PDA

View Full Version : Soros and WikiLeaks: Time to Investigate Their Connection.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 04:10 PM
- NewsReal Blog - http://www.newsrealblog.com -

Soros and WikiLeaks: Time To Investigate Their Connection

Posted By Joseph Klein On December 2, 2010 @ 3:00 pm In Agendas of the Left,Anti-War Movement,Defining the Left,Email,Feature,Funders of the Left,Glenn Beck,Military & Defense Issues,Obama, Barack,Tactics of the Left |

In my post yesterday, I quoted from internal WikiLeaks e-mails pointing towards the real possibility of finding that George Soros was involved in helping to get WikiLeaks off the ground - perhaps by providing seed money to WikiLeaks or providing use of his name and connections to raise money, for example. And even the George Soros-funded Media Matters does not deny Glenn Beck’s claim that the WikiLeaks attorney Mark Stephens has done some pro bono work for Soros’ Open Society Institute.

Nevertheless, if you needed any more proof that WikiLeaks and George Soros’ shadow network of progressive groups are ideological soul mates, you need look no further than the Director of the New Internationalism Project, Phyllis Bennis, at the Soros-funded Institute for Policy Studies. She sees the release of so many purloined secret documents of the U.S. government as a liberating, cleansing act.

Ms. Bennis, like George Soros himself, hates U.S. power. In fact, she has written a book entitled Challenging Empire: How People, Governments and the UN Defy U.S. Power and Ending the U.S. War in Afghanistan: A Primer.

The Middle East component of her New Internationalism Project

challenges the drive towards U.S. empire in that region and beyond

The United Nations component of her New Internationalism Project

analyzes U.S. domination of the UN and attempts to strengthen the potential role of the UN as part of a new internationalism and the global resistance to empire

Not even President Obama’s kowtowing to the United Nations to win popularity in the court of global opinion, his aggressive outreach to the Muslim world and his unconditional negotiations with the thugs in Iran are enough for Ms. Bennis.

This is where WikiLeaks comes in. As I documented in my post yesterday, a primary objective of WikiLeaks from its conception has been to bring down what it sees as the U.S government empire. That fits right in with George Soros’ attacks on what he has characterized as the wrong-headed notion of “American supremacy.” He sees the United States as the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order.”

Writing for Huffington Post today, Soros’ acolyte Bennis aligns WikiLeaks‘ release of sensitive diplomatic documents with her notion of a people’s movement that challenges U.S. power:
Mo>http://www.resistnet.com/group/watchmenongeorgesoros/forum/topics/soros-and-wikileaks-time-to?xg_source=activity

Apache
12-12-2010, 04:22 PM
He sees the United States as the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order.”

Translation: We're in his way of power grabs :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Too many coincidences, there is a connection between soros and Obama, there is an apparent connection between Soros and Wikileaks, I have heard it from several sources including Glenn Beck but nothing I would call solid yet.
Obamas FCC is getting ready for a power grab by taking over the Internet, I'm sure Wikileaks will be his main excuse for needing to control the Internet. This whole thing is all to convenient for Obama.

Odysseus
12-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Free people tend to frustrate oligarchs and plutocrats. Soros is trying to buy the world, and we stand in the way.

Too many coincidences, there is a connection between soros and Obama, there is an apparent connection between Soros and Wikileaks, I have heard it from several sources including Glenn Beck but nothing I would call solid yet.
Obamas FCC is getting ready for a power grab by taking over the Internet, I'm sure Wikileaks will be his main excuse for needing to control the Internet. This whole thing is all to convenient for Obama.

If Soros is involved with Wikileaks, and implicated in the publication of the Manning leaks, then his US citizenship should be revoked as part of the sentencing during his treason trial.

Rockntractor
12-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Free people tend to frustrate oligarchs and plutocrats. Soros is trying to buy the world, and we stand in the way.

If Soros is involved with Wikileaks, and implicated in the publication of the Manning leaks, then his US citizenship should be revoked as part of the sentencing during his treason trial.

I'm also hearing a lot of talk that the information Manning allegedly obtained wasn't available to him, many think that others had to be involved.

m00
12-12-2010, 06:13 PM

I'm pretty sure there is a higher chance of Obama giving instructions to arrest people who criticize Soros, than giving an instruction to arrest Soros.

Odysseus
12-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a higher chance of Obama giving instructions to arrest people who criticize Soros, than giving an instruction to arrest Soros.

Obama's got two more years. Until then, this would be an ideal topic for a congressional investigation.

Apache
12-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Obama's got two more years. Until then, this would be an ideal topic for a congressional investigation.

What? Waste even more money?

You and I both know nothing will come from an investigation (except bills).

Odysseus
12-12-2010, 10:40 PM
What? Waste even more money?

You and I both know nothing will come from an investigation (except bills).

Au contrair, mon ami. Daryl Issa is going to chair the House Government Oversight Committee. Wikileaks obtained classified US government documents, which is a massive failure of the Executive Branch. I'd be surprised if Issa doesn't investigate it, and when he does, he will almost certainly look at how Wikileaks operates. If Soros is connected to them, Issa will find out, and then, imagine the fun of Soros under subpoena. :D