PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, lurking DUmmies!

FDK
12-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Be sure to bring back lots of bouncies about how you pwn3d your backwoods fundy relatives and ruined Christmas for everyone around you.

Bubba Dawg
12-24-2010, 07:24 PM
I'll second that.

Sonnabend
12-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Merry CHRISTmas you imbeciles.

Kay
12-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Merry Christmas to anyone visiting from DU. :)

SarasotaRepub
12-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Merry Christmas to anyone visiting from DU. :)

I'll second that Kay. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas Eve tonight and a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow.

But speaking for our DUmp watchers...we can't wait to read the retarded stories, some of which will be true, and others Bouncies, of how the DUmmies "handled" Christmas this year. :D

Merry Christmas DU!!! :p

m00
12-24-2010, 11:50 PM
I'll second that Kay. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas Eve tonight and a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow.

But speaking for our DUmp watchers...we can't wait to read the retarded stories, some of which will be true, and others Bouncies, of how the DUmmies "handled" Christmas this year. :D

Merry Christmas DU!!! :p

Man, I wish I ran into a DUer in real life. That's my Christmas Wish! I'd give 'em a bouncy they'd never forget. :D

Rockntractor
12-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Man, I wish I ran into a DUer in real life. That's my Christmas Wish! I'd give 'em a bouncy they'd never forget. :D
They walk among us.:eek:

m00
12-24-2010, 11:57 PM
They walk among us.:eek:

None of the hard-core liberals at my office have even heard of DU. Skinner needs to do some advertising.

Heh, when one asked me what I was doing for Christmas, I said Christmas was a liberal plot to indoctrinate children with hardcore Communism and that real Americans don't give away presents to people who haven't earned them. So I'm tryin'!

Novaheart
12-25-2010, 01:34 AM
None of the hard-core liberals at my office have even heard of DU. Skinner needs to do some advertising.

Heh, when one asked me what I was doing for Christmas, I said Christmas was a liberal plot to indoctrinate children with hardcore Communism and that real Americans don't give away presents to people who haven't earned them. So I'm tryin'!

I had never heard of DU except as mentioned by some folks at a conservative board I used to participate on. They would go on and on about how, "If someone at DU said this is would be....." or come up with the most outrageous claims of how liberals in general and gay liberals in particular talk about some folks. In particular, the practice of calling straight people "breeders". Since I don't know anyone who calls straight people breeders, I eventually went to DU. Both times I got banned, it was for things I said about Islam. I still don't get how those dumbfucks figure that supporting Islam in any shape or form is liberal or "progressive" and I sure as hell can't figure out how they can stand against the ONLY liberal government and country in Western Asia.

SarasotaRepub
12-25-2010, 09:03 AM
The DU is fun to mole and see how much you can get away with while striving for that magical 1000 posts that seem to make you somewhat immortal. :D