred thirty pounds .Man that's one big woman !

Gingersnap
12-02-2010, 12:58 PM
I guess there is some new show next week that follows several super-obese people through their lives. I saw it advertised on Discovery Health.

I know Oprah (obese herself) is taking over Discovery Health after the first of the year. I wonder if they will still run all these fat shows after that? :confused:

Molon Labe
12-02-2010, 04:54 PM
If a woman has that big a waistline, she's probably going to be bed ridden.

megimoo
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
If a woman has that big a waistline, she's probably going to be bed ridden.Was that a subtle play on words ?

Gingersnap
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Was that a subtle play on words ?

Doubtful unless flour is involved. There is a whole growing industry for assistive devices, furniture, clothing, and other items marketed to the super-obese.

I feel conflicted about this. It's good that these people can be as independent as possible with better design help but it's bad that we can support a growing industry centered around this group.

Molon Labe
12-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Was that a subtle play on words ?

Well the blonde...maybe.

Rockntractor
12-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Shannon will be mad if she sees her panties displayed all over the interwebs!:rolleyes::eek:

Zafod
12-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Shannon will be mad if she sees her panties displayed all over the interwebs!:rolleyes::eek:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Zafod
12-03-2010, 11:37 AM
these be some big womens.... like beach balls with arms and legs.....

Apache
12-03-2010, 12:14 PM
nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononnononononononono!:eek:

Zafod
12-03-2010, 12:27 PM
nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononnononononononono!:eek:

makes you wonder if they have special toilets?

Apache
12-03-2010, 04:37 PM

Makes you wonder if they ever USED a toilet...:eek:

RobJohnson
12-03-2010, 06:17 PM
They do look a little small (for the First Lady)

Zafod
12-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Makes you wonder if they ever USED a toilet...:eek:

or if when they do are they able to really clean themselves.... you know there are areas that have prob gone unwashed for ages...... *shivers*

Apache
12-03-2010, 06:21 PM
or if when they do are they able to really clean themselves.... you know there are areas that have prob gone unwashed for ages...... *shivers*

MOMMY! :eek:

Zafod
12-03-2010, 06:35 PM
MOMMY! :eek:

I know..... *shivers*

hampshirebrit
12-03-2010, 07:07 PM

It's not so much sad as f'ing disgusting. It puts the O into obese.

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2010, 07:32 PM

Bigger underwear. Bigger toilets. It keeps going on and on until they are mired in a morass.

Gingersnap
12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Yes, they do have special toilets for the obese as well as devices for personal hygiene.

If you ask me how I know this, I'll have to kill you.

Rockntractor
12-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Yes, they do have special toilets for the obese as well as devices for personal hygiene.

I would think it would be good to have a water proof room with a large drain and a husband with a pressure washer.
A kerosene catalytic forced air her would dry her off nicely!

megimoo
12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
I would think it would be good to have a water proof room with a large drain and a husband with a pressure washer.
A kerosene catalytic forced air her would dry her off nicely!

She has to sleep with weights hanging from her right arm to make it long enough to wipe her butt !
She doesn't so much sit on the pot as she sits to envelope it !

RobJohnson
12-03-2010, 08:38 PM

How much did you have to spend?

Gingersnap
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM
How much did you have to spend?

Very funny. I know a lot of nurses that do home health stuff. You can learn way too much about your fellow man from home health nurses.

RobJohnson
12-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Very funny. I know a lot of nurses that do home health stuff. You can learn way too much about your fellow man from home health nurses.

:D

HIPPA or in this case HIPPO laws require us not to talk about it...

RobJohnson
12-03-2010, 08:51 PM
This thread reminds me of some of Frank's DUmmie stories, lol

Gingersnap
12-03-2010, 09:05 PM
:D

HIPPA or in this case HIPPO laws require us not to talk about it...

Oh, please - you'll never see a chattier bunch of gossips than home health nurses. :D

RobJohnson
12-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Oh, please - you'll never a chattier bunch of gossips than home health nurses. :D

I know, I have one that visits me once a week for my legs...she screwed around today and wont be back until monday to recast my legs...they started to get worse...so more lab work...it's getting old...I do have pictures, lol

PoliCon
12-03-2010, 10:47 PM

:eek:

Kay
12-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh sorry to hear that Rob.
Take good care of yourself!

PoliCon
12-03-2010, 10:49 PM

and did the tell you that you and I are paying for all of this stuff? :(

Gingersnap
12-03-2010, 11:09 PM

It's like anything else. Most people have insurance (that they have paid for) and some are old enough/destitute enough to be partially or wholly on Medicaid/Medicare.

This is like the whole "smokers" thing. The vast majority of smokers/former smokers who require health care as a result of smoking have paid for years and years for health care. They have also paid enormous taxes for "smoker" health care that really goes to everything but that. To top it off, if they do get lung cancer, they will get the same health care available in 1967 because nobody cares to put the same resources on lung cancer that are available to breast cancer or colon cancer.

Fatties are now in that same position. :rolleyes:

RobJohnson
12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh sorry to hear that Rob.
Take good care of yourself!

Thanks!

RobJohnson
12-04-2010, 12:14 AM

you pay my premiums, copay and deuductable? Great, where do I send the bill?

PoliCon
12-04-2010, 08:24 AM
you pay my premiums, copay and deuductable? Great, where do I send the bill?

no - I pay my taxes which then funds medicare, medicaid, welfare, SSI, etc which most of these people rely upon for support.

RobJohnson
12-05-2010, 06:37 AM
no - I pay my taxes which then funds medicare, medicaid, welfare, SSI, etc which most of these people rely upon for support.

I use none of the above and have a nurse visit my house weekly for treatment.

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 08:57 AM
I use none of the above and have a nurse visit my house weekly for treatment.

I didn't exactly think that you wore the new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL women's underwear though. . . . . I mean different strokes for different folks but still . . . .

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 12:11 PM
I didn't exactly think that you wore the new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL women's underwear though. . . . . I mean different strokes for different folks but still . . . .

He uses the crotchless ones for night shirts.

RobJohnson
12-05-2010, 12:36 PM
He uses the crotchless ones for night shirts.

They are 100% cotton and shrink up nice in hot water. :) I also use them to wrap the palm trees... Like Ginger said, some people do get fat that have paid into insurance for many years or medicare...I know other very large women that have jobs and work...but most of them are school teachers. :p

The guy that is still wearing Underoos must not thought of thought of the veristality of such large panties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5vLxU28slU