PDA

View Full Version : I just happen to be on a radio show as a representative for the democrats the night

Carol
12-11-2010, 12:19 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9750644)

WCGreen Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 11:53 PM
Original message
I just happen to be on a radio show as a representative for the democrats the night

that it was announced that Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell switched party's and became a republican...

The host, a local GOP gadfly, asked me what I thought about that and I quipped, well, I guess you guys will have to start using the term Native American now and stop referring to Native Americans as Injun's...

Not that politically correct but it did shut the guy up and several callers called laughing at the host.

I wasn't on the show again for about three months...Over and over again the leftists at DU crow about how they "shut up" a conservative.

It's always amazing to me how they take someone being speechless because of what a jerk the leftist is being and interpret it as "winning".

CaliforniaPeggy Donating Member (1000+ posts) J Sat Dec-11-10 12:09 AM
Response to Original message
1. LOL!

That was great...

I'm surprised they had you back at all, ever...

;)

gateley Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-11-10 12:14 AM
Response to Original message
2. Bwah! Fast thinking -- and true! nt
And predictably, just like those that "called laughing at the host" others on the left applaud rude behavior.

And by the way....I grew up in a conservative community close to an Indian Reservation (and continue to visit there frequently)....and I went to school with Native Americans and it is only from the left that I have heard them referred to as "Injuns".

Dan D. Doty
12-11-2010, 02:20 AM
What show?

Who was the host?

Amazing only Lefties call in ?

Just another bouncy tale; even when the jerkazoid can prove his story, he doesn't.

SarasotaRepub
12-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Sorry there WC, but unless you can prove links so people can read a transcript, I highly doubt this happened except in your widdle head.:D

AmPat
12-11-2010, 09:43 AM
We have our own circle jerk leftist club here. Perhaps one of them can provide proof of this fantasy smackdown?;)

Apache
12-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Radio stations have a delay, and a dump button, just for those types of callers. There is no way in hell those comments made it on air, I call bullsh** :rolleyes: