PDA

View Full Version : I'm at the laundromat, they turned off FAUX ( to cheers) when I asked

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
The OPs name...well it just says it all. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9674399) :D

DainBramaged (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 02:50 PM
Original message I'm at the laundromat, they turned off FAUX ( to cheers) when I asked

We are now watching CNN.

VICTORY.

Vacation day I REFUSE to watch that shit.

Victory??? :confused: This moron thinks this is a victory??? What a DUmmie! :D

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:04 PM
The OPs name...well it just says it all. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9674399) :D

Victory would be to make enough money for a washer and dryer and then stay home and watch your own tv!

AmPat
12-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Victory would be to make enough money for a washer and dryer and then stay home and watch your own tv!
He'll have to save up a couple of gubmint checks backed by confiscatory taxes first.

I was in the dental clinic on post yesterday and CNN was on. I immediately sat down and watched it without getting angry and demanding it be turned off or stomping out in a huff like a little nose-wipe POC child.:cool:

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM
I was in the dental clinic on post yesterday and CNN was on. I immediately sat down and watched it without getting angry and demanding it be turned off or stomping out in a huff like a little nose-wipe POC child.:cool:
You will make our British members jealous talking about teeth!:D

Zathras
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM

They're DUmmys SR, every little bit of feel good crap is a victory for them and their pathetic lives.

NJCardFan
12-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I wish I didn't get banned every time I signed up there or I would start a bouncy how I had a place of business turn off CNN. Something tells me they wouldn't be too hip to that.

Dan D. Doty
12-02-2010, 09:35 PM
First of all Drainbamaged, the voices in your head don't count as cheers; it just means you haven't been taking your meds again :rolleyes:

Second , what kind frail ego demands that they can't hear, see , or read anything that doesn't mirror back at them their narrow, deluded views no matter where they go or who they meet; up to the point they forcefully interject themselves into other conversations and business.

m00
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I wish I didn't get banned every time I signed up there or I would start a bouncy how I had a place of business turn off CNN. Something tells me they wouldn't be too hip to that.

Just point out CNN is run by Capitalists and Jews, and instead you gave them some tapes of Cuban news broadcasts.

Adam Wood
12-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Tonight, I came home from work and turned on the TV. I accidentally dialed in the wrong 3-digit channel on the satellite and it was Keef Moonbatmann. I immediately changed the channel over to NCIS reruns on USA and then cheered myself for doing so.

VICTORY!!!!

I have triumphed over BSNBC. I have slain the cable news monster. Congratulate me.

Rockntractor
12-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Tonight, I came home from work and turned on the TV. I accidentally dialed in the wrong 3-digit channel on the satellite and it was Keef Moonbatmann. I immediately changed the channel over to NCIS reruns on USA and then cheered myself for doing so.

VICTORY!!!!

I have triumphed over BSNBC. I have slain the cable news monster. Congratulate me.

Congratulation request noted pending approval.:D

FDK
12-03-2010, 09:01 AM

VICTORY!!!!

What? You mean you haven't called your cable company to demand that they remove it from your channel line-up?:D

Space Gravy
12-03-2010, 09:05 AM
I call BS. I figure most laundromat watchers as Oprah fans.