View Full Version : WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange turns on everyone

Gingersnap
12-21-2010, 10:59 AM
WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange turns on everyone

* By staff writers
* December 21, 2010 11:19AM
* 500 comments

http://i54.tinypic.com/idyp37.jpg
Julian Assange speaks to journalists outside Diss train station in Norfolk on Saturday / AFP Source: AFP

JULIAN Assange, the man behind WikiLeaks, today launched a wide ranging series of attacks on both his enemies and allies as he defended his public and private conduct.

In his first UK newspaper interview since releasing hundreds of secret diplomatic cables last month, Mr Assange told The Times he predicts the US will face reprisals if it attempts to extradite him on conspiracy charges.

He accused his media partners at The Guardian newspaper, which worked with him to make the embarrassing leaks public, of unfairly tarnishing him by revealing damaging details of the sex assault allegations he faces in Sweden.

He insisted that the women behind the claims were motivated by revenge.

Mr Assange said he had enough material ready to destroy the bosses of one of the world’s biggest banks.

Speaking from the English mansion where he is confined on bail, the 39-year-old Australian said that the decision to publish incriminating police files about him was "disgusting". The Guardian had previously used him as its source for hundreds of leaked US embassy cables.

Mr Assange is understood to be particularly angry with a senior reporter at the paper and former friend for "selectively publishing" incriminating sections of the police report, although The Guardian made clear that the WikiLeaks founder was given several days to respond.

Mr Assange claimed the newspaper received leaked documents from Swedish authorities or "other intelligence agencies" intent on jeopardising his defence.

"The leak was clearly designed to undermine my bail application," he said. "Someone in authority clearly intended to keep Julian in prison."

He denied allegations of sexual assault and said that the allegations by two Swedish women he met in August "came from nowhere".

Mr Assange was arrested and held in Wandsworth prison after Swedish authorities issued an extradition request. He was released on bail last week on a surety of £275,000 ($US427,872).

He said that he still had not seen the full extent of the allegations against him, although he accepted that his Swedish lawyer had been handed many of the details.

When asked if he was promiscuous, he replied: "I’m not promiscuous. I just really like women."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/features/wikileaks/wikileaks-boss-julian-assange-turns-on-friends-and-foes/story-fn79cf6x-1225974366476#ixzz18lKE4mbM

NJCardFan
12-21-2010, 11:03 AM
I saw on O'Reilly last night he was doing an interview and a reporter was detailing what he was accused of and he walked off. What a wanker.

Bailey
12-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Let me get this straight, the publisher of leaks is pissed that someone leaked his police file? the old adage "live by the sword die by the sword" :rolleyes: fuck'em

hampshirebrit
12-21-2010, 11:38 AM
LOL He's in Diss, Norfolk. Great place for him to be right now, doing what he's doing. :D

Gingersnap
12-21-2010, 11:44 AM
The irony is thick with this one.

djones520
12-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Let me get this straight, the publisher of leaks is pissed that someone leaked his police file? the old adage "live by the sword die by the sword" :rolleyes: fuck'em

Typical liberal. Hates it when he has to live by the rules that he wants in place. :rolleyes:

Zafod
12-21-2010, 12:33 PM
man this guy. Look at him! He just screams " I do fucked up things to women under a flickering 40 watt light bulb in my basement...."

bijou
12-21-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL He's in Diss, Norfolk. Great place for him to be right now, doing what he's doing. :D

Why, is his sister there too? :D

txradioguy
12-21-2010, 01:43 PM

Like a typical Lib...he wants us to live by rules that he himself doesn't think he has to.

Apache
12-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think "Mr." assange will be sucking oxygen much longer...

Odysseus
12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
The irony is thick with this one.

It is. Openness and transparency is good for everyone but him. It looks as if public opinion is turning against this little toad, which means that even our gutlless AG can bring an indictment against him without fear. Not that he'll do it, of course.

m00
12-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I think he's more pissed that the Guardian was the one that released his address. They've profited a lot off his sources.

Starbuck
12-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Assange turned against everyone in the world long before a reporter ever heard his name. Look up "personality disorders". Pick one.

Altius
12-22-2010, 04:04 AM
Yes now He'z out on bail. As Apache Said he may not suck oxygen for longer :D

PoliCon
12-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Assange turned against everyone in the world long before a reporter ever heard his name. Look up "personality disorders". Pick one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say . . . he's a bit of a narcissist.

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Yes now He'z out on bail. As Apache Said he may not suck oxygen for longer :D

Welcome Al, head over to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself if you like!:)

hampshirebrit
12-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Welcome Al, head over to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself if you like!:)

Unlikely to happen ... I've just banned it for spamming.

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 09:07 AM

Poor Al, it just won't be the same without him.:(

Odysseus
12-22-2010, 02:56 PM

After one post? What did I miss?

hampshirebrit
12-22-2010, 03:47 PM
After one post? What did I miss?

Nothing much, just spam URL in its sigline.

Articulate_Ape
12-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Everyone? Talk about a hyperbolic headline. I can say categorically that Julian Assange does not turn me on.

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Everyone? Talk about a hyperbolic headline. I can say categorically that Julian Assange does not turn me on.

All we every see is your head and hand holding a smoke, how do we know your not.:rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
12-22-2010, 06:45 PM
All we every see is your head and hand holding a smoke, how do we know your not.:rolleyes:

Says the pig.

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Says the pig.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/monkey_sleeping_tree.jpg

Articulate_Ape
12-22-2010, 06:54 PM
http://listsoplenty.com/pix/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/monkey-on-pig.jpg

Articulate_Ape
12-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Now, where were we?

Bubba Dawg
12-22-2010, 07:40 PM

Where's his cigarette? :eek:

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Where's his cigarette? :eek:

Yeah that too.:confused:

Bubba Dawg
12-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah that too.:confused:

SNAP!!!!:eek::D

Starbuck
12-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Would someone please just touch his junk so we can get back to business?

Bubba Dawg
12-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Would someone please just touch his junk so we can get back to business?

I'm not gonna touch it......:eek:

Rockntractor
12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm not gonna touch it......:eek:

NOVA!Junk inspection on isle three please!

Bubba Dawg
12-22-2010, 09:18 PM
NOVA!Junk inspection on isle three please!

Okay, somebody's gotta touch it.

Maybe we can get a picture posted that will make him touch it himself.

PoliCon
12-22-2010, 10:20 PM
http://listsoplenty.com/pix/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/monkey-on-pig.jpg

Yer image is broked.

Adam Wood
12-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Would someone please just touch his junk so we can get back to business?Judging from the background, he's nowhere near an airport. No TSA workers anywhere in sight.

Articulate_Ape
12-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Yer image is broked.

Clear your cache, elf.

DU+NU_Reject
12-23-2010, 01:09 AM
"other intelligence agencies" intent on jeopardising his defence.

Setting aside his double standard for the moment (I doubt he only has one), what's the worst that could possibly happen, now that the whole world is focused on him?

DU+NU_Reject
12-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Clear your cache, elf.

Did...

Odysseus
12-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Iowahawk nails the kind of black ops that needs to be engaged:

Great Satan Lauds Assange as Infidel of the Year

Assange: Zionist-American patriot, polytheist

WASHINGTON DC - Elusive Wikileaks founder Julian Assange made a rare public appearance today at the White House to accept his award as Great Satan Infidel of the Year for 2010. The annual prize, bestowed by the Zionist Crusader Club of Washington, honors "exemplary individual achievement in the humiliation of Islam and its holy prophet."

Award presenter Israel U.S. Americastein cited Assange for his "tireless efforts in creating and distributing over 15,000 blasphemous cartoon images of Mohammed, as well as single-handedly writing the Stuxnet virus that crippled Iran's nuclear program - all while defiling over 50 Muslim virgins."

In accepting the award - and its $25,000 prize package of cash, a West Bank settlement, and a lifetime supply of Palestine Blood hot dog buns - an emotional Assange expressed gratitude to other infidels whom he cited as inspiration.

"I am only here because I have stood on the shoulders of infidel giants," he said. "Gosh, where do I start? I'd like to thank Pope Alexander II and the whole Andalusia crew, the Knights Templar, Richard I, Pope Urban II, Menachem Begin, Crusader Bush, plus a special shout-out to my homies in the Elders of Zion."

Assange saved his biggest thanks for Salman Rushdie, the controversial author of The Satanic Verses who accompanied Assange to the awards ceremony held inside the White House Graven Image room.

"Lastly, I would like to thank Salman for his inspirational and blasphemous desecration of Allah's sacred word - which, I am proud to announce, Wikileaks has now secretly encrypted onto every computer shipped to Islamic lands," said Assange, placing his left foot mockingly atop the holy Qu'ran.

"Growing up Muslim, I never dreamed I would win such a great honor," said the Australian-born apostate, wiping away a tear. "In closing, I want to give all praise to Shiva and Ganesh and the hundreds of other little gods who helped me reject the stupid infallible word of Allah."

The emotional moment and Qu'ran-stomping drew a standing ovation from the crowd, which included some of the biggest and most immodestly-dressed stars in Islamic blasphemy biz. At his follow-up press conference, Assange hinted at bigger future projects for Wikileaks.

"In the next few weeks I'll be traveling around the world, without body guards, often to cities with large Muslim populations,'" said Assange, whose photos and physical description can easily be found on Google. "After that, I'll be doing the final mix of my CD 'America, Why I Love Her.' Then it's back to the old Wikileaks keyboard. If all goes well, I'll be sneaking some homosexual Jews into Mecca during the Hadj."

The award capped a tumultuous week for Assange, who was the target of harsh criticism from administration officials after Wikileaks release thousands of documents initially believed to have been downloaded from the U.S. State Department. The White House backed off after Assange revealed that the files actually contained encrypted secret documents from the Russian, Chinese, and North Korean governments.

"It's a really amazing treasure trove," explained Presidential press secretary Robert Gibbs. "Launch codes, Chinese bank passwords, incredibly embarrasing photos of Vladimir Putin. Plus some really juicy stuff about Suge Knight. And that's just the beginning - Julian says he has loads more data on a flash drive he had surgically implanted somewhere under his skin. Thank God he's on our side!"

In related news, Assange announced the appointment of Craig Larson as Wikileak's Senior Deputy Assistant Blasphemer. Larson resides at 608-B Lakewood Mobile Home Park in Coralville, Iowa, where his truck is currently blocking his neighbor's driveway.