PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders…

megimoo
12-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their Two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father’s room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old’s knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0′Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

http://island-adv.com/2010/11/shotgun-preteen-vs-illegal-alien-home-invaders/

Odysseus
12-03-2010, 10:11 AM
http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/images/badges/Weapon_Expert.gif
Great shooting, kid.

This is a great conservative story that presents examples of arguments against illegal immigration and gun control. If there were only a global warming element, it would be a trifecta. :D

Madisonian
12-03-2010, 10:29 AM
http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/images/badges/Weapon_Expert.gif
Great shooting, kid.

This is a great conservative story that presents examples of arguments against illegal immigration and gun control. If there were only a global warming element, it would be a trifecta. :D

Two less contributors of CO2? Works for me.

Gingersnap
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Wow! Great shooting! :)

noonwitch
12-03-2010, 10:38 AM
I have no doubt that they would have killed her if she hadn't shot them.

NJCardFan
12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
And somewhere the left is melting down about this story. If this had happened in NJ, that little girl would be in jail for murder because here, if someone breaks into your house, you must retreat and let the perps have at your stuff. No, I'm not making that up.

According to the story, they had killed another man in another home invasion.

megimoo
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
And somewhere the left is melting down about this story. If this had happened in NJ, that little girl would be in jail for murder because here, if someone breaks into your house, you must retreat and let the perps have at your stuff. No, I'm not making that up.

According to the story, they had killed another man in another home invasion.A point blank full load of buckshot to the nuts.What a way to go !:eek:

Teddy Kennedy
12-03-2010, 11:01 AM
I love a happy ending.

Odysseus
12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Given what they did to their previous victim, that's a pretty safe bet, but because she's a girl, I suspect that it would have been worse than that. She probably avoided rape as well as murder. Of course, if she had not been armed, and they had been caught, convicted and sentenced to death, there would have been a candlelight vigil for them.

A point blank full load of buckshot to the nuts.What a way to go !:eek:
Sounds about right to me. Good center of mass target.

I love a happy ending.
Ditto. Gotta teach my daughters to shoot when they are old enough.

Apache
12-03-2010, 11:40 AM
-2 in the end of year Goblin count. I hope the little girl will be alright after such an ordeal. Thank God she had the presence of mind to react quickly and decisively.

nightflight
12-03-2010, 11:49 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Zafod
12-03-2010, 01:55 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

I kinda figured.....

KhrushchevsShoe
12-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Fake bullshit.

NJCardFan
12-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Fake bullshit.

Sort of like the same kind your ilk come up with every day except here we call them bouncies.

Zafod
12-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Fake bullshit.
jumping on the bandwagon like normal I see.

lamers

malloc
12-03-2010, 04:30 PM
I remember reading something like this on the AZ Shooting Forums years ago. I'm not sure if the story is true, but considering the circumstance I wouldn't be surprised if it was founded, at least in part, in truth.

According to a 1995 study conducted by the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, authored by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz which was cited in District of Columbia Vs. Heller:

Firearms are used 60 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to shoot with criminal intent. Of these defensive shootings, more than 200,000 are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse. About half a million times a year, a citizen carrying a gun away from home uses it in self-defense. Again, according to Kleck amd Gertz, “Citizens shoot and kill more criminals than police do every year [2,819 times versus 303].” Moreover, as George Will pointed out in an article entitled “Are We a Nation of Cowards?” in the November 15, 1993, issue of Newsweek, while police have an error rate of 11 percent when it comes to the accidental shooting of innocent civilians, the armed citizens’ error rate is only 2 percent, making them five times safer than police.”

With these kinds of statistics backing the frequency of defensive shootings, whose to say if the scenario above hasn't played out more than once a year since this "article" was written.

I think it's time for DUmmies to finally admit that they lost the gun control debate. By now they must realize that not only does gun control not work, it's a dangerous policy that, when pursued, puts ordinary citizens at risk of life and limb every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRAw3VWVyD8

NJCardFan
12-03-2010, 06:10 PM
The funny thing is, a bouncy like this isn't necessary. The NRA Magazine has stories like this all the time.

Zathras
12-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey KS, what do you call it everytime you post?

Fake bullshit.

*DING DING DING*....that is correct!!!!