PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin takes a swipe at Olberman

Teddy Kennedy
12-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I like this girl, she clearly has a sense of humor.
link thingy (http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebrities-tv/bristol-palin-strikes-back-764544.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm)

She also apologized for not being "absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."

Adam Wood
12-03-2010, 11:15 AM
I kinda wish that Bill O or someone like that would have a brief segment at the end of the show naming the stupidest fucking moonbat on the planet. And then every night they can name Moonbatmann.

noonwitch
12-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I like Bristol. I like her far more than I like her mother.

My sister's kids really like Bristol from her DWTS stint. Olberman is pathetic to pick on a 19 year old who isn't running for anything.

Teddy Kennedy
12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
I like Bristol. I like her far more than I like her mother.

My sister's kids really like Bristol from her DWTS stint. Olberman is pathetic to pick on a 19 year old who isn't running for anything.

Olberman is a pathetic imbecile, he disgusts me.

John Marston
12-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm not exactly a fan of the Palins, Bristol included, but Olbermann annoys me to no end. Good for her

Odysseus
12-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I really love her response. She nailed Olbermann:

Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public service announcement promoting abstinence and safe sex. Palin was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp.

He likened her being an abstinence spokeswoman to saying former President George W. Bush "kept us safe, 'cept for that 9/11 thing, which doesn't count."

First, Olbermann missed the point that as a single mom, Bristol is in a unique position to speak, credibly, on the difficulties of raising a child without a father. Second, Olbermann is implying that Bush's actions after 9/11 were invalid because 9/11 happened. In fact, the prevention of a repetition of the attacks, despite the best efforts of al Qaeda (and tools like Olbermann who carried water for them by trashing everything done to prevent it) was a great accomplishment.

She says that what Olbermann lacks in originality, he makes up for with "insincere incredulity."

She also apologized for not being "absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."

"Insincere incredulity" is pretty good for a twenty year old. She's got a greater vocabulary than Olbermann, at least.

fettpett
12-06-2010, 08:24 AM
God, why couldn't he have pissed off the douchebags at MSNBC enough to get his dumbass fired? They hired him to be a political anyaslis/commentator, not a hack amarturish psedo-comedian Howard Stern-esq prick

Odysseus
12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
God, why couldn't he have pissed off the douchebags at MSNBC enough to get his dumbass fired? They hired him to be a political anyaslis/commentator, not a hack amarturish psedo-comedian Howard Stern-esq prick

Nowadays, being a liberal political anyaslis/commentator means being a hack amateurish pseudo-comedian Howard Stern-esqe prick.

NJCardFan
12-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I kinda wish that Bill O or someone like that would have a brief segment at the end of the show naming the stupidest fucking moonbat on the planet. And then every night they can name Moonbatmann.

I guess you missed his book Pinheads and Patriots.