PDA

View Full Version : PPP: Scott Brown more popular than John Kerry in MA

Carol
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x567122#567202

WI_DEM Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-16-10 11:24 AM
Original message
PPP: Scott Brown more popular than John Kerry in MA / Deval Patrick most improved

There's no doubt the politician who improved his own image with the voters the best across the country this year was Deval Patrick. One of our Massachusetts Senate special election polls in January found his approval spread at 22/59. The poll we did there earlier this month found it at 45/45. No one else in the country can match a 37 point improvement in their net approval over the course of 2010. Bev Perdue, I know North Carolina's not Massachusetts but that's probably someone you should have a chat with at the next DGA shindig.

-Another note from Massachusetts- Scott Brown trumps John Kerry as the state's most popular Senator. Brown narrowly edges Kerry on the straight up approval number- 53% vs. 50%- and blows him out on the approval spread front. Brown's is +24 (53/29) while Kerry's is +7 (50/43). That's not any indictment of Kerry- his numbers are well ahead of the curve- but just another metric of how popular Brown is.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com /

valerief Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-16-10 11:28 AM
Response to Original message
2. Is this Fox poll? Or did they only ask the superficial, stupid people? nt

WI_DEM Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Dec-16-10 11:31 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. No, I identified it as a Public Policy Polling (PPP) which has a democratic reputation

Edited on Thu Dec-16-10 11:33 AM by WI_DEM
though it also has a pretty good reputation for accuracy. I also provided a link, so you shouldn't have to asked if it's a Fox Poll.

AndrewP Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-16-10 12:02 PM
10. Translated: Poll shows a lot of naive people answered our pollTranslation: Anyone who doesn't agree with the far left is either dumb or naive.

No, liberals, it means YOU ARE WRONG when you claim that you have the majority on your side.

AlinPA (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-16-10 02:33 PM
11. Brown more popular than Kerry in Massachussetts? Unbelievable. A teabagger

more popular than a Democrat in Mass. blows my mind.The past election still hasn't sunk in. Just wait til 2012 if they don't change the way they do business in Washington.

SarasotaRepub
12-16-2010, 06:46 PM
An obvious DieBold/Rove "BlackOps" job...:D