PDA

View Full Version : Former Gitmo Detainees Allege Witchcraft, Talking Pants, Cat Rape.

Gingersnap
12-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Former Gitmo Detainee: Joooos Used Witchcraft on Prisoners, Made Me Feel Like a Cat Was Trying to Have Sex With Me…

Oh noes, da Joooos haz sexy ghey catz!…

http://i56.tinypic.com/352qed5.jpg

(MEMRI)- Following are excerpts from an interview with Walid Muhammad Hajj a Sudanese released from Guantanamo Prison, which aired on Al-Jazeera TV on December 12, 2010:

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Yes. The most common method to wear down the brothers was witchcraft.

Interviewer: How did they do this?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: There were, of course, Jews among the [staff of] the Guantanamo Base, and they would set traps for the guys.

Interviewer: Give me an example of witchcraft.

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Witchcraft was used on most of the guys.

Interviewer: They would cast a spell on them?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Yes, but by the grace of Allah, through frequent reading of the Koran and invocation of the names of Allah, they managed to withstand this.

Interviewer: How did you know that somebody was under a spell?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Someone like that would change.

Interviewer: In what way?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: For example, somebody would take his clothes off, all of a sudden, or would sit on his bed for three days straight without sleeping.

[...]

They would use all kinds of witchcraft against the guys.

Interviewer: Tell me more.

Walid Muhammad Hajj: I will tell you how the witchcraft affected the guys. A person would suddenly see his brothers and sisters naked before him.

Interviewer: And they weren’t really there?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Absolutely not. It was as if he was in a different world.

Interviewer: You mean, his brothers and sisters from back home.

Walid Muhammad Hajj: That’s right. I remembered an incident with a guy who sat next to me in the morning. When they brought the milk, he began to urinate into the milk.

Interviewer: In front of you?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Yes. I said to him: “Why are you urinating in the milk?” That’s when we knew that he was under a spell. After he had recovered a little, after we read Koranic verses to him, he said to me: “The birds on the barbed wire would talk to me, and tell me to urinate in the milk. When the guards pass by my cell, the sound made by their pants talks to me.”

Interviewer: They tell him to urinate in the milk?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Yes.

Interviewer: Did they ever use witchcraft on you?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: There was one attempt.

Interviewer: How did they do it?

Walid Muhammad Hajj: Once, when I was sleeping – on the floor, not on a bed – I suddenly felt that a cat was trying to penetrate me. It tried to penetrate me again and again. I recited the kursi verse again and again until the cat left.

Weasel Zippers (http://weaselzippers.us/2010/12/20/former-gitmo-detainee-joooos-used-witchcraft-on-prisoners-made-me-feel-like-a-cat-was-trying-to-have-sex-with-me/)

Adam Wood
12-20-2010, 01:41 PM
:eek:

That is all.

bijou
12-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Yes, but by the grace of Allah, through frequent reading of the Koran and invocation of the names of Allah, they managed to withstand this.
Judging by the rest of the story, this does not seem to have worked very well. :D

Gingersnap
12-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Judging by the rest of the story, this does not seem to have worked very well. :D

Never bring a Moon god to a cat rape. That's just my policy. :cool:

Apache
12-20-2010, 05:23 PM
This is a joke, RIGHT? An Onion wannabe, right....

C'mon Ginger, I won't be mad, just tell the truth...:eek:

Gingersnap
12-20-2010, 05:47 PM

Al Jazeera thinks it's pretty true, if that's helpful.

ralph wiggum
12-20-2010, 05:48 PM
That picture is literally making me LOL. :D

Madisonian
12-20-2010, 06:15 PM
No, its the evil CIA using LSD on the detainees.:D

Gingersnap
12-20-2010, 08:32 PM
No, its the evil CIA using LSD on the detainees.:D

You'd have to use acid on Christians to get those responses but I'm pretty sure the Muslims are completely straight when experiencing cat-rape.

PoliCon
12-20-2010, 10:21 PM

MEMRI is a VERY reliable source. http://www.memri.org/ They track what the muslims are saying on their own channels to their own people in their own languages.

Apache
12-21-2010, 01:19 PM
MEMRI is a VERY reliable source. http://www.memri.org/ They track what the muslims are saying on their own channels to their own people in their own languages.

THAT was a joke Poli. I know MEMRI- and I know Ginger ;)

PoliCon
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
THAT was a joke Poli. I know MEMRI- and I know Ginger ;)

You know her? Biblically? :eek:

Wei Wu Wei
12-21-2010, 07:29 PM
There's no way they'd let her in the Bible

Rockntractor
12-21-2010, 08:02 PM
There's no way they'd let her in the Bible

I don't remember any redheads making the cast!:confused:

PoliCon
12-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't remember any redheads making the cast!:confused:

Esau was a ginger.

Rockntractor
12-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Esau was a ginger.

Yep, you're right , I remember now. What about maidens who were fair to look upon.

NJCardFan
12-21-2010, 10:53 PM
And to think these are the kind of people the left thinks we can have open dialog with.

megimoo
12-29-2010, 06:48 AM
The Freaky Fantasies of a Former Guantanamo Detainee explain why Sufi Islam won't defeat the jihadists

The strangest things kept happening to Walid Muhammad Hajj during his years as a prisoner in Guantanamo Bay. “Once, when I was sleeping – on the floor, not on a bed – I suddenly felt that a cat was trying to penetrate me”, he told al-Jazeera in a recent interview. “It tried to penetrate me again and again.”:D

Then there was that “incident with a guy who sat next to me in the morning. When they brought the milk, he began to urinate into the milk.” “That’s when we knew that he was under a spell,” Mr Hajj recalled. “After he had recovered a little, after we read Koranic verses to him, he said to me: ‘The birds on the barbed wire would talk to me, and tell me to urinate in the milk.’”

Jewish staff in Guantanamo Bay, Mr Hajj concluded, practiced witchcraft on the inmates.

For some years now, we’ve been hearing about how Sufi folk Islam can defeat the Salafist Islam on which the jihadist movement is purported to be built. Put crudely, Sufism has been cast as a kind of “good Islam” that can take on Osama bin-Laden’s belligerent reading of his faith. Both the UK and the US are spending millions funding organisations to pursue that objective (for obvious reasons, I’m not going to name names here).

This pursuit is about as founded in reality than Mr Hajj’s belief that Jewish practitioners of the dark arts sent a cat to rape him.
Islamism – like communism or capitalism – is a system of thought born in response to the real world. Few people embrace capitalism because they happen to read a particular commentary on Adam Smith; fewer still, I suspect, become suicide bombers simply because of a textual encounter. Sales of the Quran are reported to have surged in the weeks after 9/11, as Americans sought to understand bin Laden, but I fear they were looking in the wrong place.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/praveenswami/100069586/the-freaky-fantasies-of-a-former-guantanamo-detainee-explain-why-sufi-islam-wont-defeat-the-jihadists/