PDA

View Full Version : Disaster junkies make me slightly nauseous

SarasotaRepub
12-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Well done cali!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x43797) :D

cali (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-20-10 09:51 AM
Original message Disaster junkies make me slightly nauseous

Maybe you're in the camp that believes "it has to get worse before it gets better", but some folks around here positively long for disaster- be it natural or human made. Of course, they piously say they're not longing for disaster- they're merely predicting it- and I call bullshit on that.

DU has been rife with the people cali is taking about. Malaise is a good example, she was just hoping for a CAT 5 hurricane to hit the US this year, and nadinbrzezinski
is another. I've been following her antics since way back on Malloy's board. And she is the one cali is aiming at in this thread. It of course gets locked. :D

Beefeater
12-21-2010, 02:01 PM
With her Korean posts Nadin became the second coming of JoeforClark only less lucid.

Joe for Clark (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-06-07 07:04 PM
Response to Original message
2. Yeah - I saw that on the Turk wires.

Started Sunday.

It started with an artillery barrage and followed thru with the commandos.

The US - apparently - has pledged commandos too - according to Mr Novack.

This is going to hit head on with the Kurdish Regional Government now - no avoiding it.

Yeah -

This is REALLY bad.

Joe

I really miss Joe.

djones520
12-21-2010, 02:09 PM
I like Cali. He gets a little moonbatty sometimes, but he's usually good at calling DUmmies on their shit.

Wei Wu Wei
12-21-2010, 04:09 PM
I've considered registering over at DU and giving them my brand of pwnage but stupid liberals bother me far more than most conservatives and their site has a really shitty format

plus i'd probably get banned for talking bad about the Democratic Party

Gingersnap
12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I've considered registering over at DU and giving them my brand of pwnage but stupid liberals bother me far more than most conservatives and their site has a really shitty format

Just create a mole. I figure that fully 45% of DU Posters are actually socks or moles. :D

SarasotaRepub
12-21-2010, 08:57 PM

Oh go ahead Wei. :D

Rockntractor
12-21-2010, 09:10 PM

PM me your username if you do, this would be entertaining!

FDK
12-21-2010, 09:12 PM
stupid liberals

There's ANOTHER kind?