PDA

View Full Version : "Mullen Tells Military :Tough Sh*t Take It Or Leave it !"

megimoo
12-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Mullen: Troops Who Balk at Change in Gay Service Policy Can Find Other Work

"I'll Be So Glad When This PC C.J.C.S Fag Hag Is Gone !"

Military members who have a problem with a change in policy to allow gays to serve openly may find themselves looking for a new job, Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, warned Thursday.

Mullen told a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing that the military is based on meritocracy, "what you do, not who you are." He said if Congress changes the don't ask, don't tell policy then the U.S. military will comply.
snip
But Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., one of the biggest critics of changing current policy, noted that the study of U.S. troops found that combat forces were much more concerned about serving alongside gay members than the military population as a whole and as many as 32 percent of Marines said they would leave the service earlier than planned rather than remain alongside gay troops.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/02/mullen-troops-balk-change-gay-service-policy-job/

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 01:28 PM
They will find other work. Mullen is being an asshat on this, the effer ought to retire.

megimoo
12-02-2010, 01:30 PM
They will find other work. Mullen is being an asshat on this, the effer ought to retire.He leaves very soon but just one more butt kiss for POTUS before he goes !

megimoo
12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
A bit more :
According to the survey, 67 percent of Marines and nearly 58 percent of Army soldiers in combat units say repeal of don't ask, don't tell would have negative consequences on unit cohesion in the field or at sea.

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
He leaves very soon but just one more butt kiss for POTUS before he goes !

That's what it's all about. There was a time when a line officer would resign his comission rather than put up with this crap and taking orders from someone like obama.

Lager
12-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Perhaps Mullen realizes that this is inevitable and just wants to get thru it and over it as quickly as possible.

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Perhaps Mullen realizes that this is inevitable and just wants to get thru it and over it as quickly as possible.

It doesn't have to be inevitable.

linda22003
12-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Whites didn't want to serve with blacks either, when the armed forces were integrated after WWII.

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Whites didn't want to serve with blacks either, when the armed forces were integrated after WWII.

Brilliant.

linda22003
12-02-2010, 04:34 PM
The point is that they don't ask soldiers who they want to serve with, or where they want to serve, or what color uniform they want. I'm sorry that eluded you.

Madisonian
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Sounds like the experience of a prison bitch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU)

Sorry... could not resist the irony!:p

megimoo
12-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Whites didn't want to serve with blacks either, when the armed forces were integrated after WWII.Apples and oranges..

megimoo
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
The point is that they don't ask soldiers who they want to serve with, or where they want to serve, or what color uniform they want. I'm sorry that eluded you.Try and not be an insufferable snot.t.He knows what your point was and doesn't agree with you,neither do I .:rolleyes:

lacarnut
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM

Whites did not want to dick them in the ass either. BTW, when have you showered and or sleep with lesbians in your line of work for months at a time? Unless you have been in the military, you are too stupid to understand how this works.

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Whites did not want to dick them in the ass either. BTW, when have you showered and or sleep with lesbians in your line of work for months at a time? Unless you have been in the military, you are too stupid to understand how this works.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=28208&highlight=anal&page=3

megimoo
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=28208&highlight=anal&page=3Not our little lindie too ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-cEvyBlZcs

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:48 PM
You never know where you will find a rump ranger!:confused::eek:

megimoo
12-02-2010, 07:51 PM
You never know where you will find a rump ranger!:confused::eek:

But,But she sounds so pure and good,so perfect ?Lucrece the chaste !

megimoo
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM
FRC Report: Homosexual Assaults in Military ‘Disproportionately High’

Homosexuals in the military are about three times more likely to commit sexual assaults than heterosexuals

A Family Research Council analysis of publicly available documents–the Pentagon’s own report on sexual assault in the military for Fiscal Year 2009, and published decisions from military courts of appeals over the last decade and a half–have shown that there is already a significant problem of homosexual misconduct in the military. This problem can only become worse if the current law is repealed and homosexuals are openly welcomed (and even granted special protections) within the military, as homosexual activists are demanding.

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/homosexual-hate/homosexual-rape

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 08:53 PM
The point is that they don't ask soldiers who they want to serve with, or where they want to serve, or what color uniform they want. I'm sorry that eluded you.

Did you ever serve? Didn't think so. Shut your freaking pie hole, ignorant biatch. Assholes like you who want to be so freaking cool piss me off. Serve and then speak your freaking mind, asshole.

megimoo
12-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Air force officer found guilty in the homosexual rape of four fellow servicemen

An officer at Elgin Air Force Base, Fla. was found guilty of raping four other Air Force servicemen and attempting to rape two others. On Tuesday, a military jury returned the guilty verdict after nearly seven hours of deliberation in the court-martial case of Devery L. Taylor.

During the trial, Taylor was accused of meeting men in bars and then spiking their drinks with gamma-hydroxybutyrate, also knows as GHB or the "date-rape drug." Military prosecutors said that Taylor would then kidnap the men and force them to have sex with him.

The charges brought against Taylor included two counts of attempted sodomy, four counts of forcible sodomy, two counts of kidnapping, and one count of unlawful entry.

Taylor's private defense attorney, Martin Regan, concedes that Taylor is in violation of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy banning people who are openly gay and lesbian from serving in the military. However, he feels that a court-martial is not the right setting to deal with Taylor's violation.

"Perhaps Being Hanged,Emasculated, Drawn and Quartered would be more Appropriate ?

http://www.helium.com/items/190576-air-force-officer-found-guilty-in-the-homosexual-rape-of-four-fellow-servicemen

Teddy Kennedy
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Yet that ignorant bitch linda says it's all okay. God knows I hate dumbasses, but linda crosses the rubicon.

lacarnut
12-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Yet that ignorant bitch linda says it's all okay. God knows I hate dumbasses, but linda crosses the rubicon.

Plus 1. She does not have to worry though. Too old and not rich like Rosie.

m00
12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
A bit more :
According to the survey, 67 percent of Marines and nearly 58 percent of Army soldiers in combat units say repeal of don't ask, don't tell would have negative consequences on unit cohesion in the field or at sea.

I've asked before why not just repeal it for non-combat roles, but the answer I got was that every role is a combat role.

lacarnut
12-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I've asked before why not just repeal it for non-combat roles, but the answer I got was that every role is a combat role.

If you have never been in the military, you do not know WTF you are talking about. Keep your lame brain ideas about queers in Canada.

m00
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
If you have never been in the military, you do not know WTF you are talking about. Keep your lame brain ideas about queers in Canada.

This is interesting on several points

The idea that only people who have served in the military can have valid opinions on military matters in our representative system is not compatible with the notion of civilian leadership.
That you never actually addressed the point I was making in any meaningful terms, so while I might not know a lot about the military you clearly are equally as ignorant when it comes to acting like an adult.
That you really, really have your panties in a bunch over an internet forum. You might want to untwist them a bit if you want to post with the big boys.

Just some thoughts.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 12:58 AM
I keep hearing alot about "unit cohesion", but nobody really explains what that is. And I refuse to believe that somebody can go through the rigors of basic training and such, but will literally have a nervous breakdown if somebody serving in their unit is gay?

What does it say about our military if we all think they're gonna flip out just because a homosexual is serving with them? I understand that a majority of military personnel skew conservative, but this is the 21st century. Time to get on board.

That being said however, it's still nobodies business what one's sexual preference is. I'm all for people not being ashamed of who they are, and there's no shame in being gay. But not everybody is going to accept that or want to deal with it. So, and this is my opinion, keep it to your damn self.

ElevenBravo87
12-03-2010, 01:17 AM
I'll tell you what "unit cohension" is...its being abble to depend on the guy in the foxhole next to you.

You know whats going to happen if a queer makes a pass at a fellow soldier? He's will catch a 3 round burst to the grape in the next firefight. When bullets are flying on the two way range, shit happens.

Go ahead an shake you head in disbelief and call bullshit...but after 6 years as a grunt and a combat tour during the first Gulf War, I know exactly how well openly acting queer is going to go over in a line unit.

A queer might be allright in a REMF unit...but is in for a world of pain and suffuring with a bunch of grunts.

m00
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
A queer might be allright in a REMF unit...but is in for a world of pain and suffuring with a bunch of grunts.

Hypothetically, if the proposal was to "repeal DADT in specific non-combat roles" (such as DoD linguist or CENTCOM staff aid), do you think there would be as much resistance amongst our servicemen?

John Marston
12-03-2010, 01:22 AM
I'll tell you what "unit cohension" is...its being abble to depend on the guy in the foxhole next to you.

You know whats going to happen if a queer makes a pass at a fellow soldier? He's will catch a 3 round burst to the grape in the next firefight. When bullets are flying on the two way range, shit happens.

Go ahead an shake you head in disbelief and call bullshit...but after 6 years as a grunt and a combat tour during the first Gulf War, I know exactly how well openly acting queer is going to go over in a line unit.

Ok, two things

1. Why can't a "queer" be just as good a soldier as a heterosexual

2. We agree that sexual preference should be kept private, regardless of DADT.

...ok, I got one more thing. Isn't it kind of....I dunno....ignorant to assume that a gay soldier is going to act like a reject from Glee and that he wants nothing but to sleep with every member in his platoon?

m00
12-03-2010, 01:26 AM
...ok, I got one more thing. Isn't it kind of....I dunno....ignorant to assume that a gay soldier is going to act like a reject from Glee and that he wants nothing but to sleep with every member in his platoon?

Well, the problem is that Marines are just too damn sexy for their own good!

/ducks

John Marston
12-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Well, the problem is that Marines are just too damn sexy for their own good!

/ducks

Lol....true that. At least these "queers" that elenbravo is referring to have good taste

m00
12-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Lol....true that. At least these "queers" that elenbravo is referring to have good taste

But seriously, the genuine threat I do see from allowing gays to openly serve is the potential lawsuits from harassment. I would be very surprised if gay jokes weren't somewhat common amongst deployed troops. And ugh, who likes sensitivity training. And furthermore, isn't a bit counter productive if your fighting forces are trained in sensitivity instead of... yanno... waging war.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 01:37 AM
But seriously, the genuine threat I do see from allowing gays to openly serve is the potential lawsuits from harassment. I would be very surprised if gay jokes weren't somewhat common amongst deployed troops. And ugh, who likes sensitivity training. And furthermore, isn't a bit counter productive if your fighting forces are trained in sensitivity instead of... yanno... waging war.

That is unfortuneately a true sentiment. I wouldn't want to be a gay soldier just trying to serve his country and have to constantly endure being called a faggot or worse

Which is why, while I support the repeal of DADT, it's probably a smart thing to keep your sexual preferences to yourself. There's no reason why a gay soldier can't serve, but serving openly is playing with fire.

m00
12-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Which is why, while I support the repeal of DADT, it's probably a smart thing to keep your sexual preferences to yourself. There's no reason why a gay soldier can't serve, but serving openly is playing with fire.

But then like, if they are allowed to openly serve wouldn't the military kind of be forced to crack down on remarks that could be construed offensive to gays? Which might be fine if you are serving in the Pentagon (or any sort of "office enviornment") but it would seem like a waste of time or worse in the field. But I'm just speculating, I've never served.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 01:45 AM
But then like, if they are allowed to openly serve wouldn't the military kind of be forced to crack down on remarks that could be construed offensive to gays?

Eh...maybe. I'm not big on speculation. I do however have enough faith in our armed forces that they would act like grown ups and just deal with it.

And I would also have enough faith in any gay soldier that wants to go public with it to not put it at the forefront of who they are and work to gain respect and acceptance, just like everybody else does

linda22003
12-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Did you ever serve? Didn't think so. Shut your freaking pie hole, ignorant biatch. Assholes like you who want to be so freaking cool piss me off. Serve and then speak your freaking mind, asshole.

You are over the line. Try to use your words to express your thoughts, instead of obscenities. If you can.
I grew up before it was common for women to serve in the armed forces, so my service is just as nonexistent as yours is.

linda22003
12-03-2010, 09:04 AM

Never underestimate the ability of some heterosexual men to assume they are absolutely irresistible. To everyone. :p

Teddy Kennedy
12-03-2010, 09:14 AM
You are over the line. Try to use your words to express your thoughts, instead of obscenities. If you can.
I grew up before it was common for women to serve in the armed forces, so my service is just as nonexistent as yours is.

Really, tell us when you grew up. You don't know jack. Keep your ignorance to yourself. Effing idiot.
I served so that asshats like you can speak your mindless blather? What a freaking waste of 6 years of my life.

linda22003
12-03-2010, 09:57 AM
I served so that asshats like you can speak your mindless blather? What a freaking waste of 6 years of my life.

Actually, free speech is exactly one major reason our military people serve. Those who actually do.

Rockntractor
12-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Let's ease up on the personal insults here, we have the dome for that.

hampshirebrit
12-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Wind your neck in a tad, Teddy K, if you wouldn't mind.

Teddy Kennedy
12-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Wind your neck in a tad, Teddy K, if you wouldn't mind.

Fair enough.

ElevenBravo87
12-03-2010, 06:49 PM
But then like, if they are allowed to openly serve wouldn't the military kind of be forced to crack down on remarks that could be construed offensive to gays? Which might be fine if you are serving in the Pentagon (or any sort of "office enviornment") but it would seem like a waste of time or worse in the field. But I'm just speculating, I've never served.

Exactly.....I guess that most of ya'll have never served in a line company with a bunch of foul mouth grunts.
You will constatly hear things such as " go to hell, c*cksucker", " What, are you some kind of fag?"
"Don't be a choad smoker".....so forth and so on. So if queers are allowed to be open about it, then how long before someone crys to command that "my little queer feelings was hurt" by such talk?

djones520
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Exactly.....I guess that most of ya'll have never served in a line company with a bunch of foul mouth grunts.
You will constatly hear things such as " go to hell, c*cksucker", " What, are you some kind of fag?"
"Don't be a choad smoker".....so forth and so on. So if queers are allowed to be open about it, then how long before someone crys to command that "my little queer feelings was hurt" by such talk?

It's a valid concern, but we'll find a way to cope. This is one of those that can relate to the desegregation. Us service members are nothing if inventive on finding ways to swear. We'll find some new words to play with.

ElevenBravo87
12-03-2010, 06:58 PM
But you shouldn't have to....being queer is a CHOICE. No one is not born that way.

djones520
12-03-2010, 06:59 PM
But you shouldn't have to....being queer is a CHOICE. No one is not born that way.

And that is just opinion. For some it is a choice, undoubtedly, but no one really knows for sure with everyone.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 10:26 PM
....being queer is a CHOICE.So is being an ignorant buffoon

megimoo
12-03-2010, 10:28 PM
So is being an ignorant buffoonDid somebody hit a nerve ?

John Marston
12-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Did somebody hit a nerve ?

No. Nothing personal. Just pointing out that there are many things you can choose to be

Rockntractor
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/semi-dim-bulb.jpg?t=1291433357

megimoo
12-03-2010, 11:09 PM
No. Nothing personal. Just pointing out that there are many things you can choose to beYou reacted with some passion and it causes one to wonder ??
It has been demonstrated to be a choice BTW .There is no Homosexual Gene as proven by the APA !

megimoo
12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/semi-dim-bulb.jpg?t=1291433357.. Eureka..

John Marston
12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
You reacted with some passion and it causes one to wonder ??
It has been demonstrated to be a choice BTW .There is no Homosexual Gene as proven by the APA !
I react with "some passion" to all kinds of ignorance. And wonder all you want

ElevenBravo87
12-03-2010, 11:57 PM
So is being an ignorant buffoon

Fuck off and die, you loose ass, syphillis plagued, cum gargling whore.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 11:58 PM

Your mom

lacarnut
12-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Your mom

Family members are off limits. Keep it up and your time here will be short, dummie.

John Marston
12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Family members are off limits. Keep it up and your time here will be short, dummie.

Being a little selective with what we see,no?

lacarnut
12-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Being a little selective with what we see,no?

That's the rule around here for everyone. Keep on doing it and you will get warned/ time out or banned. Understand Sparky.

John Marston
12-04-2010, 12:19 AM
That's the rule around here for everyone. Keep on doing it and you will get warned/ time out or banned. Understand Sparky.

Once again, I'll refer to the fact that I was told to "Fuck off and die, you loose ass, syphillis plagued, cum gargling whore", and you're warning me about my snarky responses?

megimoo
12-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Once again, I'll refer to the fact that I was told to "Fuck off and die, you loose ass, syphillis plagued, cum gargling whore", and you're warning me about my snarky responses?
You wont last much longer sweet lips !

John Marston
12-04-2010, 12:25 AM
You wont last much longer sweet lips !

...anyways. Ignore

ElevenBravo87
12-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Your mom

Wow, great comeback....what are you 12 years old?

And thanks for dragging my Mom into this, whats wrong you not man enought to defend yourself without resorting to insulting a mans family? Whats next....are you going to insult my wife and kids as well?

hampshirebrit
12-04-2010, 07:00 AM

and

Your mom

Gentlemen, please desist. Neither of you have even racked up 100 posts yet, and you're going at each other's throats like a couple of rabid Jack Russells.

And Lacarnut is correct. Relatives (specifically Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, Sons, Daughters and Dependent Pets) ARE OFF LIMITS.

The family rule is non-negotiable. One warning (this one) and that is it. No more of this shit, please.

Bailey
12-04-2010, 07:34 AM
and

Gentlemen, please desist. Neither of you have even racked up 100 posts yet, and you're going at each other's throats like a couple of rabid Jack Russells.

And Lacarnut is correct. Relatives (specifically Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, Sons, Daughters and Dependent Pets) ARE OFF LIMITS.

The family rule is non-negotiable. One warning (this one) and that is it. No more of this shit, please.

dependant pets too? :confused:

hampshirebrit
12-04-2010, 07:42 AM
dependant pets too? :confused:

OK, take a verbal pop at someone's dog or cat if you really have to. :D

Seriously folks, you know what I mean... it's been said enough. No families.

And if it has to come to insults at all, the TD is the best place for that. No families in TD either though.

Kay
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
ElevenBravo87 should get some points though,
for the most creative use of stringing together
more foul words in the smallest of sentence
space. He gets the Golden Soap Award. :p

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Qgzo9Act33XhAbzpAAsiGOHStgXxP SW4WhjoctEZdApBqXOt

linda22003
12-04-2010, 10:31 AM

We suddenly seem to have SEVERAL foulmouthed newbies. I hope this isn't going to be as bad as that Ron Paul invasion was a couple of years ago.

Rockntractor
12-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Fascinating!:D

ElevenBravo87
12-04-2010, 01:06 PM
and

Roger. I will rein it in on the langauge.

ElevenBravo87
12-04-2010, 01:07 PM
ElevenBravo87 should get some points though,
for the most creative use of stringing together
more foul words in the smallest of sentence
space. He gets the Golden Soap Award. :p

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Qgzo9Act33XhAbzpAAsiGOHStgXxP SW4WhjoctEZdApBqXOt

Thanks!

I think?????

AmPat
12-04-2010, 01:12 PM
This is not a surprise. Admiral Mullen is Navy. They are semen (SIC), known to hang out on poop decks or in the head, and their motto is, We hate to leave our buddy's behind.

Seriously, Admiral Mullen has the read ahead notes on the direction and attitude of the administration. He is in a political position as the CJC and either resigns or resigns himself to embrace the admins policy.

Rockntractor
12-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks!

I think?????
:D

lacarnut
12-04-2010, 01:26 PM
I hope this isn't going to be as bad as that Ron Paul invasion was a couple of years ago.

Plz, don't even think that.

Bailey
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM
This is not a surprise. Admiral Mullen is Navy. They are semen (SIC), known to hang out on poop decks or in the head, and their motto is, We hate to leave our buddy's behind.

Seriously, Admiral Mullen has the read ahead notes on the direction and attitude of the administration. He is in a political position as the CJC and either resigns or resigns himself to embrace the admins policy.

lol :D

megimoo
12-04-2010, 05:46 PM

Seriously, Admiral Mullen has the read ahead notes on the direction and attitude of the administration. He is in a political position as the CJC and either resigns or resigns himself to embrace the admins policy.Obama owns him lock, stock and ass !