PDA

View Full Version : Obama Yoga

GrumpyOldLady
08-24-2008, 06:28 PM
http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/2008/08/ombama-yoga-invoke-spirit-of-obamas-own.html

This site is funny. But I can't tell if they are being satirical or if they are actually reporting that there is a new style of Yoga - Obama Yoga. It LOOKS like there is and that they are even selling T-Shirts of Obama looking like a Yoga Guru.

If it's true then it's yet another example of the disciples of Obama thinking he's a messiah.

Check out the site. Funny!

Elspeth
08-24-2008, 06:37 PM
http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/2008/08/ombama-yoga-invoke-spirit-of-obamas-own.html

This site is funny. But I can't tell if they are being satirical or if they are actually reporting that there is a new style of Yoga - Obama Yoga. It LOOKS like there is and that they are even selling T-Shirts of Obama looking like a Yoga Guru.

If it's true then it's yet another example of the disciples of Obama thinking he's a messiah.

Check out the site. Funny!

This is hysterical.:D But it can't be for real. Especially when their store is called "Sacred Relics." What's truly amazing is that it is hard to tell. LOL!!!!!!!!!:D

GrumpyOldLady
08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
I think they are called 'sacred relics' as satire. The catholic church calls items used by the saints (or even parts of the saints) as 'sacred relics'. I think they named their store after that - going with the theme that many people think obama is the messiah.

I'm going to dig around. I wouldn't put it past the obama disciples to name a yoga after him.

Elspeth
08-24-2008, 11:08 PM
I think they are called 'sacred relics' as satire. The catholic church calls items used by the saints (or even parts of the saints) as 'sacred relics'. I think they named their store after that - going with the theme that many people think obama is the messiah.

I'm going to dig around. I wouldn't put it past the obama disciples to name a yoga after him.

"Obama yoga" is the kind of yoga where you walk in brand new, TALK about getting into the lotus position, and expect to be immediately deemed a master yogi. :D