PDA

View Full Version : Poor,poor DUmmies...

SarasotaRepub
12-07-2010, 07:57 PM
This thread is just one of God knows how many today... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9713587) :D

This one by Subdivisions was excellent!!! So good it got locked and sanitized.

A greyt exchange that is now gone was one where a DUmmie said Obama didn't look good on TV and another DUmmie said maybe he was on drugs...too much Hopium.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I almost peed in my armor. :D

Poor Skinner, he has to let them rant or he'd have to TS over half the DU membership.

Carol
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
They really are up in arms.

dogday DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Dec-07-10 04:14 PM
Response to Original message
76. Locking

You are already permitted to criticize the Democrats in harsh terms. But there are limits. Calling Obama a "Manchurian candidate," suggesting that he should be impeached, or comparing him to Hitler, goes too far and might even get you banned. If you look around you'll see that we are permitting plenty of strong criticism. Don't feel like you have to one-up everybody else.

Regards,

dogday
DU Moderator

ralph wiggum
12-08-2010, 09:38 AM
This thread is just one of God knows how many today... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9713587) :D

This one by Subdivisions was excellent!!! So good it got locked and sanitized.

A greyt exchange that is now gone was one where a DUmmie said Obama didn't look good on TV and another DUmmie said maybe he was on drugs...too much Hopium.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I almost peed in my armor. :D

Poor Skinner, he has to let them rant or he'd have to TS over half the DU membership.

DUmmy Subdivisions was on an anti-Obama rampage yesterday, it was a thing of beauty.

DU tears make me feel like Cartman...

http://www.dailynugget.com/images/cartman_scott.jpg

SarasotaRepub
12-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I noticed today the DUmmies are all excited over the wikileaks kooks who are shutting down websites with DOS attacks. I wonder what the shitheads would be saying if those same kooks started one on DU??? :rolleyes::D

Adam Wood
12-08-2010, 10:06 PM
What's really funny to me is that they actually got what they wanted, but they're going berserk over this. Why? Because the "rich" aren't getting taxed more. And why are they bent out of shape over that? Is it because they are worried about deficits? No. Is it because they want a balanced budget? HELL no. Is it because they think that they need the money for some other social engineering project? Nope; the Obamessiah will just print more.

Nope. The one and only reason that they are so hell-bent on tax increases on the rich is pure and simple unadulterated envy. They only want the rich taxed more in order to "bring them down a notch." It's unfair that someone else is more successful, even though their success has absolutely no bearing upon them whatsoever, so they simply must be taxed more to "level the playing field." No other reason beyond making sure that those who have more wind up having less just to satisfy their need for cosmic sameness.

Bleda
12-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Nope. The one and only reason that they are so hell-bent on tax increases on the rich is pure and simple unadulterated envy. They only want the rich taxed more in order to "bring them down a notch." It's unfair that someone else is more successful, even though their success has absolutely no bearing upon them whatsoever, so they simply must be taxed more to "level the playing field." No other reason beyond making sure that those who have more wind up having less just to satisfy their need for cosmic sameness.

Capitalism and communism stand at opposite poles. Their essential difference is this: The communist, seeing the rich man and his fine home, says: "No man should have so much." The capitalist, seeing the same thing, says: "All men should have as much." - Phelps H. Adams