PDA

View Full Version : " Rocker Tommy Lee Disrupts Poor Killer Whales Sex Life !"

megimoo
12-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Rocker Tommy Lee angered over whale masturbation *UPDATED*

Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee is angry -- really angry -- about the way Shamu is being treated at SeaWorld.

In a letter to SeaWorld Orlando, Lee complains about the methods used by the theme park to obtain sperm from Tillikum - the orca responsible for the death of SeaWorld trainer Dawn Brancheau this spring.

Tillikum was brought to SeaWorld Orlando specifically for breeding purposes in 1998. He continues to appear in Shamu shows there and to be used in killer whale breeding programs.

PETA, an organization which Lee has long supported, has called for the whale's release back into the wild.

Lee calls Tillikum SeaWorld's "chief sperm bank."

"We know from SeaWorld's own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by TMZ.

"Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue, I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted."

As bizarre as it may sound, manual stimulation of animals is a regular breeding method used by zoos and aquariums for certain species.

http://www.gadling.com/2010/12/08/rocker-tommy-lee-angered-over-whale-masturbation/

Gingersnap
12-08-2010, 08:51 PM
I guess old Tommy has never seen a horse or cattle operation. While natural means are always preferred, these days it's a heck of a lot cheaper to send sperm hundreds or thousands of miles away than it is to send stock.

Breeding operations have been using artificial insemination since it was first developed.

The process may be icky but it's a lot less stressful on the animals than shipping them long distance (if that was even possible with an animal that size).

megimoo
12-08-2010, 09:41 PM
I guess old Tommy has never seen a horse or cattle operation. While natural means are always preferred, these days it's a heck of a lot cheaper to send sperm hundreds or thousands of miles away than it is to send stock.

Breeding operations have been using artificial insemination since it was first developed.

The process may be icky but it's a lot less stressful on the animals than shipping them long distance (if that was even possible with an animal that size).

As a Kid My Dad Managed and I worked, after school, on a dairy farm and part of his work was management of the breeding program.I would sneak out and watch them live breeding the Heifers .

One guy would lead the bull by the ring in his nose on a stout rope and short rod into the breeding Chute with the Heifers separated by a gate. Once the bull smelled the Heifer in heat his eyes would roll back in his head and he would start to jump around..

Another crazy guy climbed into the Chute and washed the bulls engorged dingus with an anti bacterial soap agent and tied to escape with his life.

When they lifted the gate the bull jumped the Heifer cow and inseminated her in one stroke.After that it was drop the gate and three big guys would wrestle the bull back into the corral..

After an accident and a badly injured breeding hand they went to an artificial insemination program.Just a fat tube filled with bull semen and a shoulder length rubber gauntlet was all it took.After the breeder had the the tube far up into the Heifer she would invariably crap all over him.

Gingersnap
12-08-2010, 11:02 PM
LOL! My family breeds Quarter horses. Breeding is always a dicey business since mares can be injured (as they often are in the wild) or they can vehemently refuse a stallion which leads to all kinds of ugly ends.

Usually it goes okay.

Artificial insemination is a part of the business, though. You have to outcross your stock and popular sires are always in demand. Harvesting semen is both laughable and kind of dangerous. It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:02 AM
LOL! My family breeds Quarter horses. Breeding is always a dicey business since mares can be injured (as they often are in the wild) or they can vehemently refuse a stallion which leads to all kinds of ugly ends.

Usually it goes okay.

Artificial insemination is a part of the business, though. You have to outcross your stock and popular sires are always in demand. Harvesting semen is both laughable and kind of dangerous. It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.Most big male animal don't take kindly to critters messing with their privates.

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 12:10 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/6/5/128886793748864135.jpg

noonwitch
12-09-2010, 11:14 AM
It's too bad Tommy Lee didn't have the same concern for the human children who swim in his pool.

obx
12-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Tommy should stick to things he knows, like drugs and veneral disease.