PDA

View Full Version : Sheer, unbridled, white-hot hatred

Adam Wood
12-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I never cease to be amazed at the pure bile that overflows these people. I swear PDS is ten times as strong as BDS.

Sarah Palin Heads to Haiti (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4651950)
Source: CBS News/AP

Despite being widely reported on Dec. 9, Sarah Palin's next trip abroad won't be England or Israel after all.

A Palin staffer confirmed the former Alaska governor and 2008 vice presidential nominee would travel to Haiti with the Rev. Franklin Graham as part of the outreach of his Samaritan's Purse relief organization.

Graham heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, founded by his father, Billy Graham.

One of her stops? A cholera clinic, among others, says Palin staffer Rebecca Mansour. She says Palin's husband, Todd, will join her and she believes daughter Bristol will, as well.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20025245-503544.htmlSeems like a good thing. Sean Penn has been over there helping, and kudos to him for it. So, why should it be any different this time? Well, because SARAHPALINISTEHDEBBIL!!!!!

molly77 (521 posts) Thu Dec-09-10 11:22 PM
Response to Reply #1
41. Watching Sarah court the black vote. Should be fun.Uh huh. OK.

brooklynite (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 02:01 PM
Response to Reply #41
61. Wait till she discovers that they don't speak English...Actually, DUmmy, most Haitians do speak English. French Patois is the official language, but English is commonly spoken in Haiti.

my2sense (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:33 PM
Response to Original message
3. OMG - Can't imagine

the ignorance she'll spew during this photo-op.Sucks for you that she did no such thing. I'm certain that makes you so mad you don't know whether to shit or go blind.

goforit (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:34 PM
4. The bigot runs to Haiti.Yeah, because that's where all bigots go! No place a bigot likes better than an island nation immersed in poverty and filled with Black people.

What makes Palin a bigot, again? Nothing? Yeah, typical.

Solly Mack (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:34 PM
5. I'm a bad person.

Sigh

Oh well...I'll get over it.Well, at least you're honest.

NRaleighLiberal (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:38 PM
9. earthquake, flood, cholera.....now her? Talk about a final insult....

Edited on Thu Dec-09-10 08:38 PM by NRaleighLiberal
Please, Sarah - don't do it. There are still fake reality shows to tape and defenseless animals to hunt in Alaska.Yes, because helping children stricken with cholera is SUCH a terrible thing.

rasputin1952 (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 09:55 PM
Response to Reply #9
36. She can take some of her books w/her...

the Haitians can torch them to heat up a can of beans.

Good Lord, she's pathetic.SHE'S pathetic? Take a look in the mirror, pal. She's not the one ranting on the internet about someone going to help people.

John Kerry VonErich (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 11:23 PM
Response to Reply #9
42. She better have plenty and I mean plenty of security

Haitians don't take kindly to people like her.Oh really? They don't take kindly to people coming to their aid? I guess Sean Penn needs lots of security, too, then, right? Moron.

petronius (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:45 PM
15. If she can get her 'bagger adherents to give money and food and medicine to aid Haitians,

then I will refrain from snarking about this particular trip...Well, that's awfully gracious of you. BTW, who gives the most to charity and things like disaster relief? Hint: it's not Leftist kooks in their parents' basement.

NuclearDem (607 posts) Thu Dec-09-10 08:46 PM
16. No, no, no, no, no, no, NO

This despicable bitch is going to use one of the most disaster-ridden nations in the world for a photo op.

God, does she have ANY dignity?!She clearly has far more dignity than you do, idiot.

jmowreader (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 09:11 PM
24. A week on the can MIGHT make Sarah a better person

Let's be real here: we as liberals don't wish ill will on anyone, but if anyone needs to shit through a keyhole for a week it's Sarah.Self-explanatory. Typical Leftist: "I don't wish ill on anyone, but some people deserve to have ill wished upon them, so I wish ill upon those people. But just those people who disagree with my warped politics. That's all. No one else."

Matariki (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 09:23 PM
30. Right. Make them lie about their own religion so they can get food and medical aid.

Same as ever.

COLGATE4 (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 12:30 AM
Response to Reply #30
47. You're all too right. Most Haitians are Catholic. You can be sure

that the Fundie Ministries that want to 'minister' to them will do so with a healthy (required) dose of good old time Evangelism in return for some crumbs and a few sips of water. It's the 'Christian' way.Astounding stupidity. Just astounding willful stupidity. Nothing but abject hatred from these lying assholes.

AnnieBW (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-09-10 09:38 PM
34. Incoming Train Wreck!

Edited on Thu Dec-09-10 09:40 PM by AnnieBW
She'll probably get scared around all of those black people.

With any luck, there will be a cottage industry in Haiti making Sarah Palin voodoo dolls.
Remember, liberals never wish ill on anyone!

And what is the evidence that Sarah Palin would be scared around Black people? Oh, that's right: none. More made-up Leftist bullshit.

IrishEyes (73 posts) Fri Dec-10-10 01:05 AM
48. Haven't they suffered enough?

Those poor people in Haiti. Sarah Palin and her evil family should not be inflicted on anyone.There it is: Sarah Palin's entire family is evil. Why? Because the Left is addled with PDS, that's why. That alone puts her right up there with Charles Manson.

Moron.

hay rick (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 01:30 AM
51. Here's a big middle finger

to all the liberals who hate Sarah and her daughter.

Shame on us and our little voodoo dolls.Liberals never wish ill on anyone. Remember that.

LibertyLover (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 08:58 AM
53. Hope they have good security

Edited on Fri Dec-10-10 09:11 AM by LibertyLover
I work for a large non-governmental organization in Washington DC and all trips to Haiti have been canceled for the time being due to security concerns. If this group isn't careful, Sarah and the rest of the Wasilla Wonders might find themselves getting up close and personnal with large numbers of really unhappy people upset over the outcome of the recent election. But then again, they might be used to that by now.You have GOT to be shitting me! Lemme get this straight: Sarah Palin needs heavy security to visit Haiti because a bunch of Haitians, crippled by cholera, living in tents without electricity or running water, are concerned about the Republican take-over of Congress. Because, you know, that's their biggest concern right now. Of course, the fact that they don't have any actual access to any NEWS doesn't stand in the way of that little fantasy....

Imbecile.

Rockholm (1000+ posts) Fri Dec-10-10 03:25 PM
62. Why?

Edited on Fri Dec-10-10 03:25 PM by Rockholm
Whydoes the MSM keep on giving this stupid person air time?Apparently, they enjoy watching your petulant little pointy heads explode as much as I do.

Demeter (1000+ posts) Sat Dec-11-10 06:42 PM
64. Haven't the Haitians Suffered Enough?

marasinghe (260 posts) Sun Dec-12-10 03:17 PM
Response to Reply #64
69. exactly. they should divert the palindrone's plane to crawford.

she, shitface & their families, can have a real bush Christmas, blowing up sagebrush, dancing under the stars & drinking blood.Wow. Just ... wow. This is one severe case right here.

These fruitcakes never cease to amaze me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4phHE8fj8

AmPat
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
[Liberal idiot rant mode on] I hate Sarah Palin because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Because,,,,,,,,,,Well, she's not a hate filled sack of useless feces like me. She is a productive intelligent, articulate, beautiful woman that is Conservative. Why can't we hate filled sacks of smelly liberals have a voice like this? Why are our women so hideously ugly? I'm so disgusted with this woman because she is all the things that I am completely opposite of. [Liberal idiot rant mode off] :cool:

Carol
12-13-2010, 06:59 PM
One of the other threads earlier was full of DUers hoping she gets cholera and dies.

They never change, only get worse.

NJCardFan
12-13-2010, 07:12 PM
One of the other threads earlier was full of DUers hoping she gets cholera and dies.

They never change, only get worse.

And of course if we started a thread about one of their own catching the same, there would be screeds about how hateful we are. Liberal Hypocrisy, it's what's for breakfast.

Madisonian
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
And of course if we started a thread about one of their own catching the same, there would be screeds about how hateful we are. Liberal Hypocrisy, it's what's for breakfast.

Isn't "Liberal Hypocrisy" redundant as would be, for example, "Stupid Idiot" :confused:

m00
12-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Man, I hope Palin doesn't run in 2012... because it will be fun to watch Democrats run against her anyway. Like, some random Republican Governor will get the nomination and the DU will be all up in arms about something Palin said that week. :p

enslaved1
12-13-2010, 10:22 PM

Makes me wish for the motivation to put up a fake board, copying DU screeds word for word, but replacing the Republican/conservative names with Democrat/lib ones. Not that they would admit the facts, even when beaten over the head with them, but it would be entertaining. :D

NJCardFan
12-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Makes me wish for the motivation to put up a fake board, copying DU screeds word for word, but replacing the Republican/conservative names with Democrat/lib ones. Not that they would admit the facts, even when beaten over the head with them, but it would be entertaining. :D

You know, not a bad idea.

SarasotaRepub
12-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Yeppers, Palin is da new Bu$hilter. :D

movie buff
12-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Geez, the hate is REALLY strong in this one, though teh stupid is also in full force!
"we as liberals don't wish ill will on anyone,"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, please! I can't count how many DU threads have openly wished death on people they disagree with (Or, in the case of those already sick and dying, wishing them a death as excruciating as possible). As someone here noted, another recent thread has them wishing Palin would die from cholera.
"that the Fundie Ministries that want to 'minister' to them will do so with a healthy (required) dose of good old time Evangelism in return for some crumbs and a few sips of water. It's the 'Christian' way."
Ah, and anti- Christian bigotry, you can't have a proper DU thread, especially one regarding Palin, without throwing a little of that in! News flash, idiot: After Katrina, while FEMA was busy tripping over its own feet, the volunteers from the Christian outreach groups (Those people you portray as evil fundies) were the ones who were wading through raw sewage to get food and clean water to the survivors. At the theological seminary I attend, when the Haiti earthquakes first happened, they immediately started a massive canned food drive for them, and my church immediately laid out its plan for its own roles in the relief efforts (My church has been helping Haiti for years now, we've established a sister church there and gotten a lot of badly needed supplies to the people there).
"She'll probably get scared around all of those black people.
With any luck, there will be a cottage industry in Haiti making Sarah Palin voodoo dolls."
Ok, the hypocrisy here is, I can't decide if it's funny, or just sad.
The DUmmy openly accuses Sarah Palin of racism (Without a shred of proof, of course), then in that very same post, she herself proceeds to promote a racist stereotype about Haitians (Implying that they all practice voodoo, and the most violent kind of it)!
Again, it's beyond words. My hypocrisy- meter is off the charts!
"Please, Sarah - don't do it. There are still fake reality shows to tape and defenseless animals to hunt in Alaska."
Yes, please don't help bring food and medical supplies to people in need! The irony, of course, being that if she didn't do this, the DUmmies would be snarling that she's an evil, greedy, racist miser who doesn't want to help poor people! She can't win with these freaks!
"This despicable bitch is going to use one of the most disaster-ridden nations in the world for a photo op."
Oh, you mean kind of like Sean Penn in New Orleans after Katrina? What he did was the textbook definition of a photo op (Which hilariously backfired on him in the now- legendary "Boat rescue" incident), yet liberal morons portrayed him as a hero for it!
As for petroneus, I'd echo the point that conservatives tend to be a hell of a lot more generous than liberals.
Ah, and of course, since liberal morons don't just hate Sarah Palin, Irisheyes and marasinghe go ahead and say that her entire family is evil (With the latter throwing Bush's entire family in, too)! As they have shown time and time again, liberal scum have no problem singling out not just Sarah Palin, but her entire family, even her freaking CHILDREN, for disgusting, vicious insults. Even her underaged daughters like Willow and Piper have been called all kinds of obscene names by them, and I won't even comment on the black- hearted and downright evil things the DUmmies and other scumbags have said about Trig.

noonwitch
12-14-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm never going to vote for Sarah Palin and I am not a fan of hers.
However, she is going to Haiti to see if she can offer any assistance to people who are suffering. Her trip will inspire others to donate relief money. There are a lot of church organizations working there to help people, churches of all types. Hungry, sick people don't care about the politics of the people who are there to help them.

On top of that, whatever I think about Sarah Palin, I actually like her kids. They are a cute bunch. Plus, it took some courage for Bristol to go on DWTS. Good for her.

Teddy Kennedy
12-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeppers, Palin is da new Bu$hilter. :D

Certified member of the Bu$h kkkrime family.

movie buff
12-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Certified member of the Bu$h kkkrime family.

With all the rights and privileges thereof (i.e. inclusion in the DUmmies' conspiracy theories, implied connections to Adolf Hitler, etc.)!

FDK
12-15-2010, 10:16 AM
DUmmies thrive on negative emotions like hate, envy and misery. They did have some chope for a few months but that quickly faded when they realized that Obama wasn't the next Stalin.