PDA

View Full Version : Original message Bristol Palin strikes back at Keith Olbermann.....

Carol
12-03-2010, 11:55 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9679604)

I hadn't heard about this. Bristol just showed Olbermann up as an empty name calling fool.
a kennedy Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 08:42 AM
Original message
Bristol Palin strikes back at Keith Olbermann.....

Bristol Palin struck back at Keith Olbermann after the MSNBC host dubbed her the "Worst Person In The World" for her role as a spokesperson for abstinence with the Candies Foundation.

On his Monday show, Olbermann mocked the selection of Palin as a role model for abstinence -- and her ad promoting it with The Situation -- given her status as one of the country's most famous teen mothers.

"That's like saying George Bush kept us safe, except for that 9/11 thing!" he said.

On Thursday, Palin posted a long reply to Olbermann on her Facebook page:

Accusing me of hypocrisy is by now, an old canard. What Mr. Olbermann lacks in originality he makes up for with insincere incredulity. Mr. Olbermann fails to understand that in order to have credibility as a spokesperson, it sometimes takes a person who has made mistakes. Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life. Recovered addicts lecture to others about the risks of alcohol and drug abuse. And yes, a teen mother talks about the benefits of preventing teen pregnancy. I have never claimed to be perfect. If that makes me the "worst person in the world" to Mr. Olbermann, then I must apologize for not being absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be. To Mr. Olbermann let me say this: you can attack me all you want. But you will not stop me from getting my message out about teen pregnancy prevention. And one day, if you ever have a daughter, you may change your mind about me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/03/bristol-palin-...
And the DUers admit defeat and agree that she is correct when all they can do is claim that she is dumb and therefore didn't write her response.

Who cares who wrote it.-But the hive can't argue about the message, and they can't admit that she "won", so they have to attack her by assuming something that is irrelevant. :D

Happyhippychick (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Dec-03-10 08:45 AM
Response to Reply #1
4. She couldn't even READ the response let alone write it.

Peace frog Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 10:01 AM
Response to Reply #4
40. ..or speak it with clarity

there would be a lot of "ummms, likes, you knows", etc.

Toucano (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 08:45 AM
Response to Reply #1
5. There are at least 15 words in there that she would never use. n/t

For real, for real?DUmmies wouldn' use those words so they assume that Bristol wouldn't.

PA Democrat Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 08:49 AM
Response to Reply #1
14. I doubt Ms. Palin could spell the word "canard" correctly

let alone define it. Momma Grizzly had better sell some more books. That family's bill for PR lackeys is going to be expensive!

JackintheGreen Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 09:36 AM
Response to Reply #1
34. *I* don't use language like that

and *I'm* and ivy league educated Ph.D. (almost)

Oh, wait, lemme try again:

She writes like she dances. Beautifully, beautifully! I want to claw out my eyes so that her writing is the last thing I ever see!!!

Happyhippychick (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 08:45 AM
Response to Original message
2. I am so sick of the Wasilla hillbillies engaging in cyber pissing contests. Yes, I can see why. They usually win. She did here as evidenced by all the name calling and put downs.

hoplophobe
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Response to Reply #4

there would be a lot of "ummms, likes, you knows", etc.
Seriously? You are going to go there DUmmy? Your hero does that every time he steps away from the teleprompter.

JackintheGreen Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 09:36 AM
Response to Reply #1
34. *I* don't use language like that

and *I'm* and ivy league educated Ph.D. (almost)

:rolleyes:
Almost?

bijou
12-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Seriously? You are going to go there DUmmy? Your hero does that every time he steps away from the teleprompter.

Almost? The PhD will be forthcoming just as soon as he works out the difference between 'an' and 'and'. :D

NJCardFan
12-03-2010, 03:05 PM

This. I don't think these idiots ever heard Obama or his stuttering prick of a press secretary speak without benefit of help.

AmPat
12-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Almost?

Response to Reply #4

there would be a lot of "ummms, likes, you knows", etc. Just like O Blah Blah, or should I say UH-Bama?"

Dan D. Doty
12-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Moonbats got bitch slapped :D

And not one of them can come back with anything other then a personal attack.:rolleyes:

They are such losers :cool:

NJCardFan
12-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Moonbats got bitch slapped :D

And not one of them can come back with anything other then a personal attack.:rolleyes:

They are such losers :cool:

That's how they do. When they don't have a viable argument, it's attack. This is why these people are a joke.