PDA

View Full Version : German Media: Iran Is Stockpiling Shahab 3 Missiles in Venezuela That Can Reach US

megimoo
12-09-2010, 12:17 PM
While Obama has been focusing his attention on the Republican hostage takers and bomb throwers the Iranian regime has been stockpiling Shahab 3 missiles in Venezuela that can reach the United States.

According to Die Welt, Venezuela has agreed to allow Iran to establish a military base manned by Iranian missile officers, soldiers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Venezuelan missile officers. In addition, Iran has given permission for the missiles to be used in case of an “emergency”. In return, the agreement states that Venezuela can use these facilities for “national needs” – radically increasing the threat to neighbors like Colombia. The German daily claims that according to the agreement, Iranian Shahab 3 (range 1300-1500 km), Scud-B (285-330 km) and Scud-C (300, 500 and 700 km) will be deployed in the proposed base. It says that Iran also pledged to help Venezuela in rocket technology expertise, including intensive training of officers

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 02:49 PM
While Obama has been focusing his attention on the Republican hostage takers and bomb throwers the Iranian regime has been stockpiling Shahab 3 missiles in Venezuela that can reach the United States.

In addition, Iran has given permission for the missiles to be used in case of an “emergency”. In return, the agreement states that Venezuela can use these facilities for “national needs” – radically increasing the threat to neighbors like Colombia. The German daily claims that according to the agreement, Iranian Shahab 3 (range 1300-1500 km), Scud-B (285-330 km) and Scud-C (300, 500 and 700 km) will be deployed in the proposed base. It says that Iran also pledged to help Venezuela in rocket technology expertise, including intensive training of officers

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/

You got the link wrong - big shock. :rolleyes:

CORRECT LINK FOR THE GATEWAY PUNDIT STORY (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/12/german-media-iran-is-stockpiling-shahab-3-missiles-in-venezuela-that-can-reach-us/)

megimoo
12-09-2010, 03:01 PM

CORRECT LINK FOR THE GATEWAY PUNDIT STORY (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/12/german-media-iran-is-stockpiling-shahab-3-missiles-in-venezuela-that-can-reach-us/)
Go fish Joy boy !

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Go fish Joy boy !

See what happens when you just copy and past from other boards? You should try going to the actual sources yourself once in a while.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 03:14 PM
See what happens when you just copy and past from other boards? You should try going to the actual sources yourself once in a while.You should take care of yourself.The post came from the freepers .

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 03:20 PM
You should take care of yourself.The post came from the freepers .

EXACTLY. You copied and pasted from FR without even once thinking to verify what was posted. :rolleyes:

megimoo
12-09-2010, 03:33 PM
EXACTLY. You copied and pasted from FR without even once thinking to verify what was posted. :rolleyes:You are an idiot.Try and find something useful to do you jealous old buzzard .

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 03:41 PM
OK, simmer down, chaps.

Megi, he has a point. It does look like you lifted the whole thing, bad link included, from freerepublic.com.

Up to you what you post, but it's better for everyone if you link to the original news source or at least check the link.

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 03:52 PM
http://www.newmediajournal.us/international/1209.htm

megimoo
12-09-2010, 04:10 PM
OK, simmer down, chaps.

Megi, he has a point. It does look like you lifted the whole thing, bad link included, from freerepublic.com.

Up to you what you post, but it's better for everyone if you link to the original news source or at least check the link.How do you think that I had the link ?
The freepers usually don't post the direct link !He's still upset about his shitty catsup !:D

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 04:12 PM
How do you think that I had the link ?
The freepers usually don't post the direct link !He's still upset about his shitty catsup !:D
Or is it ketchup?:confused:

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 04:32 PM

Sorry, Megi, but freerepublic.com has a post with the same text plus the bad link, which actually links to a story about a Dutch hacker arrest in relation to the Assange case, just as does the link in your OP.

megimoo
12-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Or is it ketchup?:confused:Poli want a cracker ?

megimoo
12-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Sorry, Megi, but freerepublic.com has a post with the same text plus the bad link, which actually links to a story about a Dutch hacker arrest in relation to the Assange case, just as does the link in your OP.So it's my fault...So be it ?

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 04:36 PM
So it's my fault...So be it ?

It's no biggie, don't worry about it. :)

lacarnut
12-09-2010, 04:47 PM
It's no biggie, don't worry about it. :)

Correct. However, some people like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 04:50 PM

Indeed. A vulgar, though sometimes usable debating tactic.

Kay
12-09-2010, 09:45 PM

Correct. Which is why this needs a bump
back to the top for further discussion. ;)

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 09:51 PM
There is very little coverage of this by mainstream media, I would just like to point this out to the people here that only trust the alphabet networks.

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2010, 09:55 PM
OK, simmer down, chaps.

You're right Hamps.

Poli chaps Megs' ass.

Megs chaps Poli's ass.

And they are both really good at it. :D

I love it. ;):)

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 09:57 PM
You're right Hamps.

Poli chaps Megs' ass.

Poli only get as far up as his calves!:rolleyes:

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 09:59 PM

He farms cattle? :confused:

I had no idea.

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Seriously.

This is the first I have heard of this story. It is disturbing.

I have a concern where the Russians and/or Chinese may be in this.

hampshirebrit
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Seriously.

This is the first I have heard of this story. It is disturbing.

I have a concern where the Russians and/or Chinese may be in this.

There is a fairly good possibility that this may turn out to be a bullshit story.

Bubba Dawg
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM

If he rustles your livestock Rock, remember to shoot low....he rides a Shetland Pony.

m00
12-09-2010, 10:09 PM
You're right Hamps.

Poli chaps Megs' ass.

Megs chaps Poli's ass.

Is that the next step after the butt-drag?

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM

No actually I'm tired of you posting copy/pastes from FR with even actually reading a damn word of it. Half the time I don't care because half the stuff you post is crap - but there are times - like this - when you post something good and you don't even have the link right.

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Is that the next step after the butt-drag?

I am not a bowling ball. :mad: Keep your fingers ta hell away from my ass.

Rockntractor
12-09-2010, 11:35 PM
No actually I'm tired of you posting copy/pastes from FR with even actually reading a damn word of it. Half the time I don't care because half the stuff you post is crap - but there are times - like this - when you post something good and you don't even have the link right.

It took me all of 15 seconds to find a link, union boy!:rolleyes:

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 11:40 PM

It took me all of 15 seconds to find a link, union boy!:rolleyes:

do we need to teach you how to read too mangoatpig? :rolleyes:

megimoo
12-09-2010, 11:55 PM
No actually I'm tired of you posting copy/pastes from FR with even actually reading a damn word of it. Half the time I don't care because half the stuff you post is crap - but there are times - like this - when you post something good and you don't even have the link right. I couldn't care less if you read my posts or not .Until you become owner of the board you don't get to dictate what a member posts !You are a wretched, whiny little critter constantly complaining about trivial things.

PoliCon
12-09-2010, 11:58 PM
I couldn't care less if you read my posts or not .Until you become owner of the board you don't get to dictate what a member posts !You are a wretched, whiny little critter constantly complaining about trivial things.

Properly vetting a story and giving links to your source is not trivial. When you fail to give credit to the original author is when you open this site for copyright lawsuits dumbass.

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Be nice Poli.:)

megimoo
12-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Properly vetting a story and giving links to your source is not trivial. When you fail to give credit to the original author is when you open this site for copyright lawsuits dumbass.
The link alone is adequate you Idiot and Until they give you mod status you have no say in policing the board .
What a poor,wretched little twerp you are .Brace up and at least try to be civil !

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 12:09 AM
The link alone is adequate you Idiot and Until they give you mod status you have no say in policing the board .
What a poor,wretched little twerp you are .Brace up and at least try to be civil !

Be nice Mr. Moo.:)

megimoo
12-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Be nice Mr. Moo.:)
I thought that I was rather kind to the little fellah ?Was it calling him a little twerp ?

Zathras
12-10-2010, 01:45 PM
He farms cattle? :confused:

I had no idea.

If he farms cattle how does he get them to stay in the ground????

Bleda
12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
There is a fairly good possibility that this may turn out to be a bullshit story.

That's what I'm thinking. Is there any evidence besides “Die Welt's” word?

Jfor
12-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Wow... Iran possibly placing Shishkibob-3 missiles in Venezuela and ya'll wanna bitch about where the post came from. This is not the first place I have seen this story. Also remember, that Venezuela and Iran are opening a new joint base where Iran's IRG will be based out of. This smells like Cuban missile crisis all over. They don't even need nukes to hold this half of the world hostage. Imagine what would happen if they hit the Panama Canal.

PoliCon
12-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Wow... Iran possibly placing Shishkibob-3 missiles in Venezuela and ya'll wanna bitch about where the post came from. This is not the first place I have seen this story. Also remember, that Venezuela and Iran are opening a new joint base where Iran's IRG will be based out of. This smells like Cuban missile crisis all over. They don't even need nukes to hold this half of the world hostage. Imagine what would happen if they hit the Panama Canal.

very little shipping still goes through the panama canal. It's now mostly human transport which is one of the reasons why we willingly gave it up.

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 09:15 PM
If he farms cattle how does he get them to stay in the ground????

You have never heard of"ground beef".:confused:

Jfor
12-10-2010, 11:28 PM
very little shipping still goes through the panama canal. It's now mostly human transport which is one of the reasons why we willingly gave it up.

20% of the shipping to the US doesn't seem like very little.

PoliCon
12-10-2010, 11:43 PM
20% of the shipping to the US doesn't seem like very little.
Compare that to what used to travel through the canal.

Jfor
12-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Compare that to what used to travel through the canal.

Doesn't matter. With the expansion of the Panama Canal, that amount will go up to about 35% of shipping. Just 1 of the post-Panamax ships can carry what it would take 16 trains to carry.