PDA

View Full Version : " Tell Teresa To Stuff Her Chinese Catsup Up Frenchy Kerry's Bony Butt !"

megimoo
12-04-2010, 08:52 PM
No Jobs for U.S. workers declares Bill Johnson, CEO at Heinz, on Wall Street Journal Report last Saturday

Last Saturday, the CEO of Heinz, best known for ketchup production, told Maria Bartiromo that Heinz will not be hiring Americans this year (at 3:55).

The reason he gave was the ‘uncertainty’ produced by the ‘inability’ of the government to decide on really important things such as the tax rate his business will pay.

He announced at the same time on the same program that Heinz will be opening facilities and hiring in other countries, and concentrated on China where they make soy sauce.

http://my.firedoglake.com/ruthcalvo/tag/heinz/

3rd-try
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
It sounds like a statement aimed directly at the current tax stalemate. Companies of all sizes are waiting for this information. It's an expense that needs to be figured into a product.

I'm still good with the suggestion in the thread title.

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Teresa Heinz has nothing what ever to do with the running of the company. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Teresa Heinz has nothing what ever to do with the running of the company. :rolleyes:

She needs you Poli, someone needs to stick up for her, the whole world is against her.
I feel all teary eyed now.:(

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 07:05 PM
She needs you Poli, someone needs to stick up for her, the whole world is against her.
I feel all teary eyed now.:(

Her? :rolleyes:I'm sticking up for the company.

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Her? :rolleyes:I'm sticking up for the company.

Kay.

Kay
12-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes? You rang?

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Yes? You rang?

Can you whoop Poli for me?

Kay
12-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Sure. I'd love to.
http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/evilgrin0036.gif

SaintLouieWoman
12-05-2010, 09:04 PM
I can't stand Teresa, but I can understand where Heinz is coming from. Our economy won't really start a true recovery til the uncertainty over the tax mess is resolved. I'm glad they had the guts to come out and say what so many other companies are thinking.

megimoo
12-05-2010, 09:10 PM
It sounds like a statement aimed directly at the current tax stalemate. Companies of all sizes are waiting for this information. It's an expense that needs to be figured into a product.

I'm still good with the suggestion in the thread title.

They sell their products in America and Ship the ingredients to China to package them because of cheap slave labor and expect America to use them .

Those products will be made on fully automatic production lines without any workers involved from the cooked tomatoes to the packaged and boxed products.The only thing left to justify production in China would be to grow the correct tomato and spices in huge volumes and ship the complete products at a very low price.

McDonald's once used Heinz catchup until they took a look at the price and their volume and decided it was cheaper to make their own.They damn near put Heinz out of business with that move.

If McDonald's decided that they should go into competition with them they could sink Heinz and take over the market .McDonald's has become a world class monopoly making the majority of their own iingredient's and shipping them to their warehouses world wide.

Mac Donald's is one of the world's largest customers of US meat and sets its own inspection standards for the meat that are higher than USDA standards for meat that it buys.It buys in huge volume and ships their meat to their own warehouses to distribute to their franchises all over the world .

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 09:29 PM
McDonald's once used Heinz catchup until they took a look at the price and their volume and decided it was cheaper to make their own.They damn near put Heinz out of business with that move.

BULLSHIT. :rolleyes:
Heinz produces most of the ketchup served in U.S. restaurants, including those of Burger King Corp. and Wendy's International Inc. But the Pittsburgh giant has been locked out of virtually all of McDonald's Corp.'s 13,700 U.S. restaurants since the company failed to give it enough ketchup during a tomato shortage 33 years ago. Get your facts before you spout off.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06179/701775-28.stm

Yet for more than 30 years, nearly the only place where people are offered Heinz ketchup to slather their McDonald's fries is in the Pittsburgh area. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_397839.html

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
BULLSHIT. :rolleyes: Get your facts before you spout off.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_397839.html

I'm not saying you are wrong but it is a four year old article you posted.

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm not saying you are wrong but it is a four year old article you posted.

The point is - the reason why Heinz does not do business with McDonald has nothing to do with the reasons moo made up. It has to do with a 33 year old tomato shortage. FURTHERMORE - as the second article shows - they do do some business with Heinz. If they tried to foist anything but Heinz here in Pittsburgh they'd end up out of business in western PA.

AmPat
12-05-2010, 09:39 PM
I can't stand Teresa, but I can understand where Heinz is coming from. Our economy won't really start a true recovery til the uncertainty over the tax mess is resolved. I'm glad they had the guts to come out and say what so many other companies are thinking.

But I thought John frenchy Kerry was a true Butt-e of O Blah Blah's. They both go for the standard American traitor DImWIToCRAP anti-business ideology. John Frenchy Kerry ought to be ecstatic over the Obama-Pelosy-Reid legislation.:confused::cool:

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 09:39 PM
The point is - the reason why Heinz does not do business with McDonald has nothing to do with the reasons moo made up. It has to do with a 33 year old tomato shortage. FURTHERMORE - as the second article shows - they do do some business with Heinz. If they tried to foist anything but Heinz here in Pittsburgh they'd end up out of business in western PA.

Okay, I see what your saying. Why didn't you just state that in the first place rather than attack the poster.

AmPat
12-05-2010, 09:40 PM
You said "do do."

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Okay, I see what your saying. Why didn't you just state that in the first place rather than attack the poster.

I did. I quoted the salient bits of both articles.

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 09:41 PM
You said "do do."

I KNEW some one was going to comment on that! :D

megimoo
12-05-2010, 10:43 PM
BULLSHIT. :rolleyes: Get your facts before you spout off.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_397839.html

Kiss my sweet patoot Boris

Heinz courts McDonalds to boost ketchup brand

PITTSBURGH -- Twice a year, Michael Hasco visits McDonald's restaurants to observe how workers squirt ketchup onto hamburgers. He thinks there might be a better way to do it.

Mr. Hasco works for H.J. Heinz Co., the world's biggest ketchup maker. Heinz produces most of the ketchup served in U.S. restaurants, including those of Burger King Corp. and Wendy's International Inc.

But the Pittsburgh giant has been locked out of virtually all of McDonald's Corp.'s 13,700 U.S. restaurants since the company failed to give it enough ketchup during a tomato shortage 33 years ago.

Now it's Mr. Hasco's job to win McDonald's back.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06179/701775-28.stm#ixzz17IcKExfq

Rockntractor
12-05-2010, 10:54 PM
and the ketchup battle rages! Or is it catsup?:confused:

megimoo
12-05-2010, 10:55 PM
The point is - the reason why Heinz does not do business with McDonald has nothing to do with the reasons moo made up. It has to do with a 33 year old tomato shortage. FURTHERMORE - as the second article shows - they do do some business with Heinz. If they tried to foist anything but Heinz here in Pittsburgh they'd end up out of business in western PA.Heinz is a shitty tasting catsup and Pittsburgh is a smelly dirty place and You're an obnoxious little critter !McDonald's now makes their own catsup... McDonald's created its own brand of so-called fancy ketchup and hired a small group of condiment makers to produce it.Screw Heinz catsup !

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Kiss my sweet patoot Boris

Heinz courts McDonalds to boost ketchup brand

PITTSBURGH -- Twice a year, Michael Hasco visits McDonald's restaurants to observe how workers squirt ketchup onto hamburgers. He thinks there might be a better way to do it.

Mr. Hasco works for H.J. Heinz Co., the world's biggest ketchup maker. Heinz produces most of the ketchup served in U.S. restaurants, including those of Burger King Corp. and Wendy's International Inc.

But the Pittsburgh giant has been locked out of virtually all of McDonald's Corp.'s 13,700 U.S. restaurants since the company failed to give it enough ketchup during a tomato shortage 33 years ago.

Now it's Mr. Hasco's job to win McDonald's back.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06179/701775-28.stm#ixzz17IcKExfq

Dumbass - I quoted the same fucking article. :rolleyes: do you even read the stuff you post??

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Heinz is a shitty tasting catsup and Pittsburgh is a smelly dirty place and You're an obnoxious little critter !McDonald's now makes their own catsup... McDonald's created its own brand of so-called fancy ketchup and hired a small group of condiment makers to produce it.Screw Heinz catsup !

Only retards use Ketchup that isn't Heinz.

megimoo
12-06-2010, 05:56 AM
Only retards use Ketchup that isn't Heinz.

...Is Heinz Catsup Pittsburgh's only claim to fame ?

What a shallow little life you critters lead...."I'm From The Catsup Capitol Of America".... Woopie !

Perhaps the only point of contention is McDonald's motives for dumping that Heinz crap ?The great tomato shortage leading to Heinzs dumb decision to ration McDonald's or McDonald's deciding to make their own ?

Either way Heinz lost one of its largest customers for over thirty years and that's a lot of catsup !.

"Only retards use Ketchup that isn't Heinz."

Eating too much Heinz catsup effects the mind and makes your feet smell bad !

PoliCon
12-06-2010, 02:06 PM
...Is Heinz Catsup Pittsburgh's only claim to fame ?

What a shallow little life you critters lead...."I'm From The Catsup Capitol Of America".... Woopie !

Right Ketchup is all we have. We don't have Six Superbowl's or more bridges than any other city in the world or a world class symphony or a burgeoning tech market or anything else. We just have ketchup :rolleyes: I like how you twisted what I said. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the only point of contention is McDonald's motives for dumping that Heinz crap ?The great tomato shortage leading to Heinzs dumb decision to ration McDonald's or McDonald's deciding to make their own ? And so this is the reason why you used Teresa Heinz's name in your thread title?

Either way Heinz lost one of its largest customers for over thirty years and that's a lot of catsup !.

"Only retards use Ketchup that isn't Heinz."

Eating too much Heinz catsup effects the mind and makes your feet smell bad !Heinz has 60% of the Ketchup market - 97% of the home market - and reality is Heinz never had all of the McDonald's account - they did have part of it - but not all of it. Hunts also had a large portion of McDonald's business - and the choice of McDonald's to make their own hurt Hunt's much worse than it did heinz. Of course - none of that is important. What matters is telling the truth - getting your facts right and not bullshitting people.

Rebel Yell
12-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't give a shit her name was Teresa Hitler Heinz Kerry. Until someone else steps up and makes a better Ketchup (Catsup isn't even a real thing), I'm buying Heinz.