PDA

View Full Version : Black Muslims Attack Christians at Oklahoma City Bus Stop on Christmas Eve (Video)

megimoo
12-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Seasons Greetings… Black Extremists Scream Racist Insults & Attack Christians at Oklahoma City Bus Terminal on Christmas Eve (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP15jCw6XN4&feature=player_embedded
\
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2647343/posts

Comments:

A group of radical black Muslims(?) held an anti-Christmas anti white-man rally today at the Oklahoma City bus terminal. The radicals screamed,

“God hates Christmas!… God hates Christmas! God hates America and is going to destroy it… The white man changed the truth of God into a lie. We’re out here because we love you.”

They attacked whites, Christians, gays… It was an all-inclusive hate fest:

From the video (VIDEO AT LINK):

Some of the greatest hits from this video:

“God hates Christmas.”

“The white man has set up laws where the faggots and lesbians have rights, and parades.”

“The white man is against nature, and we prove that out of scripture.”

“The white man is in power now because he is a thief and a murderer.”

“God hates America, and he will destroy it.”

“The white man has never taught you about God. He lied, and told you he was God.”

** Any help in identifying this hate group would be much appreciated.

Bubba Dawg
12-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Bigots and idiots.

At a bus station. The entire thing would be comic if it weren't so tragic.

Rockntractor
12-24-2010, 09:11 PM
It wasn't important enough to make the news here tonight. Had the rolls been reversed I wonder.

megimoo
12-24-2010, 09:21 PM
It wasn't important enough to make the news here tonight. Had the rolls been reversed I wonder.If it were white on black Holders DOJ would be there with half tracks and FBI HRT Swat teams !

ironhorsedriver
12-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Am I one of the few people in America who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.

megimoo
12-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Am I one of the few people in America who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.You aren't alone in that one !"

PoliCon
12-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Are they muslims or nation of islam?

Rockntractor
12-24-2010, 10:55 PM

Nation of Islam, another recent invention.

m00
12-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Are you a free republic promoter, megimoo?

Rockntractor
12-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Are you a free republic promoter, megimoo?

Their are several of us that are members there . Mark Levin is a member there. I don't particularly like their format but finding stories there is no different than from any other website.

m00
12-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Their are several of us that are members there . Mark Levin is a member there. I don't particularly like their format but finding stories there is no different than from any other website.

Hey SR, can we have a best/worst of? :D

Rockntractor
12-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey SR, can we have a best/worst of? :D

We don't need too, megimoo already brought them all over here!:D

Kay
12-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Am I one of the few people in America who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.

You aren't alone in that one !"

Me three! :mad:

Novaheart
12-25-2010, 12:12 AM

It doesn't matter.

PoliCon
12-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Nation of Islam, another recent invention.

It doesn't matter.

Calling nation of islam muslim is like calling mormons or westboro baptists Christians.

NJCardFan
12-25-2010, 01:02 AM
For starters, my guess is that every one of these scumbags are ex-cons. Most black Muslims convert while in prison. That said, these men need to move to a country that is ruled by blacks but it will never happen. Because if they did, they'd quickly realize that whites aren't the white devils they think we are. These are people are aren't and who never will be productive members of society. They are scum. However, every time Fred Phelps takes a shit it makes the news. However, something tells me that this won't even make the local news in OKC. I'll have to ask my brother.

** Any help in identifying this hate group would be much appreciated.

I have my own name for them but I'd get flamed here.

Rockntractor
12-25-2010, 01:05 AM
For starters, my guess is that every one of these scumbags are ex-cons. Most black Muslims convert while in prison. That said, these men need to move to a country that is ruled by blacks but it will never happen. Because if they did, they'd quickly realize that whites aren't the white devils they think we are. These are people are aren't and who never will be productive members of society. They are scum. However, every time Fred Phelps takes a shit it makes the news. However, something tells me that this won't even make the local news in OKC. I'll have to ask my brother.

It didn't make the news in Tulsa.

djones520
12-25-2010, 01:11 AM
I can't see the video while at work, but there seems to be no reference of them actually being Islamic. The "author" of this "story" puts a question mark next to the muslim descriptor, pointing out it was speculation.

Is there anything in the video that makes it clear? Just curious.

NJCardFan
12-25-2010, 01:12 AM
It didn't make the news in Tulsa.

To be honest, after giving it some thought, I think this is best. The last thing we need to do is give these assholes attention. In fact, I wouldn't be mad if this thread was deleted.

djones520
12-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Calling nation of islam muslim is like calling mormons or westboro baptists Christians.

Ok... is there a reason you lumped Mormons in with those nutbags?

PoliCon
12-25-2010, 01:28 AM

They are both heretical groups.

Sonnabend
12-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Am I one of the few people in the world who is sick and tired of kissing Islams ass and playing P/C games.?

No. You are one of many.

m00
12-25-2010, 01:46 AM

I love PC games, consoles are lame.

Rockntractor
12-25-2010, 01:55 AM

The other groups are always heretics with these zealots, I'm sure you have noticed that. There are thousands of Christian groups all thinking the other doesn't know the truth that they have been enlightened to. Some will argue as to the correct volume of water to be baptized with, others over what language you use to pray.
God will sort it out and I hope there are no riots in Heaven!:D

djones520
12-25-2010, 01:58 AM
The other groups are always heretics with these zealots, I'm sure you have noticed that. There are thousands of Christian groups all thinking the other doesn't know the truth that they have been enlightened to. Some will argue as to the correct volume of water to be baptized with, others over what language you use to pray.
God will sort it out and I hope there are no riots in Heaven!:D

Oh I know there are a ton of disagreements, but to compare Mormons to West Boro is just stupid.

PoliCon
12-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Oh I know there are a ton of disagreements, but to compare Mormons to West Boro is just stupid.

Who was comparing westboro to mormons? They comparison was between nation of islam and westboro and nation of islam and mormons.

Rockntractor
12-25-2010, 02:15 AM
Who was comparing westboro to mormons? They comparison was between nation of islam and westboro and nation of islam and mormons.

Somebody needs to quote this so the people that have you on ignore can enjoy it too.

Novaheart
12-25-2010, 11:46 AM

I hadn't really thought about it, but there are some similarities between the Mormons and the Nation of Islam.

• They both qualify as cults

• They both took an existing religion, added a great deal of fabricated history to it as well as some rites.

• They are both racist, sexist, homophobic, insular, and obnoxious.

AmPat
12-25-2010, 11:52 AM
All I heard was;" Look at me, I want attention. I'm an idiot. Call me fool. Pay attention cause I have no life and this is my only claim to fame. My only reason for stealing your oxygen."

I lost track of some of his more salient points.:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
12-25-2010, 11:54 AM
All I heard was;" Look at me, I want attention. I'm an idiot. Call me fool. Pay attention cause I have no life and this is my only claim to fame. My only reason for stealing your oxygen."

I lost track of some of his more salient points.:rolleyes:

Mr. Nova is out spreading his message of Christmas cheer.

NJCardFan
12-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I hadn't really thought about it, but there are some similarities between the Mormons and the Nation of Islam.

• They both took an existing religion, added a great deal of fabricated history to it as well as some rites.

Um, yeah. Mormons are racist: http://www.blacklds.org/:rolleyes:

Also, I don't recall any stories about Mormons crashing airplanes into buildings, lopping off the heads of unbelievers, or blowing up pizza parlors.

Novaheart
12-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Also, I don't recall any stories about Mormons crashing airplanes into buildings, lopping off the heads of unbelievers, or blowing up pizza parlors.

The comparison was to the Nation of Islam, a proper noun, not a general reference to Islam.

NJCardFan
12-25-2010, 12:39 PM
The comparison was to the Nation of Islam, a proper noun, not a general reference to Islam.

OK. Then I don't recall a segment of the Latter Day Saints branching off to become a violent street gang. And the point still stands about the Mormons and racism.

Odysseus
12-25-2010, 01:20 PM

Yes, but in your view, all religions qualify as cults. You have very little standing on this issue.

OK. Then I don't recall a segment of the Latter Day Saints branching off to become a violent street gang. And the point still stands about the Mormons and racism.

In all fairness, the LDS started out as a pretty violent group, especially the Dannites, but they are about as peaceful and open as any religion today. I've served with a lot of them over the years, and invariably they are among the kindest and most decent people that I've known.

AmPat
12-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, but in your view, all religions qualify as cults. You have very little standing on this issue.

In all fairness, the LDS started out as a pretty violent group, especially the Dannites, but they are about as peaceful and open as any religion today. I've served with a lot of them over the years, and invariably they are among the kindest and most decent people that I've known.

Watch this: http://1857massacre.com/:eek:

Speedy
12-25-2010, 04:51 PM

They are both darker and full of shit, unlike real Americans.

NJCardFan
12-26-2010, 12:47 AM

True, however, there are no Dannites in prison. 5%ers however...

AmPat
12-26-2010, 10:18 AM

I agree. That cult of theirs though??????????????????Just wow!:eek:

Bubba Dawg
12-26-2010, 10:32 AM

I had to look up 5 Percenters because I've never even heard of it.

Damn. Really strange stuff.

Clarence13X cracked me up.