PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep hope alive?

SarasotaRepub
12-03-2010, 08:19 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9682620) :D

LiberalLoner (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 03:04 PM
Original message How do you keep hope alive?

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I really want to hear your answers.

I don't have any hope any more. And I find it very difficult, if not impossible, to find happiness in my own life when I see things getting worse and worse for my fellow Americans. I'm happy for about a minute when I donate money to a food bank and then I'm sad again because I know even if I gave everything I had, it wouldn't be anywhere near enough. And I know, things are not going to be okay.

I think people are going to die of exposure and starvation. I think they are dying right now of that, and diseases that could be prevented or treated.

I don't see anything getting any better. I don't see any route to things getting better. Racism and sexism and homophobia apparently will never end, and the rich will always win.

I'm old and tired and I've run out of hope for this country.

Anybody else there too?

Taverner (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-03-10 03:05 PM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9682620#9682620)

1. The Morphine was doing the trick until I had to quit

:D

NJCardFan
12-03-2010, 09:15 PM
I believe this will help...

http://olivier.quenechdu.free.fr/spip/local/cache-vignettes/L480xH267/sw357-e77cd.jpg

Seriously, there is bad in the world. Boo hoo. Build a bridge and get over it.

Dan D. Doty
12-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Good God!

Don't the DUers ever let up on this sh*t!?

How do they make it through the day without jumping off a bridge, eating broken glass???

Will the Moonbats start taking their meds after the holidays?

Or are they going to bitching until the next election?

Give it a break already :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
12-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Good God!

How do they make it through the day without jumping off a bridge, eating broken glass???

Will the Moonbats start taking their meds after the holidays?

Or are they going to bitching until the next election?

Give it a break already :rolleyes:

Let's not get carried away Dan, we need material. :D

NJCardFan
12-04-2010, 09:56 AM
I know how I keep hope alive. Knowing that Obumble will be out of office come January 2013 has me giddy with anticipation.

AmPat
12-04-2010, 12:13 PM
How do you keep hope alive?Easy. Stop crapping on the Constitution.:cool:

movie buff
12-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Good God!

Their brains are ruled by a mixture of misery and hatred, not to mention cowardice. Hence, suicide is out of the question for most of them, they're content to just whine on the internet.