PDA

View Full Version : I will say it, we HAVE a civil war

MountainMan
12-07-2010, 12:26 AM
nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 10:05 PM
Original message
I will say it, we HAVE a civil war Updated at 8:21 PM

in the democratic party. Just as the Republicans have one as well.

This civil war is about the future... and this give away... no other way to call it, has brought it up to the fore in this place.

I don't envy the mods. but things will continue to get heated.

That is all.

Let the infighting begin......HAHAHAHAHAHA (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9706666)

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 10:11 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. Read this place Updated at 8:21 PM

you have two very clear factions... and to be frank, we cannot stand each other.

Bluerthanblue Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 11:03 PM
Response to Reply #2
43. this place has often had terrible distention.

the level of ugliness has increased, but that is true of the nation as a whole.

The 'tea-party' made being rude, selfish and snarky fashionable.

It's ugly and counter-productive, we need to get control of ourselves imo.

xiamiam Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 11:38 PM
Response to Reply #2
52. in 6 years i have put one person on ignore..i think he is now gone

everyday, these days, i check names and think to put a host of people on ignore..i still have yet to do it as i think i could benefit but, believe me, i'm close..never thought i would even consider doing that here..hopeful that we will reach conclusions together that i can live with..less and less hopeful daily, unfortunately

MountainMan
12-07-2010, 12:28 AM
originalpckelly Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 10:28 PM
Response to Reply #16
19. We're a leading indicator, except when we're not.

That's the way the intertubes are. You can never know which issue is going to blow up in "real life"

HAHAHAHAHA:D

SarasotaRepub
12-07-2010, 06:50 AM
But DUmmies...Ponies, Rainbows, Chocolate Rivers...:D

hoplophobe
12-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Bluerthanblue Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Dec-06-10 11:03 PM
Response to Reply #2
43. this place has often had terrible distention.

the level of ugliness has increased, but that is true of the nation as a whole.

The 'tea-party' made being rude, selfish and snarky fashionable.

It's ugly and counter-productive, we need to get control of ourselves imo.

Rude, selfish and snarky better describes people on the left (Jon Stewart for one) than anyone from the tea party protests. Read a bouncy sometime.

PoliCon
12-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Rude, selfish and snarky better describes people on the left (Jon Stewart for one) than anyone from the tea party protests. Read a bouncy sometime.

The left always displaces the motivations and attributes they have but want to hide onto their enemies.

Dan D. Doty
12-07-2010, 01:38 PM
The left always displaces the motivations and attributes they have but want to hide onto their enemies.

Ditto.

m00
12-07-2010, 10:24 PM
lol, could you imagine the arguing and bitching that would occur if you tried to form a militia unit entirely out of DU members?