PDA

View Full Version : Is This the Worst Start to a Wedding Ever?

megimoo
12-09-2010, 10:29 PM
When planning your dream wedding, do you fantasize about things like annoying trumpet players, bread piñatas attached to tree branches, and groomsmen falling into dumpsters? No? Well, in that case, you probably won't want to emulate these nuptials.

http://tv.gawker.com/5710653/is-this-the-worst-start-to-a-wedding-ever

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 12:15 AM
When planning your dream wedding, do you fantasize about things like annoying trumpet players, bread piñatas attached to tree branches, and groomsmen falling into dumpsters? No? Well, in that case, you probably won't want to emulate these nuptials.

http://tv.gawker.com/5710653/is-this-the-worst-start-to-a-wedding-ever

That dumpster would make a good trap for catching bums!:D

megimoo
12-10-2010, 12:23 AM
That dumpster would make a good trap for catching bums!:DThat poor bride will never live her wedding down !The bread they gave her fell from the tree branch and ended up on the ground behind the dumpster .

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 12:24 AM
That poor bride will never live her wedding down !The bread they gave her fell from the tree branch and ended up on the ground behind the dumpster .

Maybe it is a good idea to hire a wedding planner!

megimoo
12-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Maybe it is a good idea to hire a wedding planner!

It really depends on the type of friends you invite to the wedding.I've seen weddings that went like clockwork. Everything was perfect without a fault . Others were complete Castrophies with the bride drunk and the best man in a fistfight with his brother.

I went to a Polish wedding and going through the receiving line one of the fat brides maids was giving out French kisses.When the bride found out she that she french kissed her father she threw a Hissey Fit .

Rockntractor
12-10-2010, 12:44 AM
It really depends on the type of friends you invite to the wedding.I've seen weddings that went like clockwork. Everything was perfect without a fault . Others were complete Castrophies with the bride drunk and the best man in a fistfight with his brother.

I went to a Polish wedding and going through the receiving line one of the fat brides maids was giving out French kisses.When the bride found out she that she french kissed her father she threw a Hissey Fit .

I photographed weddings for several years, I stopped about 3 years ago because my eyes have changed and it became a hassle.