PDA

View Full Version : 40 people lynched amid Haiti cholera fears: officials

Rockntractor
12-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Angry Haitian mobs have lynched at least 40 people in recent weeks, accusing them of spreading a cholera outbreak that has killed over 2,500 people across the country, officials said Wednesday.

The number included at least 14 suspected sorcerers previously known to have been lynched in the far southwestern region of Grand Anse as local people feared they were spreading cholera with a magical substance.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.e836e4c62736a2b3b44a8631bd54cd9 7.dc1&show_article=1

Calypso Jones
12-23-2010, 01:15 AM
too bad. They should be lynchiing the UN whatevers there who brought it in the first place.

FBIGuy
12-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Seems like the Klan isn't the only group to have this whole "string 'em up" thing down to a science.

Bailey
12-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Should bomb the island and start over.

Calypso Jones
12-23-2010, 09:13 AM
I'd hate to destroy people for no reason other than they are incapable of rising above this catastrophe. They can't take care of themselves, they are primitive, abused by their own government. They are a drain on the world. I don't know.

Bailey
12-23-2010, 09:47 AM
I'd hate to destroy people for no reason other than they are incapable of rising above this catastrophe. They can't take care of themselves, they are primitive, abused by their own government. They are a drain on the world. I don't know.

Its like a plague of locusts, look at the other side of the island its green and decently run. I dont want to see them die either but they are not learning from their mistakes over and over again. They are in the process of killing themselves as we speak, we should just speed it up or at the very least not throw good money after bad.

Gingersnap
12-23-2010, 09:57 AM
The number included at least 14 suspected sorcerers previously known to have been lynched in the far southwestern region of Grand Anse as local people feared they were spreading cholera with a magical substance.

Well, if they'd already lynched them once and they were still doing magic, I'd say something more final than a rope was needed. :D

Rockntractor
12-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Its like a plague of locusts, look at the other side of the island its green and decently run. I dont want to see them die either but they are not learning from their mistakes over and over again. They are in the process of killing themselves as we speak, we should just speed it up or at the very least not throw good money after bad.
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=23826

NJCardFan
12-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Seems like the Klan isn't the only group to have this whole "string 'em up" thing down to a science.

And check your history to see exactly who the Klan were lynching.

Well, if they'd already lynched them once and they were still doing magic, I'd say something more final than a rope was needed. :D

I didn't realize air was a magical substance.

Rockntractor
12-23-2010, 10:13 AM
I didn't realize air was a magical substance.

It is if you're dangling in the middle of it and can't breathe it!:D