PDA

View Full Version : Intervention: The Show, not a Gator rant.

Rebel Yell
12-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Did anyone see Interevention last night? The subject was a 21 year old who's been doing smack for the past 5 years. She's a homeless manipulator, the reason I don't give homeless people money.

Anyway, her boyfriend goes to jail, and she hooks up with a guy she knows from the methadone clinic, Ryan. She actually says this about Ryan......

"He's got it going on, you know? He's got a pad, he sells pot, like, you know, he's got a lot going for him. And, you know, it's attractive."

Granted, the boyfriend who went to jail was homeless, too. He ended up ratting out Ryan. he got out of jail, and Ryan went to jail.

Gotta love New York.

Gingersnap
12-14-2010, 10:43 AM
I saw it. At she's been clean since last summer. It's interesting how she blamed her Dad for everything.

Rebel Yell
12-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I saw it. At she's been clean since last summer. It's interesting how she blamed her Dad for everything.

Daddy thought I was fat, so I'll stick a needle in my neck 'til he says he's sorry.

Gingersnap
12-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Daddy thought I was fat, so I'll stick a needle in my neck 'til he says he's sorry.

Pretty much. I thought she cleaned up pretty well, though. When she was on the drugs she looked like a skank.

Rebel Yell
12-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Pretty much. I thought she cleaned up pretty well, though. When she was on the drugs she looked like a skank.

It's very, very rare that I find sympathy for these people on the show.