PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Sexual, Atheist, Mental Patient Who Had PA Nativity Removed To Be Interviewed

megimoo
12-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Bi-Sexual, Atheist, Mental Patient Who Had PA Nativity Removed To Be Interviewed On WORD-FM

Atheist Megan Hartley joins us today at 5:10 p.m to talk about her successful effort to move the Christmas creche away from the front of the Canonsburg municipal building. Call the Show! 800.320.8255

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2638950/posts

Comments:

Person Who Had Nativity removed In PA Town Is Demon Writer (Wrote About Demons Cutting Genitals)
Multiple-Original story of removal linked ^ | 12-7-2010 | Icwhatudo

Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:38:32 AM by icwhatudo

(CANONSBURG, Pa.) New information has been discovered about the background of Megan Hartley, identified as the resident whose complaint about a Nativity scene in a borough building led to its removal.

As reported on ThePittsburghChannel.com, the 57 year tradition of the local Knights of Columbus chapter of setting up the nativity scene in the borough building has come to an end due to a written complaint from Ms. Hartley.

Since no other information was given about Ms. Hartley a search began. There is only 1 "Megan Hartley" listed in CANONSBURG, Pa in this people search thru VEROMI and that is a "Hartley, Megan A" age 33 that lists addresses in "Canonsburg, PA, Homestead, PA and Pittsburgh, PA"

An "ISearch" people search shows a 33 yr old Megan A Hartley with an Address History that includes Homestead, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.

This person has a profile pic of a sign that reads "Masturbate for peace"

This search has a link to her Myspace page where we see she uses the screen name "Shaken Silence"

A search for "Shaken Silence" brings up lots of info including her live journal where she brags about the creche removal.

In addition, it seems Megan A Hartley (aka "Shaken Silence") is a writer who dabbles into vampires, demons, hell, homosexuality, atheism, and all sorts of interesting topics. Here is a copy of an award she won for darkest video:

Here is an example of some of her writings called "The Knife": "slowly and deftly ripping away flesh and letting it flutter to your feet. The delicate skin rips easily so being able to detach it in one piece takes practice but practice I've had. The inner arm, the inner thigh, the eyelids, the genitals, I can remove them all without a single tear."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6139018/1/The_Knife

Interesting to see that a nativity scene has so offended someone who writes about demons cutting off genitals.
In her writing she says she is a mental health patient who canít hide her illness for long. She also admits to being a bi-sexual and an atheist who hates religion. She signs her goodbye with: "So good day to you all and may god be less. ;)"

CaughtintheMiddle1990
12-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Bi-Sexual, Atheist, Mental Patient Who Had PA Nativity Removed To Be Interviewed On WORD-FM

Atheist Megan Hartley joins us today at 5:10 p.m to talk about her successful effort to move the Christmas creche away from the front of the Canonsburg municipal building. Call the Show! 800.320.8255

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2638950/posts

Comments:

Person Who Had Nativity removed In PA Town Is Demon Writer (Wrote About Demons Cutting Genitals)
Multiple-Original story of removal linked ^ | 12-7-2010 | Icwhatudo

Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:38:32 AM by icwhatudo

(CANONSBURG, Pa.) New information has been discovered about the background of Megan Hartley, identified as the resident whose complaint about a Nativity scene in a borough building led to its removal.

As reported on ThePittsburghChannel.com, the 57 year tradition of the local Knights of Columbus chapter of setting up the nativity scene in the borough building has come to an end due to a written complaint from Ms. Hartley.

Since no other information was given about Ms. Hartley a search began. There is only 1 "Megan Hartley" listed in CANONSBURG, Pa in this people search thru VEROMI and that is a "Hartley, Megan A" age 33 that lists addresses in "Canonsburg, PA, Homestead, PA and Pittsburgh, PA"

An "ISearch" people search shows a 33 yr old Megan A Hartley with an Address History that includes Homestead, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.

This person has a profile pic of a sign that reads "Masturbate for peace"

This search has a link to her Myspace page where we see she uses the screen name "Shaken Silence"

A search for "Shaken Silence" brings up lots of info including her live journal where she brags about the creche removal.

In addition, it seems Megan A Hartley (aka "Shaken Silence") is a writer who dabbles into vampires, demons, hell, homosexuality, atheism, and all sorts of interesting topics. Here is a copy of an award she won for darkest video:

Here is an example of some of her writings called "The Knife": "slowly and deftly ripping away flesh and letting it flutter to your feet. The delicate skin rips easily so being able to detach it in one piece takes practice but practice I've had. The inner arm, the inner thigh, the eyelids, the genitals, I can remove them all without a single tear."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6139018/1/The_Knife

Interesting to see that a nativity scene has so offended someone who writes about demons cutting off genitals.
In her writing she says she is a mental health patient who can’t hide her illness for long. She also admits to being a bi-sexual and an atheist who hates religion. She signs her goodbye with: "So good day to you all and may god be less. ;)"

A little creepy that someone dug into this girl's whole life because of this. Almost like, "Here's her myspace--Harass her. She lives in PA--Hunt her down."

hampshirebrit
12-07-2010, 08:54 PM
A little creepy that someone dug into this girl's whole life because of this. Almost like, "Here's her myspace--Harass her. She lives in PA--Hunt her down."

It may not seem fair at all, but by the same token, if the person next to you on the bus starts declaiming, at volume, that they know the word of god, is it your inclination to move toward or away from them?

Unfortunately, such lunatics require a certain amount of harassment, that the rest of us may lead a more peaceful existence.

megimoo
12-07-2010, 09:05 PM

It's become common in these internet days to have instant access to information about those who expose themselves to public scrutiny .

In order to judge an opinion expressed it seems obvious to examine the life and credentials of those who express the opinion .A political hack will post an opinion disguised as an average citizen sometimes using a false identity to sway public opinion.

More mundane matters of little interest escape notice by their nature and generate little or no interest.

She announces publicly that she is An Bi Sexual,Atheistic,Mental Defective who writes bizarre horror stories on her face book pages .She has now lost all privacy by exposing herself fully to the public demanding to be noticed. !

Her way to generate attention was to stir up an controversy and demand action.She is the one who called attention to herself and angered those of us who wish to keep the feast of Christ in peace.

As often proven the Constitution doesn't demand separation of church and state .I have no pity for intrusions into her privacy as she did call the attention unto herself .

PoliCon
12-07-2010, 11:08 PM

She asked for her 15 minutes of fame and now she has it.

CueSi
12-08-2010, 01:43 AM
She's not a public figure... This isn't Michael Newberg or Sarah Palin.... plus, she's a mental patient. I'd probably not care if she were not, but... dude. No tormenting the crazy people.

And I don't care if she's bi. . .I don't sleep with crazy.

~QC

megimoo
12-08-2010, 02:25 AM
She's not a public figure... This isn't Michael Newberg or Sarah Palin.... plus, she's a mental patient. I'd probably not care if she were not, but... dude. No tormenting the crazy people.

~QCIf she didn't say You would never know until after the fact !

NJCardFan
12-08-2010, 12:04 PM

~QC

However, this mental patient got a Nativity scene removed at Christmas time. As Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp said to Ike Clanton in Tombstone," you called down the thunder well now you got it". To avoid a shit storm it's best to not stir the pot yourself. Oh, and I'm willing to bet that by bi she means she only sleeps with women.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
12-08-2010, 12:22 PM
The best thing to do is IGNORE types like her.
Attention is what she wants, and by putting out all her personal info, you're basically giving her what she wants. The more you pay attention to someone, the bigger they get.

NJCardFan
12-08-2010, 12:37 PM
The best thing to do is IGNORE types like her.
Attention is what she wants, and by putting out all her personal info, you're basically giving her what she wants. The more you pay attention to someone, the bigger they get.

So she does some BS that forces someone to remove a Nativity scene and we should all just turn our backs? No, people like this need to be exposed for what they are.

noonwitch
12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
My theory/diagnosis:

She was sexually abused as a kid and her parents either were responsible or didn't pay attention (or, one was repsonsible and the other didn't pay attention). Her obsession with cutting flsesh implies that she feels she has been "ripped open" herself. She may even have feelings or beliefs at times that she has a demon inside her.

She identifies with negative things, like demons, vampires, etc. She uses a slogan like "Masturbate For Peace" as her identification on social websites, and I suspect it is not a joke to her. She is seeking negative attention because she doesn't understand how to get positive attention. On top of that, the negative attention she seeks has sexual aspects to it. I'll bet she's into BDSM, which is really unhealthy for people with personality disorders.

Diagnosis:

Axis I: PTSD
Childhood history of sexual abuse

Axis II: Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoaffective Personality Disorder

She needs psychotherapy. She probably could use some medication, but not necessarily. Cue Si is right, she's more sad than funny.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
12-08-2010, 01:58 PM
My theory/diagnosis:

She was sexually abused as a kid and her parents either were responsible or didn't pay attention (or, one was repsonsible and the other didn't pay attention). Her obsession with cutting flsesh implies that she feels she has been "ripped open" herself. She may even have feelings or beliefs at times that she has a demon inside her.

She identifies with negative things, like demons, vampires, etc. She uses a slogan like "Masturbate For Peace" as her identification on social websites, and I suspect it is not a joke to her. She is seeking negative attention because she doesn't understand how to get positive attention. On top of that, the negative attention she seeks has sexual aspects to it. I'll bet she's into BDSM, which is really unhealthy for people with personality disorders.

Diagnosis:

Axis I: PTSD
Childhood history of sexual abuse

Axis II: Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoaffective Personality Disorder

She needs psychotherapy. She probably could use some medication, but not necessarily. Cue Si is right, she's more sad than funny.

What would you diagnose a guy who always, almost purposely looks for the wrong kind of girl--Not to take advantage of, but there is a genuine attraction to--the bad girl, the troubled, emotionally disturbed sort of girl--What would drive a man behind that?

CueSi
12-08-2010, 10:48 PM
If she didn't say You would never know until after the fact !

Nope, unlike many men, I actually pay attention to the women I sleep with.

~QC

Wei Wu Wei
12-08-2010, 10:59 PM
What would you diagnose a guy who always, almost purposely looks for the wrong kind of girl--Not to take advantage of, but there is a genuine attraction to--the bad girl, the troubled, emotionally disturbed sort of girl--What would drive a man behind that?

This doesn't warrant a diagnosis. You seem like a nice enough guy, someone who wouldn't try to take advantage of anyone, but remember that these types of women are especially vulnerable and susceptible to being taken advantage of. Most importantly, remember that often times you can exploit or take advantage of someone without realizing you're doing it.

I know what you mean though, I sometimes find a certain level of vulnerability to be very honest, very real, and very attractive in women.

Finally, people with really low self-esteem will often gravitate towards people who abuse them and even unconsciously encourage it. It's self-destructive behavior but it fits perfectly with theories of Self Verification (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-verification_theory). So be careful stud.

Rockntractor
12-08-2010, 11:04 PM
I know what you mean though, I sometimes find a certain level of vulnerability to be very honest, very real, and very attractive in women.

You should try one once then. They stay inflated too.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Nope, unlike many men, I actually pay attention to the women I sleep with.

~QCHow would you know she was a wackjob until you were hooked up together ?

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:09 AM
You should try one once then. They stay inflated too.Girls are allright but there's nothing like the real thing !

CueSi
12-09-2010, 01:21 AM
How would you know she was a wackjob until you were hooked up together ?

It's called conversation, dumbass. Try it sometime. :D

~QC

RobJohnson
12-09-2010, 03:15 AM
It's called conversation, dumbass. Try it sometime. :D

~QC

Conversation before sex? That's crazy talk. :D

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Conversation before sex? That's crazy talk. :D

It makes you wonder how two girls could stop talking long enough to even have sex, I guess you pop a nipple in each of their mouths and they quiet down.

noonwitch
12-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Henry Higgens' syndrome.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Henry Higgens' syndrome.Liza wasn't a bad girl !He's looking for someone along the lines of 'Bloody Mary' or May West !

noonwitch
12-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Liza wasn't a bad girl !He's looking for someone along the lines of 'Bloody Mary' or May West !

I read this true crime book about a psychologist who thought he could reform a hooker, and he had an obsession with "My Fair Lady". The book is called Masquerade. It's about a Detroit case from the 80s. The girl's pimp ended up killing the psychologist with a baseball bat, then chopping his body up into pieces and spreading the parts all over the lower penninsula. He, of course, is serving life. The girl/hooker served about 2 years for illegally carrying off body parts and the last I heard, she was an executive at AT&T.

The book is really well-written for that genre, but the story of the psychologist's self-delusions regarding the world of prostitution and drugs, and the things he did for this woman and her pimp are just beyond the usual pathology of crimes. He really thought he was a modern day Henry Higgens, and was probably as pathological in his own way as the pimp who killed him.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 11:48 AM
I read this true crime book about a psychologist who thought he could reform a hooker, and he had an obsession with "My Fair Lady". The book is called Masquerade. It's about a Detroit case from the 80s. The girl's pimp ended up killing the psychologist with a baseball bat, then chopping his body up into pieces and spreading the parts all over the lower penninsula. He, of course, is serving life. The girl/hooker served about 2 years for illegally carrying off body parts and the last I heard, she was an executive at AT&T.

The book is really well-written for that genre, but the story of the psychologist's self-delusions regarding the world of prostitution and drugs, and the things he did for this woman and her pimp are just beyond the usual pathology of crimes. He really thought he was a modern day Henry Higgens, and was probably as pathological in his own way as the pimp who killed him.Comparing Henry Higgins to a Psychological therapist is a bit of a stretch.He taught English diction and Phonics as I recall.His interest in Doolittle was by virtue of a wager !

If You enjoy Serial killers read about Charlie Starkweather & Caril Fugate . My Psych Professors who taught a course in Abnormal Psych was the court Psychiatrist and explained what really happened.

He was just a dumb kid but she was a real Psycho head case.She in a frenzy cut off her own mothers breasts and disemboweled her little half sister.She claimed that Starkweather killed them and held her hostage but the jury didn't fall for it.

Starkweather was electrocuted but she was institutionalized and released .My Prof evaluated her for the courts and called her bluff.She threatened to cut off his nuts if he exposed her.He did and the jury locked her up .

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/starkweather/index_1.html

.....Or this ghoull THE MURDER CASTLE OF H.H. HOLMES
http://www.prairieghosts.com/holmes.html

NJCardFan
12-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Comparing Henry Higgins to a Psychological therapist is a bit of a stretch.He taught English diction and Phonics as I recall.His interest in Doolittle was by virtue of a wager !

If You enjoy Serial killers read about Charlie Starkweather & Caril Fugate . My Psych Professors who taught a course in Abnormal Psych was the court Psychiatrist and explained what really happened.

He was just a dumb kid but she was a real Psycho head case.She in a frenzy cut off her own mothers breasts and disemboweled her little half sister.She claimed that Starkweather killed them and held her hostage but the jury didn't fall for it.

Starkweather was electrocuted but she was institutionalized and released .My Prof evaluated her for the courts and called her bluff.She threatened to cut off his nuts if he exposed her.He did and the jury locked her up .

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/starkweather/index_1.html

.....Or this ghoull THE MURDER CASTLE OF H.H. HOLMES
http://www.prairieghosts.com/holmes.html

Isn't this what the movie Badlands is based?

Edit: OK, I read the link and it is. Good movie if you never saw it.

CueSi
12-09-2010, 02:06 PM
It makes you wonder how two girls could stop talking long enough to even have sex, I guess you pop a nipple in each of their mouths and they quiet down.

Once I've judged my partner as sane and whatever, I usually initiate action with , "May I?" And then go from there. Gotta have good timing for a lull in conversation.

~QC

megimoo
12-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Isn't this what the movie Badlands is based?

Edit: OK, I read the link and it is. Good movie if you never saw it.

By today's standards it was nothing. Murder and molestation is today's stock and trade.Omaha in those days was very conservative and loaded with wheat farming millionaires.The whole county was in an uproar with two murderers on the run.As I wrote My Prof told us the whole story in all its gory.Carol Fugate was as crazy as a bed bug and Starkweather developed a James Dean fixation and dressed himself to look like James Dean.She led and he followed .