PDA

View Full Version : CBS: Forever stupid

Starbuck
12-23-2010, 08:28 AM
CBS laziness and incompetence:

"CBS News aired a fake cover of former President George W. Bush's memoir over the weekend, after a staffer apparently got duped by a hoax image floating around the Internet."

Oh, my Lord.

Someone on the CBS staff was stupid enough - and biased enough - to believe the title of Bush's book was "Desision Points ... How I Managed to Go Eight Years Without Making One Good Decision."

So they put that cover on the screen. The fact that "decision" was mis-spelled in bold letters right on the top of the page, did not even slow down these nitwits. They were so anxious to believe their own drivel that they quoted someone else's drivel.

They should not even be allowed to use the term "news". Thank God Fox (and even CNN) has replaced these malcontents. They will eventually just go away, but it's going to be bidness as usual until then.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/22/cbs-airs-hoax-cover-bush-memoir/

megimoo
12-23-2010, 09:05 AM
CBS laziness and incompetence:

"CBS News aired a fake cover of former President George W. Bush's memoir over the weekend, after a staffer apparently got duped by a hoax image floating around the Internet."

Oh, my Lord.

Someone on the CBS staff was stupid enough - and biased enough - to believe the title of Bush's book was "Desision Points ... How I Managed to Go Eight Years Without Making One Good Decision."

So they put that cover on the screen. The fact that "decision" was mis-spelled in bold letters right on the top of the page, did not even slow down these nitwits. They were so anxious to believe their own drivel that they quoted someone else's drivel.

They should not even be allowed to use the term "news". Thank God Fox (and even CNN) has replaced these malcontents. They will eventually just go away, but it's going to be bidness as usual until then.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/22/cbs-airs-hoax-cover-bush-memoir/

They hire only the 'Crem Della Crem ' at CBS .Gunga Dan Rather well known news fabricator .
They also were going to produce old hag Barbra Streisand's Reagan hit piece but backed out after a huge public outcry.They don't know bupkis from bubu cheek at CBS !

They also paid off that old black con man extortionist Sharpton to keep him from picketing their headquarters.

CBS will continue to swirl down into the sewers of irrelevancy for a short time until they are gone for good,our good !

PoliCon
12-23-2010, 09:41 PM
10 to 1 it was intentional. Some producer put it in there either for shits and giggles or as a dig at Bush.

Adam Wood
12-23-2010, 10:36 PM
10 to 1 it was intentional. Some producer put it in there either for shits and giggles or as a dig at Bush.You bet your ass it was. That's not even in question.

NJCardFan
12-23-2010, 11:48 PM
CBS. The same network that gave us the Bush National Guard memo's made up on someone's PC that CBS ran with without doing one iota of fact checking. Ought to tell you about their credibility.