PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Crazy Facts About Kim Jong Il

Rebel Yell
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Top 10 Crazy Facts About Kim Jong Il

The “Fact”: He is the best natural golfer in history
In 1994, it was reported by Pyongyang media outlets that Kim Jong Il shot 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course – including 5 holes in one! That score is 25 shots better than the best round in history, and is made even more amazing by the fact that it was his first time playing the sport. It’s said Kim Jong Il would routinely sink 3 or 4 holes in one per round of golf, and – lucky for the PGA – he has since given it up.

The Fact: He maintains a city that was built just to be looked at
Kijong-Dong is a propaganda city that was originally built in the 1950s by Kim Jong Il’s father right on the border, this was to display the North’s superiority to the South and also to encourage people to defect. It has no actual residents, but an extensive effort has been put forth to simulate a functioning city, including lights on set timers, and street sweepers to create an illusion of activity. The use of modern telescopes has revealed that the units lack window glass, and some buildings are just concrete shells that don’t even have interior rooms. The city also houses the world’s largest flagpole, complete with a 300lb. North Korean flag.

http://listverse.com/2010/05/30/top-10-crazy-facts-about-kim-jong-il/

Surely, there are waaaay more than 10. I almost hate to see him lose power. He is an entertaining little shit, other than all the murderdeathkill. After Team America, no way he can ever be taken serious again.

noonwitch
12-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I liked the part where he told NK film directors to make more cartoons, if that is one of the real facts. Someone should send him some religious cartoons, like Superbook or Davey and Goliath.

Seriously, though, I have heard that Kim loves action films. Someone should send him a bunch of Mel Gibson's better action movies (The first two Lethal Weapon movies, Braveheart, The Patriot, etc.) followed by The Passion. If the old man is dying, he might want to make peace with his maker, first, in a way that could actually benefit an entire little nation.