PDA

View Full Version : We need a Left Wing Militia

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2010, 07:09 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9674538) :D

Taverner (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 03:10 PM
Original message We need a Left Wing Militia

We need to get together, get armed and get ourselves ready.

With stuff like this: http://www.mediaite.com/online/tea-party-nation-preside... (http://www.mediaite.com/online/tea-party-nation-president-only-allowing-property-owners-to-vote-%E2%80%9Cmakes-a-lot-of-sense%E2%80%9D/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mediaite%2FClHj+%28Mediaite%2 9) is there any REAL hope we're going to stay a Democracy? Even a Republic?

They can do it - we should too.

Make up targets of photos of Palin, Boner and all the Bags and Bag Hags - and then practice. Get our shots just right. Then when they come for us, we can fight back rather than end up in Freedom Camps. (Freedom Camps...catchy!!!) You know this will happen. You try to assuage yourself by saying 'it can't happen here' but that's been said by too many people who learned it did and can happen hear, albeit too late. Their mass burials and mass execution pits are testimony that it can.

I do not own a gun. I never wanted to. I've always support the right to, specifically for this occasion.

Now I plan to buy one. Even in safe California, there are baggers who want to kill us. There are baggers who want us not to vote, not to have a say, and want us gone.

Remember that Limbaugh bullshit about killing all the Liberals, except for a few kept in a zoo? Well he was DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I didn't know that at the time, but I do now.

Rise up and Protect!

SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER!!!! Hey DUmmies, make sure you know which end the lead comes out of...:D

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:16 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9674538) :D

SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER!!!! Hey DUmmies, make sure you know which end the lead comes out of...:D

Is he suggesting they make targets from pictures of the new speaker of the house, isn't the speaker of the house under secret service protection?:confused:

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 07:17 PM
There's already a movie called "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight."

Pity. I sense an entertainment opportunity here.....

AmPat
12-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Taverner (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 03:10 PM
Original message We need a Left Wing Militia

They'll slap you into submission.;)

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Is he suggesting they make targets from pictures of the new speaker of the house, isn't the speaker of the house under secret service protection?:confused:

Dunno. I doubt that these geniuses would be much of a threat to the New Speaker. Now, people who are anywhere near the new speaker, THAT is a different matter.

I wish I knew how to post my Honorary Texan banner in my sig line.

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Dunno. I doubt that these geniuses would be much of a threat to the New Speaker. Now, people who are anywhere near the new speaker, THAT is a different matter.

User CP> Edit Signature>Signature Picture. It will only add it to your new posts.

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 07:29 PM
User CP> Edit Signature>Signature Picture. It will only add it to your new posts.

Thanks. I tried but it didn't have a place to post a picture.

Rockntractor
12-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks. I tried but it didn't have a place to post a picture.
Maybe S&R can help you.:confused:

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Maybe S&R can help you.:confused:

No sweat. I'm an Honorary Texan. I exude Texan-ness.....um.....:D

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2010, 08:35 PM
No sweat. I'm an Honorary Texan. I exude Texan-ness.....um.....:D

I'll fix it for ya. Just give me a few...:D

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
OK Bubba, you should be good to go. :D:D

Kay
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOuP-iDJtxiVh602uMOiLUfdpd0WpSygd_dVj9pChHay_RJKql8U1oq seA

SR, this Shiner's for you!

Bubba is my BFF.

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 08:59 PM
I'll fix it for ya. Just give me a few...:D

Your Grace.....I am unworthy.....BUT THAT IS SOOOOOOCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 09:00 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOuP-iDJtxiVh602uMOiLUfdpd0WpSygd_dVj9pChHay_RJKql8U1oq seA

SR, this Shiner's for you!

Bubba is my BFF.

Thanks Kay. Bubba wuv's you!!!!!!;)

(Don't tell Ms Bubba....)

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Try another post bubba. I had to fix something...

Dan D. Doty
12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Its that time of year again.

Moonbats running about, screaming, crying and scared of the real world pushing in on their lives.

Wonder how many of them will end up shooting themselves in the foot before the year is out:rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Its that time of year again.

Moonbats running about, screaming, crying and scared of the real world pushing in on their lives.

Wonder how many of them will end up shooting themselves in the foot before the year is out:rolleyes:

Is that a trick question? :confused:

Gingersnap
12-02-2010, 10:12 PM
The left always assumes that the right will live out the left's worst fantasies. As a member of the right (who owns guns), I have never in a million years considered wasting left-of-center politicians I dislike. This fantasy has never been an option for me.

I have never believed that lefties should be rounded up and segregated or imprisoned. I have never believed that lefties should be denied services or justice. I have never believed that left-biased news or information should be suppressed.

I guess I'm just too right-of-center to be that evil.

Dan D. Doty
12-03-2010, 01:07 AM
The left always assumes that the right will live out the left's worst fantasies. As a member of the right (who owns guns), I have never in a million years considered wasting left-of-center politicians I dislike. This fantasy has never been an option for me.

I have never believed that lefties should be rounded up and segregated or imprisoned. I have never believed that lefties should be denied services or justice. I have never believed that left-biased news or information should be suppressed.

I guess I'm just too right-of-center to be that evil.

The answer is very simple Ginger.

The Lefties think you are going to do to them, what they would like to do anyone who disagrees with them.
It seems to me that those on the Left do not have the ability to figure out what other people think, or believe.
They just superimposse their thoughts on others; this a trait found in those with Narcisstic Personality Disorder ( I'm jealous of you, so you must be jealous of me ). Lefties aren't deep thinkers.
They're shallow and base everything ( even their decision making ) on emotion; rather then reason, logic and facts. That is why you see many, many times that they look for the answers that makes then feel good, rather then ones that works. Also with NPD, you get people that lie often to make themselves look good ( bouncy tales) and think they are better then most people ( IE, people are stupid, uninformed, unenlighted if they don't agree with me) thus they feel they must run other people's lives.

Look up everything you can find on Narcisstic Personality Disorder; it'll show you where Lefties are coming from.

movie buff
12-03-2010, 10:24 AM
"Make up targets of photos of Palin, Boner and all the Bags and Bag Hags - and then practice. Get our shots just right. Then when they come for us, we can fight back rather than end up in Freedom Camps."

Okaaay. Sounds an awful lot like YOU'RE the one making threats against public figures, and posing a danger to regular people in this country (I'd assume that by "Bags" and "Bag Hags," he's referring to Tea Partiers, regular people who this DUmmy believes deverve to die for committing the heinous crime of disagreeing with him on politics).
Imagine if, on some conservative board, some poster said, "Make up targets of photos of Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and all the regular Commies - and then practice. Get our shots just right. Then when they come for us, we can fight back rather than end up in Freedom Camps."
Whoever made that post would undoubtedly be arrested for conspiracy, and the DUmmies would hold him up as proof that all conservatives are evil terrorists who belong in prison.
Still, it's always funny to hear the DUmmies talk about starting their own violent revolution. The French could put up more of a fight than them.

AmPat
12-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks Kay. Bubba wuv's you!!!!!!;)

(Don't tell Ms Bubba....)

Why does everubody want to be an honery Tex ass?:confused:

Texans are just 2nd generation Tennesseans.

malloc
12-03-2010, 05:19 PM

I like being an Arizonan. I heart my desert.

Anyway, back to the topic. What the hell are libtards in a militia gonna do? They don't believe in guns. Are they going to use harsh language, try to out smoke their opposition, or hide behind flowers or something?

I think this militia idea is just code to hang out with the buddies on weekends, smoke dope and be generally useless.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 06:23 PM

i want one :(

BadCat
12-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Remember when Ben Burch suggested the DUmmies take arms, and suggested that every DUmmy should buy a .32 ACP pistol?

.32 ACP vs. .308.....bring it, moonbats.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Remember when Ben Burch suggested the DUmmies take arms, and suggested that every DUmmy should buy a .32 ACP pistol?

.32 ACP vs. .308.....bring it, moonbats.

a .32? bwahahahahahahahaha I dont keep a back pocket backup smaller than a .380

Kay
12-03-2010, 07:35 PM

If I may quote one of your most famous Tennesseans
who fought and died for love of Texas in the Alamo

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1411/627011637_538b8ed5f3.jpg?v=0

Kay
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
I like being an Arizonan. I heart my desert.

Good to hear.
One should always be very proud of their roots ... and cacti.

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Some of my ancestors moved to Alabama from Tennessee, and then the Alabama ancestors moved either to Texas or into the central part of Georgia when it was being settled.

I have never been farther west of the Mississippi River than Poverty point Louisanna. I really really want to see the West.

AmPat
12-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Some of my ancestors moved to Alabama from Tennessee, and then the Alabama ancestors moved either to Texas or into the central part of Georgia when it was being settled.

I have never been farther west of the Mississippi River than Poverty point Louisanna. I really really want to see the West.

Give me a ring if you get near Colorado. These mountains are beautiful.

As far as the lethality potential of left wing militias, I'm scared. I mean Freddy Kruger scared. Just imagine if they learn how to weaponize their myriad diseases like liberalism, progressivism or *gasp* AIDS? We would be in serious trouble.