PDA

View Full Version : " High School Wrestler Employs the Old Barney Butt Drag."

megimoo
12-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Was Clovis wrestler's legal move an illegal act? Buchanan High athlete faces trial on a charge of sexual battery.

The Fresno County District Attorney's Office is having second thoughts about prosecuting a Buchanan High School wrestler for sexual battery.

Preston Hill, 17, is due to go on trial Thursday. Clovis police and the alleged victim said Preston rammed two fingers into the teammate's anus during wrestling practice in July. Preston's attorney says he used a legitimate wrestling move called the "butt drag."

Amid a public uproar over the case that began after The Bee reported it on Sunday, prosecutors met with Preston's attorney on Tuesday to offer a deal: The case would be dismissed if Preston -- who has been expelled from Buchanan -- stayed out of trouble for several months.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/12/05/2185736/was-clovis-wrestlers-legal-move.html

noonwitch
12-09-2010, 11:05 AM
South Park was right, real wrestling is gay.

Gingersnap
12-09-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't believe this kind move is allowed in women's Jello wrestling. :cool:

NJCardFan
12-09-2010, 11:39 AM
As disgusting as it is, if it is a legal and sanctioned move, how can they prosecute?

megimoo
12-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't believe this kind move is allowed in women's Jello wrestling. :cool:Along with the two handed butt rip or the infamous double boob bash !

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
As disgusting as it is, if it is a legal and sanctioned move, how can they prosecute?He inserted his fingers between the boy's buttocks.

It's called the "butt drag," in which a wrestler grabs a rival's butt cheek and puts fingers in the anus to get leverage. The move is widely used at matches around the country and has been around for decades.

They'll get him on a 'hate crime' if need be !

NJCardFan
12-09-2010, 12:22 PM
He inserted his fingers between the boy's buttocks.

It's called the "butt drag," in which a wrestler grabs a rival's butt cheek and puts fingers in the anus to get leverage. The move is widely used at matches around the country and has been around for decades.

They'll get him on a 'hate crime' if need be !

That's my point. It's a legal and sanctioned move. This is a waste of time.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:53 PM
That's my point. It's a legal and sanctioned move. This is a waste of time.
But,But It's Not PC,It just isn't done except by those deviates in Congress !

Teddy Kennedy
12-09-2010, 01:05 PM
But,But It's Not PC,It just isn't done except by those deviates in Congress !

Is it true Barney Frank perfected the move?

FBIGuy
12-09-2010, 01:26 PM
I don't believe this kind move is allowed in women's Jello wrestling. :cool:

All is fair in love and women's jello wrestling.

hoplophobe
12-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Male on male version of "the Shocker"?

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 02:32 PM
so I guess all those rumors about the wrestling team in highschool weren't all that far off then . . . .

megimoo
12-09-2010, 02:58 PM
All is fair in love and women's jello wrestling.
Instead of jello .

Approximately 100 pounds of sodium bentonite combined with 100 pounds of kaolin clay mixed with several gallon pails of industrial strength Petroleum jelly can cover the bottom of a 8' x 8' wrestling ring with several inches of extremely slippery, creamy-smooth mud. Proportions can always be adjusted larger or smaller depending on the amount of mud required and the consistency desired.This stuff really makes them slippery and slimey !

Bailey
12-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I'd rather lose in any sport if takes sticking your fingers in another dudes anus to win :(

I guess to some on this board will do anything to win.

Kay
12-09-2010, 10:01 PM
I'd rather lose in any sport if takes
sticking your fingers in another dudes anus to win :(

This time Bailey, I'm 100% with you! http://www.memphisracing.com/vb/images/smilies/icon_mad.gif

malloc
12-10-2010, 06:19 AM
My junior year English teacher was also my High School's wrestling coach. Because of my size at that age, my English teacher was constantly hounding to join the wrestling team. I liked baseball and the benefits of my paycheck much more than I liked the idea of wrestling. After reading this, I'm so glad I didn't join the wrestling team! Sanctions and legal move or not, that is disgusting.

Kay
12-10-2010, 07:31 AM
If this is a legal move,
then so should be poking your opponent in the eye.

malloc
12-10-2010, 07:51 AM
If this is a legal move,
then so should be poking your opponent in the eye.

So long as the eye poking doesn't the follow the butt dragging. That would cause pinkeye! :eek:

Defiant1
12-10-2010, 08:09 AM
So long as the eye poking doesn't the follow the butt dragging. That would cause pinkeye! :eek:

Or at least stink eye....

Bailey
12-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Or at least stink eye....

Isnt that a Cleveland steamer? or a dirty sanchez?:D

Now i could get into that butt dragging thing if I was wrestling a women but thats another thread for another time. :eek::)

megimoo
12-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Isnt that a Cleveland steamer? or a dirty sanchez?:D

Now i could get into that butt dragging thing if I was wrestling a women but thats another thread for another time. :eek::)That depends on her size.Butt stabbing anyone is dirty business.

Calypso Jones
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Charges Dropped.

http://rightwingnews.com/2011/01/charged-dropped-against-high-school-wrestler-accused-of-sex-assault-on-teammate/

There is lot more to this story:

Hill, a senior and captain of the wrestling team has been on target to go on to a college wrestling career, possibly with a scholarship, until this case put a “stain” on his name.

During practice a few months ago, Hill was grappling with a freshman on the team and used what is called the “butt drag” maneuver. Basically, a wrestler grabs the butt-cheek of his opponent in an effort to flip or gain advantage. It is a common maneuver in wrestling.

The “victim,” a freshman, made no complaint about the move in practice, and in fact, was joking and having a good time and never even mentioned the incident, according to witnesses and the coach. It wasn’t until sometime later, that the younger wrestler said something to his step-mother and then to his father. The father is a former counselor for a local child-abuse agency.

The “victim” was taken to a doctor, who found slight redness in the victim’s anal area. The fingers, if they did go in or near the anus, were OVER the victim’s work-out clothes, it was not a “skin-on-skin” allegation. Sorry, but any kid who is truly “practicing” on a high school wrestling team SHOULD be coming home with some red marks, bruises and soreness here or there.

Wrestling is one of the most “intimate” contact sports there is. There are demanding requirements to maintain a certain weight while still remaining strong. By its very nature, the sport requires grabbing, pinching, wedging, pushing, and personally over-powering the opponent. It’s not like, for example, golf, where players don’t even break a sweat.

We have too much “feminization” of boys going on due to neurotic parenting, and an over-emphasis on political-correctness and “self-esteem.” Boys are being “wussified” from an early age by over-indulgent “helicopter” parents who preach to “play nice,” “share,” and “don’t be a bully.” They don't teach their children to deal with their own problems with classmates or teachers. They are overly-involved, and try to "protect" their children from even the tiniest slight by calling parents, teachers, and coaches. They over-schedule and micro-manage their children's lives.

The father of the victim has been throwing his weight around as some sort of "child abuse expert" to the school district, the county attorney’s office, and in the media. He should now shut the hell up and apologize to the Hill family. Judging from his arrogant statements to the Fresno Bee, I am sure he will NOT see the error of his ways. He taught his son a terrible lesson: To whine about being bullied, instead of learning to “blend” into a team sport, and to quickly escalate a small incident into a huge clusterf++k of community “experts” – police, school board, county attorney, judge. What a waste of time and effort, and taxpayer dollars when Fresno county faces budget cuts and reductions in personnel.

Novaheart
01-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Do not google Turkish oil wrestling.

AmPat
01-30-2011, 10:09 PM
This story stinks.

PoliCon
01-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Charges Dropped.

http://rightwingnews.com/2011/01/charged-dropped-against-high-school-wrestler-accused-of-sex-assault-on-teammate/

There is lot more to this story:

Hill, a senior and captain of the wrestling team has been on target to go on to a college wrestling career, possibly with a scholarship, until this case put a “stain” on his name.

During practice a few months ago, Hill was grappling with a freshman on the team and used what is called the “butt drag” maneuver. Basically, a wrestler grabs the butt-cheek of his opponent in an effort to flip or gain advantage. It is a common maneuver in wrestling.

The “victim,” a freshman, made no complaint about the move in practice, and in fact, was joking and having a good time and never even mentioned the incident, according to witnesses and the coach. It wasn’t until sometime later, that the younger wrestler said something to his step-mother and then to his father. The father is a former counselor for a local child-abuse agency.

The “victim” was taken to a doctor, who found slight redness in the victim’s anal area. The fingers, if they did go in or near the anus, were OVER the victim’s work-out clothes, it was not a “skin-on-skin” allegation. Sorry, but any kid who is truly “practicing” on a high school wrestling team SHOULD be coming home with some red marks, bruises and soreness here or there.

Wrestling is one of the most “intimate” contact sports there is. There are demanding requirements to maintain a certain weight while still remaining strong. By its very nature, the sport requires grabbing, pinching, wedging, pushing, and personally over-powering the opponent. It’s not like, for example, golf, where players don’t even break a sweat.

We have too much “feminization” of boys going on due to neurotic parenting, and an over-emphasis on political-correctness and “self-esteem.” Boys are being “wussified” from an early age by over-indulgent “helicopter” parents who preach to “play nice,” “share,” and “don’t be a bully.” They don't teach their children to deal with their own problems with classmates or teachers. They are overly-involved, and try to "protect" their children from even the tiniest slight by calling parents, teachers, and coaches. They over-schedule and micro-manage their children's lives.

The father of the victim has been throwing his weight around as some sort of "child abuse expert" to the school district, the county attorney’s office, and in the media. He should now shut the hell up and apologize to the Hill family. Judging from his arrogant statements to the Fresno Bee, I am sure he will NOT see the error of his ways. He taught his son a terrible lesson: To whine about being bullied, instead of learning to “blend” into a team sport, and to quickly escalate a small incident into a huge clusterf++k of community “experts” – police, school board, county attorney, judge. What a waste of time and effort, and taxpayer dollars when Fresno county faces budget cuts and reductions in personnel.

once again some asshole sees a chance to getting rich quick. :rolleyes:

Novaheart
01-30-2011, 10:36 PM
once again some asshole sees a chance to getting rich quick. :rolleyes:

The story never made sense. So now the question is what to do about the useless nifongs who have messed up the reputation of two boys rather than exercise some authority and decision making skills.

PoliCon
01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
The story never made sense. So now the question is what to do about the useless nifongs who have messed up the reputation of two boys rather than exercise some authority and decision making skills.

nothing. The lawyers lobby is to powerful for the common sense reform of a looser pays system to be implemented. Their cash cows would dry up and die.

Calypso Jones
01-31-2011, 01:07 AM
This accused kid deserves an apology, reinstated at school so that he can graduate with his class, and his record expunged of any of this idiocy. I have to wonder if there wasn't a bit of jealousy on the part of the younger wrestler's parents.