12-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Awfully quiet tonight!:confused:

m00
12-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Hows it going?

Rockntractor
12-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Hows it going?

I have nanny goats spitting out kids and the temperature is headed down to 11 degrees tonight. Their timing really sucks. I brought one baby in the house this morning that almost died last night, once you bring them in momma won't take them back.

m00
12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
I have nanny goats spitting out kids and the temperature is headed down to 11 degrees tonight. Their timing really sucks. I brought one baby in the house this morning that almost died last night, once you bring them in momma won't take them back.

Man, different worlds!

I'm at home playing video games, wondering what I'm going to do with all the paid vacation my company is forcing me to take over Christmas... :p

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Man, different worlds!

I'm at home playing video games, wondering what I'm going to do with all the paid vacation my company is forcing me to take over Christmas... :p

Normally I don't have babies until late February but they got horny early this year. I will probably only sleep about an hour at a time and go out and check on them.
I don't play many video games other than a word game and solitaire, I need to load my WWII flight simulator game again.

m00
12-12-2010, 12:13 AM
I don't play many video games other than a word game and solitaire, I need to load my WWII flight simulator game again.

I'm a sucker for RPGs. Currently playing Fallout Vegas. There's not a whole lot of good stuff coming on the horizon, though. Been really freezing here lately, so less reason to go outside the better. :D

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm a sucker for RPGs. Currently playing Fallout Vegas. There's not a whole lot of good stuff coming on the horizon, though. Been really freezing here lately, so less reason to go outside the better. :D

I stocked up on military surplus winter wear so the cold isn't bothering me much, I got wool pants, thermal pant and shirt liners and some new jackets.

m00
12-12-2010, 12:27 AM
I stocked up on military surplus winter wear so the cold isn't bothering me much, I got wool pants, thermal pant and shirt liners and some new jackets.

I destroyed my good boots hill-walking in Ireland. I havent gotten around to getting new ones... but I shouldn't have put it off for so long! sneakers aren't cutting it. :D

m00
12-12-2010, 12:28 AM
So what's your profession, rock?

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:29 AM
I destroyed my good boots hill-walking in Ireland. I havent gotten around to getting new ones... but I shouldn't have put it off for so long! sneakers aren't cutting it. :D

Check out http://www.sportsmansguide.com/ I get all my boots from them.

Kay
12-12-2010, 12:53 AM
I had a fun afternoon and evening.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:58 AM
So what's your profession, rock?

I do heavy equipment work and sell native sandstone.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:58 AM

What did you do?

m00
12-12-2010, 01:03 AM
I do heavy equipment work and sell native sandstone.

You must be in much better shape than I!

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 01:05 AM
You must be in much better shape than I!

How old are you?

m00
12-12-2010, 01:10 AM
How old are you?

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 01:15 AM

I'm 51, if I have a period when I do a lot of driving I get out of shape fast and then when I sell rock again It's murder the first few days.
At your age you get back in shape faster, the older you get, the harder you have to work at staying in shape and your joints don't get better with working out, they just continue to wear.

m00
12-12-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm 51, if I have a period when I do a lot of driving I get out of shape fast and then when I sell rock again It's murder the first few days.
At your age you get back in shape faster, the older you get, the harder you have to work at staying in shape and your joints don't get better with working out, they just continue to wear.

yeah I know, I was like 40 pounds lighter about 5 years ago. But then, I was at the gym every day.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 01:20 AM
yeah I know, I was like 40 pounds lighter about 5 years ago. But then, I was at the gym every day.

Don't carry that weight until you get older, lose it now. When you get older your metabolism will change and you could double that and have a lot of leg problems.

m00
12-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Don't carry that weight until you get older, lose it now. When you get older your metabolism will change and you could double that and have a lot of leg problems.

Well I went from about 170 (prob. peak physical condition) to 210. But I have a pretty big frame, so I'm not that overweight. But yeah, I keep telling myself I'm going to lose it. Just not as easy as it used to be. I already have all sorts of joint problems :D

lacarnut
12-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Went to bed too damn early and now I am up at 3am. Will stay up for a couple of hours and then hit the sack.

It is going to be a day and night of wall to wall of pro football. Go Saints. The MN game was canceled because of concerns over the excessive amount of snow on the dome stadium. They will play Monday night. Lot of snow in many parts of the country. It is going to get in the low 20's here tomorrow night but no snow.

PoliCon
12-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Took the kids caroling at a nursing home then ice skating and to cici's yesterday . . .

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Took the kids caroling at a nursing home then ice skating and to cici's yesterday . . .

That was good of ya Poli, I'm sure it was much appreciated!:)

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:47 PM

What did you do lil' lady? :D

PoliCon
12-12-2010, 12:49 PM
That was good of ya Poli, I'm sure it was much appreciated!:)

Yea the old people love it when the kids come and sing and visit with them. You know - like how you love having me here :p

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Yea the old people love it when the kids come and sing and visit with them. You know - like how you love having me here :p

It warms my heart and raises my blood pressure!:eek:

Bubba Dawg
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM

She's being very coy about this. ;)

PoliCon
12-12-2010, 12:53 PM
It warms my heart and raises my blood pressure!:eek:

it keeps that ol heart of yers a beat'n.

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:53 PM
She's being very coy about this. ;)

You noticed that too :p

PoliCon
12-12-2010, 12:54 PM

DON'T MAKE HER TELL!! I already had breakfast!

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:55 PM
it keeps that ol heart of yers a beat'n.

and here I thought it was all those news kids tap-dancing on his chest...:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 12:56 PM
You noticed that too :p

Do you think this might have something to do with why Lacarnut was wore out early, they live in adjoining states?:confused:

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:57 PM
DON'T MAKE HER TELL!! I already had breakfast!

You can't MAKE a lady do anything ;)

She brought it up and I'm askin' :p

PoliCon
12-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Do you think this might have something to do with why Lacarnut was wore out early, they live in adjoining states?:confused:

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/shok.gif

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM

*whistles*

Apache
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/shok.gif

OMGLOL!!!!

Kay
12-12-2010, 03:59 PM
My, my, my, what over-active minds you all have. ;)

The truth is, lacars and I did both go to bed rather too early last night....but in our adjoining and SEPARATE states. I have no racy details to report or to hide, I was just too tired last night to post much about my fun day. Here's what I was doing:

I'm losing my roomate this weekend sadly :( I think I mentioned my son got out of the Marine Corps last April and moved home for a while till he could regroup. He did an internship over the summer at the company I work for, they ended up offering him a full time job, but he didn't like the terms and turned it down. A few weeks later that turned out to be a good move, as he got an even better job offer from another major oil company, but he has to move to another town. The good news is that thankfully he will be just an hour's drive away and in the same town where my brother lives. So yesterday, we went and did some shopping to get a few things for his new job and the new house he's rented, and then we went out and had a fun dinner last night.

We ate at Shogun's (one of those hibachi Japanese places where they cook at the table). We were one of the last people in before they closed, so at our table it was just us and this young gay man couple (which was just grose). While I was talking a little with them, my son was hittin' on the cute waitress. It was all kinda fun, you'd had to be there to appreciate.

Also before that, we went and attended the graduation ceremonies at the local university to watch some friends we know graduate and toured the new student activity center that just opened where the graduation reception was held. Saw lots of old friends there and had a good visit with them.

I didn't get home till about 10:30 ish, was very full of steak and shrimp and exhausted, so crashed early. Got up way too early too (like lacars) and then went back to sleep for a while. Got up late the second time, and have been getting my son ready since for the big send off. How will he ever survive without mama - I'll sure miss him. He seems a little too excited about having his own place again....now I have to go through the empty nest syndrome all over again. :(

That's about it. Going to a dinner party tonight around 7:00 and then have Christmas party lunches every day this week at work and a couple next week too. I bet I gain at least 25 pounds in the next week 2 weeks. That's my goal anyway. :)

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 04:14 PM
My, my, my, what over-active minds you all have. ;)

The truth is, lacars and I did both go to bed rather too early last night....but in our adjoining and SEPARATE states. I have no racy details to report or to hide, I was just too tired last night to post much about my fun day. Here's what I was doing:

So, do you and Lacar have any liaisons planned for the future?:confused::D

Kay
12-12-2010, 04:27 PM
You are actually closer Rock. ;)

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
You are actually closer Rock. ;)

I've been trying to break loose to go visit him for awhile but I haven't been able to yet.

lacarnut
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
So, do you and Lacar have any liaisons planned for the future?:confused::D

She would not be interested in an old goat like me. I am older than dirt with a birthday on the horizon 8 days from today.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 08:44 PM
She would not be interested in an old goat like me. I am older than dirt with a birthday on the horizon 8 days from today.

How old will you be?

lacarnut
12-12-2010, 08:54 PM
How old will you be?

I can not count that high but I do collect S.S.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I can not count that high but I do collect S.S.
We'll just go with 62.:D

lacarnut
12-12-2010, 09:36 PM
We'll just go with 62.:D

Add 10 fingers and two toes.

Kay
12-12-2010, 10:40 PM
She would not be interested in an old goat like me.

Oh but I would! old goats are the best. :)

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/yourrules.jpg

lacarnut
12-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Oh but I would! old goats are the best. :)

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/yourrules.jpg

Thank you:):

Rockntractor
12-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Come on, let's get posting, the night is young!:mad:

Kay
12-17-2010, 12:00 AM
The night is young, but the day was long.

Rockntractor
12-17-2010, 12:04 AM
The night is young, but the day was long.

I hear yah, for some reason I felt like crap today.