PDA

View Full Version : Just a little trip down Memory Lane for the DUmmies

Adam Wood
12-07-2010, 08:27 AM
While you DUmmies are all bemoaning the imminent demise of Elizabeth Edwards, take a moment and remember what you are all really about (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3545777) when it comes to things like compassion for cancer victims.

NJCardFan
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Hell, you didn't need to go this far. Just bring up the Tony Snow threads to see real DUmmie compassion. Yet if it came out tomorrow that Mumia Abu Jamal has cancer, you'd see thread after thread offering thoughts and prayers.

noonwitch
12-07-2010, 01:13 PM
You know they are not capable of that type of self-reflection!

It is sad that Elizabeth Edwards is dying. I feel badly for her kids.

Dan D. Doty
12-07-2010, 01:36 PM
You know they are not capable of that type of self-reflection!

It is sad that Elizabeth Edwards is dying. I feel badly for her kids.

I feel sorry for her kids too.

DU are a bunch of cold hearted, mean spirited bastards that only care that other people mirror back their own narrow point of view.

movie buff
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I made a point of praying for Elizabeth Edwards earlier today.
You can predict the DUmp's reactions in many cases.
If a prominent liberal dies or gets very sick:
"Too bad, we must send thoughts and prayers. This noble person shouldn't go through any pain."
If a prominent conservative or Christian dies:
"Good. I hope his death is/was slow and excruciating, and that he rots in Hell and his family all die and join him soon!"

noonwitch
12-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I made a point of praying for Elizabeth Edwards earlier today.
You can predict the DUmp's reactions in many cases.
If a prominent liberal dies or gets very sick:
"Too bad, we must send thoughts and prayers. This noble person shouldn't go through any pain."
If a prominent conservative or Christian dies:
"Good. I hope his death is/was slow and excruciating, and that he rots in Hell and his family all die and join him soon!"

On this board, that's the case. Free Republic is a whole different matter. They rejoiced over there like a palestinean on 9-11 when Dr. Tiller was murdered.