PDA

View Full Version : WHOPPER: BURGER KING employee punches 67-year-old customer in face...

megimoo
12-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Man Dies After Altercation With Burger King Employee

An altercation between a 20-year old Burger King employee and a 67-year old man has led to the death of the customer.
snip
The man apparently began choking on his dentures. The man was rushed to a hospital where he died a short time later.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2010/12/10/man-dies-after-altercation-with-burger-king-employee/

NJCardFan
12-10-2010, 12:07 PM
BK is going to be in a world of hurt over this one. I don't eat there anyway because their commercials are beyond stupid.

Bailey
12-10-2010, 12:38 PM
BK is going to be in a world of hurt over this one. I don't eat there anyway because their commercials are beyond stupid.

Plus the food tastes like ass. (well what I think ass would taste like) :D

PoliCon
12-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Plus the food tastes like ass. (well what I think ass would taste like) :D

You're thinking of SMEGdonalds.

megimoo
12-10-2010, 03:31 PM
You're thinking of SMEGdonalds.Lame, very lame !

noonwitch
12-10-2010, 04:04 PM
OMG! That's the Burger King nearest to my office. I actually get food there once in a while, although I get it from the drive thru.

It's a really busy BK, because it's the one directly east of downtown, and they have issues dealing with the street people who roam Gratiot.

AmPat
12-10-2010, 07:26 PM
OMG! That's the Burger King nearest to my office. I actually get food there once in a while, although I get it from the drive thru.

It's a really busy BK, because it's the one directly east of downtown, and they have issues dealing with the street people who roam Gratiot.Is that the one all the poor people go to ?

RobJohnson
12-11-2010, 01:30 AM

Plus the food really sucks...years ago they started to nuke every burger to make sure it was done...and the sandwhich was still cold..lol