PDA

View Full Version : " Two"Arab Terrorist' Blasts Rock Stockholm !"

megimoo
12-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Blasts rock Swedish capital

At least one person, reportedly a suicide bomber, was killed when two blasts went off Saturday in a busy shopping district in the Swedish capital of Stockholm.

One of the blasts was thought to be related to a car bomb, in which two people were injured.

Swedish media also reported that a suicide bomber blew himself up about 200 metres from the car. The man apparently had canisters on him and shouted in Arabic before the blast.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/12/11/car-bomb-sweden.html

hampshirebrit
12-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Shit. All we need.

I think there will be a few more of these before yearend. Christmas seems to be these cretins' favourite time for making life miserable for the rest of us.

Odysseus
12-12-2010, 06:30 PM
B-b-b-but... I thought that Sweden was a neutral country that wasn't aiding the evil US war on Islam? They were even giving Wikileaks a base to operate from... Why, don't the Muslims realize that the Swedes are their friends? :rolleyes:

The Swedes have been among the most supine Dhimmi wannabes in Europe, masters of the art of appeasement, with the most generous welfare benefits for Muslim immigrants and the least restrictive immigration policies. How's that working out for them?

hampshirebrit
12-13-2010, 07:01 AM
B-b-b-but... I thought that Sweden was a neutral country that wasn't aiding the evil US war on Islam? How's that working out for them?

Sweden has 500 troops in ISAF Afghan and has suffered casualties during 2010.

Odysseus
12-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Sweden has 500 troops in ISAF Afghan and has suffered casualties during 2010.

And yet, they harbored Julian Assange? WTF were they thinking?

PoliCon
12-13-2010, 10:48 AM
typical.

Gingersnap
12-13-2010, 10:57 AM
B-b-b-but... I thought that Sweden was a neutral country that wasn't aiding the evil US war on Islam? They were even giving Wikileaks a base to operate from... Why, don't the Muslims realize that the Swedes are their friends? :rolleyes:

The Swedes have been among the most supine Dhimmi wannabes in Europe, masters of the art of appeasement, with the most generous welfare benefits for Muslim immigrants and the least restrictive immigration policies. How's that working out for them?

Not very well and they are beginning to openly discuss it. In a way, this bombing is a good thing. A lot of Islamic violence in Sweden has been in Malmö and a lot of Swedes simply wrote that city off. Emergency services can't get in without being attacked, a lot of indigenous Swedes have been forced to leave the city because of violence, and indigenous Swedish women there are routinely attacked and raped by groups of Muslim boys and men.

Now it's not just Malmö's problem.

hampshirebrit
12-13-2010, 12:30 PM
And yet, they harbored Julian Assange? WTF were they thinking?

Not sure that's correct. They are trying to extradite him. From the UK.

Even if it was true, harbouring him from what?

So far, no indictment or international arrest warrant has been issued by the United States Government, that I am aware of. Pending an indictment or warrant, nobody is "harbouring" Assange.

Perhaps you think that we're harbouring him. Sorry, wrong again. He's in prison in the UK, awaiting an extradition hearing (tomorrow, I believe), to answer charges of "Surprise Sex" (which carries a $715 fine per offence). These offences are alleged to have been perpetrated in Sweden.

Teddy Kennedy
12-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Typically he was pissed about a cartoon about mo, piss be upon him.

Twelve minutes before the bombing on Saturday, a Swedish news agency received a message with two sound files, one in Swedish and one in Arabic, that was also sent to the Swedish Security Police. The message criticised Swedes’ silence over cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed and Swedish soldiers serving in Afghanistan. Abdulwahab said: “Now your children, your daughters and your sisters will die as our brothers, our sisters and our children are dying.”

link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8198043/Sweden-suicide-bomber-Taimur-Abdulwahab-al-Abdaly-was-living-in-Britain.html)

PoliCon
12-13-2010, 03:22 PM

So far, no indictment or international arrest warrant has been issued by the United States Government, that I am aware of. Pending an indictment or warrant, nobody is "harbouring" Assange.

Perhaps you think that we're harbouring him. Sorry, wrong again. He's in prison in the UK, awaiting an extradition hearing (tomorrow, I believe), to answer charges of "Surprise Sex" (which carries a $715 fine per offence). These offences are alleged to have been perpetrated in Sweden.

was it . . .

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_8203.jpg

Odysseus
12-13-2010, 04:47 PM

No, I do not think that Britain is harboring him. But Sweden allowed him to operate in their territory while he disseminated data that endangered their own troops. WTF were they thinking?

PoliCon
12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
No, I do not think that Britain is harboring him. But Sweden allowed him to operate in their territory while he disseminated data that endangered their own troops. WTF were they thinking?

something about moral clarity or some other smug bullshit.

namvet
12-13-2010, 05:59 PM
The man apparently had canisters on him and shouted in Arabic before the blast.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/bladesinger68/AchmedPoster.JPG

hampshirebrit
12-15-2010, 03:44 AM
Yesterday his wife was all "I'm so shocked, never had any idea what he was planning, too upset to speak about it" and now, today, we hear this:

Stockholm bomber 'was radicalised by his wife' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8202922/Stockholm-bomber-was-radicalised-by-his-wife.html)

Her own grandmother says so. :rolleyes:

AmPat
12-15-2010, 10:06 AM
She should be publicly executed if this can be proved. The part about her being radicalized after 9-11 is all I need to know. I'd volunteer to pull the trigger. Same as a cockroach, I see it, I kill it.:cool:

Teddy Kennedy
12-15-2010, 10:10 AM
She should be publicly executed if this can be proved. The part about her being radicalized after 9-11 is all I need to know. I'd volunteer to pull the trigger. Same as a cockroach, I see it, I kill it.:cool:

Unfortunately just like cockroaches, getting rid of one at a time is not very efficient.

AmPat
12-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately just like cockroaches, getting rid of one at a time is not very efficient.

No concern of mine. I rest knowing that there is one less cockroach in my home.

Teddy Kennedy
12-15-2010, 10:28 AM
No concern of mine. I rest knowing that there is one less cockroach in my home.

True that.