PDA

View Full Version : Grayson to be honored ..

SarasotaRepub
12-05-2010, 05:51 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9696467) :D

monmouth (1000+ posts) Sun Dec-05-10 05:24 PM
Original messageGrayson to be honored ..

* Defeated U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, the liberal flamethrower and video fabulist who became a national GOP target, will be honored next month as "Democrat of the Year" by the Democratic Club of Boca Raton and Delray Beach.

~ george_bennett@pbpost.com (%20george_bennett@pbpost.com)

I just found this while surfing, I most definiteley will be there..

Oh goody, you and 5 or 6 others...

Democratic of the year????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!111!!!! :D

Maybe he'll post pics on DU!!!!

Teddy Kennedy
12-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Good lord, don't those people know that he's certifiable.

PoliCon
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM

They think he's sane - and compared to a lot of them . . . . HE IS!:D

SarasotaRepub
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM

He speaks "TRUTH TO POWER" and scares old ladies from Boca. :D

Teddy Kennedy
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
He's a lunatic is what he is. Probably one of the most insane members of congress ever. Compared to Grayson, Kucinich is a perfectly functioning normal human being.

Calypso Jones
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM
oh hell. i'm not concerned with this. If it weren't for these people giving each other awards or honoring each other they'd be committed.

Adam Wood
12-06-2010, 02:17 AM
He and Cynthia McKinney should get together sometime.

Bleda
12-06-2010, 05:30 AM
I don't think he's insane at all. He knows his supporters' insane views, so he pretends to be insane as well. It's all about power, fame and being 'respected.' But that's just my opinion.

Starbuck
12-06-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't think he's insane at all. He knows his supporters' insane views, so he pretends to be insane as well. It's all about power, fame and being 'respected.' But that's just my opinion.

And a worthwhile opinion it is, too. I have been saying that for years about Michael Moore, he who wore a baseball cap to the awards ceremony. (Did they think he just forgot to take it off??!!) Moore, Grayson and others know full well they're fulla shit, and they know that there are plenty who will believe what they say. P T Barnham would be proud.

Unfortunately.....this can not be said of Hank Johnson, Congressman from GA, who really is a blooming idiot for suggesting Guam may tip over if we place too many Marines on it. He actually was sincere. And got 75% of the votes in November.

Madisonian
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe he is being honored in the same way a pig is honored at a luau?
Or should be?:D

Rockntractor
12-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Maybe he is being honored in the same way a pig is honored at a luau?
Or should be?:D

:eek:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/sittingPig.gif

AmPat
12-06-2010, 07:07 PM
What we value we honor. Any honor for this dishonorable speck of chicken crap will only be celebrated by the most despicable among us.

movie buff
12-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, in related news, Grayson could very well end up being "Honored" here as one of the Top DUmmies of 2010!