PDA

View Full Version : "Imam who lectures on non-violence arrested for breaking wife's Nose and Shoulder."

megimoo
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
"Muslim imam who lectures on non-violence in Germany is arrested for breaking his wife's
Nose and Shoulder."

Arrested: Sheikh Abu Adam, imam of a mosque in Munich, Germany, is alleged to have assaulted his wife so badly she broke her nose and shoulder

A Muslim imam who lectures on non-violence and advises the German government on interfaith issues has been arrested in Germany for beating up his wife.

Sheikh Abu Adam, 40, is now on remand in Munich while his wife, 31, is being guarded by police.

She was allegedly assaulted so badly that she suffered a broken nose and shoulder and numerous cuts and bruises

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335024/Muslim-imam-Sheikh-Adam-lectures-non-violence-arrested-wife-beating.html

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Now he'll have to kill her for having him arrested. It's a muslim thing ya know.

NJCardFan
12-02-2010, 12:57 PM
One has nothing to do with the other. You see, his wife is his property so he can do with her what he pleases.

noonwitch
12-02-2010, 01:07 PM
There's an article in December's National Geographic about women in Afganistan. They had a photo of a woman whose husband cut off her ears and nose, and a little girl who had set herself on fire because she thought Allah had told her to do so. There was a woman who was stuck in prison because she tried to divorce her husband, which is a crime, and they won't release her without a male guardian. As her husband doesn't want her back, she is basically under a life sentence.

This is Afganistan under US military occupation. God help the poor women there when that ends.

hampshirebrit
12-02-2010, 04:10 PM
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."

I'm glad for his wife that he got caught as well. And no-one will believe him again when he talks of non-violence. Two reasons to be pleased.

m00
12-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Now he'll have to kill her for having him arrested. It's a muslim thing ya know.

Don't be disrespectful of their culture! That's just wrong...

PoliCon
12-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I guess it's only violence when non-muslims do it. :rolleyes:

John Marston
12-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I would call this man an animal....but that would be an insult to animals everywhere.